@lovelove,
let out our emotion,,,,,,,,,,,
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 04:01 am
@lovelove,
lovelove wrote:

why do we cry when we're hurt?

The question is: Why don't we cry when hurt... Our tears would wash the land from beneath our feet and we would be knee deep in mud... Instead we deny our pain, pass it on to others, bury it so we can work it into hate the way an oyster makes a pearl, and just get on with our lives... Good bye cruel world if everyone could just acknowledge their pain, and tell those who are hurting the to stop, already...

School kids are cruel, and many will grow out of their cruelty, and more will not, but will justify their hatred of humanity under a guise of religion or politics... I don't care if I hurt... Hurting is something I found I was pretty good at, and not because I love pain, but because I had the courage to face up to it, admit it, and not use my pain as some excuse to torture the world...

So; yes, I believe we should learn to cry, find the inner child who hesitates not to show their pain, and fear, and weakness to the world because ultimately, who we are, our characters are our only strength...To know happiness one must know love and to love is to live without defenses... Go berserk... Live without defenses...

Pain has its purpose, to tell us when we are being injured, so we can change our behavior, but pain denied changes nothing and the injury continues until people die of abscesses... Don't treasure you hurts... If you cannot show the world your pain, find some you can trust enough to cry with even if you cannot tell them the reason why... Don't swallow a handfull of happy pills and deny; but cry...
0 Replies