The US Constitution.

mark noble

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 07:13 am
Thank you for all your answers, guys/gals. I have learned a lot from this thread in regards to the OP. No insult was intended by it - How it is perceived? That's down to you.

JTT, Wand, DJJ - You are decent folk! Setanta.......... LOL.

Mark...
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 03:41 pm
Mark, I am afraid that it is you who comes across as a moron. However, you do show a tiny bit of wit. As for sending your dregs westward, don't you think they have done pretty well for themselves? At least we don't have a parasitic and retarded monarchy leeching off the taxpayers.
djjd62

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 04:14 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
At least we don't have a parasitic and retarded monarchy leeching off the taxpayers.

i thought there were still some Kennedy's who held public office

wait, what
mark noble

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 10:01 am
@Advocate,
Hi!

Yes you do, your cash belongs to britain. You are not allowed to make your own, you purchase it from the UK. And as the queen is the presiding monarch, you do so with her consent, and her consent alone.

On your bills is written 'In God We Trust', which would be another contravention of your doctrinal constitution if you were to be the provider of your own dosh.

Don't blame the queen for draining the taxpayer - The govt and the lazy take most of it - Single-young-hyperbreeding mothers too.

Anyway, another 3,000 years and she should be dead.

Queens and kings should have been phased out at the time of the pilgrim fathers anyhow - Sent with them would have been good.
But every empire needs its proverbial pyramids to prove its might and arrogance to a vain and blingful (I like this word, does it exist?) global herd.

Bye!
Mark...

0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 01:43 pm
@djjd62,
The Kennedys provided great public service and have paid a lot of tax.
0 Replies