McNuggets now made with white meat

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 02:18 pm
WOW!! Now they are deep-fried AND dry in the middle. So sue me, yet another McDonald's rant about patently misleading advertising, as if a white meat McNugget is more healthful than the old ones. Evil or Very Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,423 • Replies: 62
No top replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 02:52 pm
It was all downhill after they started frying the fries exclusively with vegetable oil. Vegetarians may rejoice, but they are not the delicious fries of my youth.

Well, that and they refuse to put two pieces of cheese on a Big Mac even though it has two burgers. I mean, c'mon! I'm already getting a Big Mac! Is another piece of cheese really going to push it over the edge?

If it's going to be bad for me I at least expect it to taste good.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 02:58 pm
yer darned skippy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 03:03 pm
Also, please tell me how a Chicken Caesar wrap with a mayo-based dressing is a "Lighter Choice"? Another thought....now, McDonald's is not the only one, but what's all this blatant marketing from fast food chains to the "urban" community? Makes me sick. I chose my avatar for a reason....perhaps many.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 03:23 pm
C'mon...anyone who thinks an all white mean chicken McNugget makes it healthy is probably as bright as an inbred.
I've never noticed McDonalds to do any misleading ads...then again, I know enough to figure out what's low fat and what's not.

Fast food chains to the urban market? You're only noticing this now? I've been laughing at that for a while. "Ma' Calvin...he be workin' at MacDonalds! Sum day ma' Calvin gonna bee a managa! Un wee gonna move out da hood!"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 03:27 pm
Oh Slappy, I've been howling about that for a LONG time, just never expressed my true feelings about it here. I really hope you can forgive me. McDonald's puts out misleading ads all the time, especially the non-acknowledgement that they also own Subway. Okay, not an ad, but a truly spurious deception on the public at large.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 03:40 pm
So what are you going to do about it?

Sit here and whine, or grab the gasoline+matches?!?!?

BURN, BABY!!!! BURN, YOU GRIMACING CLOWN!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 03:48 pm
Hmm....perhaps an ole fashioned burning is in order.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 03:55 pm
remember when they made this crap called a Mc Rib? yeh right. That was Mc Roadkill sans bone.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 03:59 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Hmm....perhaps an ole fashioned burning is in order.

Ah thinks an ol' fashioned Suth'n Clown-hanging's needed round these here parts. Any vo-LUN-teers??
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:00 pm
Phew, thankfully I'm north of the equator.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:03 pm
No you aint's. Ah just saw youse out front of a Macdonald's not even.. lessee, nine, ten... takes muh shoes off... not even thurteen minutes ago!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:06 pm
Thankfully I was at a MacDonald's, as opposed to a McDonald's....much better burgers.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:09 pm
With an 'A' or nots. Who's for stretching some yellow neck??
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:10 pm
Aww, come on...read the sign, it's irony.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:13 pm
You can't fool me! You can't be an American citizen AND have an understanding of irony. Thus, you are to be found at Sydney, Australia!!

Hmm, as we have appeared to have run out of steam here, let's gang up on Slappy.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:16 pm
Sounds good to me. Also, I'm Canadian, and "concept of irony" is stamped on my passport.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:19 pm
Ah, yes 'Toronto' - must be Sydney in Nova Scotia. Sorry for the mixup.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:22 pm
Heh heh, those East Coasters...we still don't have snow. Now....getting back to ganging upon Slappy...nah, I think he's an ally on this one. Laughing
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 04:29 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
BURN, BABY!!!! BURN, YOU GRIMACING CLOWN!!!

I may be wrong, but I do detect just a soupcon (jus' for you bi-linguals!) of hostility there.
0 Replies