Progressive talk radio dishonesty

Baldimo

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 09:14 pm
@contrex,
Is name calling all you can do? You haven't given any comments worth the 1's and 0's they were typed with. And so you know I'm a geek, not a dork. Good to know that able2know hasn't changed much. Trolls still exist.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 09:33 pm
@Baldimo,
This ludicrous notion that a thread has to stay on a narrowly defined path is as much nonsense as is the "troll" moniker. Why in the world would you think that it's prohibited to point up Conservative talk radio dishonesty.

I think that the points you tried to make have been pretty much demolished, Baldimo.

Is that why you're off on this tangent?
contrex

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 02:01 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Is that why you're off on this tangent?

He had the nerve to call me a troll!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 05:40 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo.. You stated....
Quote:
1) As like most of the left, he confuses the debate on immigration. His claim is that the Republicans and the Tea Party hate immigrants and want them all deported.

I pointed out one person is NOT "most on the left". You responded by listing 4 or 5 talk show hosts.
I point out talk show hosts are NOT "most on the left".

You are doing the same thing you accuse the one radio host of doing. You are using sweeping statements that aren't clear and claiming they all do it.

If you want to argue that the left is dishonest when it talks about "immigrants" in a discussion about "illegal immigrants" then you are dishonest talking about "most on the left" in a discussion about "leftist talk show hosts."
djjd62

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 06:03 am
@parados,
but it's the liberal run media, maaaaaaaaan

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 06:06 am
I am so glad we don't have this 'talk radio' thing to the same extent where I live.

0 Replies

revelette

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 09:55 am
I didn't know there was a progressive on talk radio. Personally I would listen to nothing at all before I listened to any talk radio while in the car or anywhere else.

But I am curious, why would you listen to a guy for three years if you didn't agree with him? Why do that to yourself?
contrex

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 11:52 am
@revelette,
revelette wrote:

But I am curious, why would you listen to a guy for three years if you didn't agree with him? Why do that to yourself?

So you could spam a forum with a rant about it?

0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 03:09 pm
I think you are a bit full of BS. While there may have been cuts for the middle class, the cuts (in real dollars) were wildly disparate in favor of the wealthy.

I have a feeling that the guy didn't say that the right hates all illegals. The fact of the matter is that many on the right love illegals. That is because you can underpay them, which increases profits.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 07:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Now that those tax cuts are getting ready to expire, there is a rush from those on the left to keep the tax cuts, but only for those that make under $250,000 a year.

By the way Baldimo, this statement of yours is factually incorrect. Those that make more than $250,000 will still have the tax cuts on their income that is less than $250,000.
0 Replies