Racism cured or only in temporary remission?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 06:30 am
sorry phoenix...up the page you responded to Cavs post that you agreed Noahs "slightly different topic" deserved some thought or so it seemed......I was mistaken I guess......I beg your pardon oh mighty moderator... Very Happy :wink:
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 06:38 am
Bi- Oh, shove it, you character! Laughing

Seriously though, there WAS one post that started to sound like Noah was beginning to get to the point, and I wanted to hear what he had to say.

Ahh..... All that verbiage, which could have been clarified in one paragraph.

Reminds me of an old saying, "If you can't impress them with your brilliance, wow them with your bullshit!"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 06:49 am
So what you're saying Phoenix is that for one brief second there it sounded like Noah might be getting with the program and attempting to be reasonable but the Bear saw through it.....sigh...once again my genius goes unrecognized.....much more of this battering of my fragile self esteem and I may be forced to hibernate....... Razz

Tell me, do all white people just naturally assume they are superior to Polar Bears? When will I be taken seriously? Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:02 am
Bi- I am a big believer that if you give a person enough rope.................

In this case, a LOT of rope was needed!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:10 am
avoidance techniques of this type will not cloud me from my inter species superiority issue...do you or do you not have an internalized belief that you are superior to the mighty polar bear, the seed from which all other bears sprung?

Look inward and examine your true feelings Phoenix, for that is the road to enlightenment...find your inner bear.......
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:27 am
Wait a sec there BPB, Polar Bears are WHITE, and therefore the natural enemy of the BLACK Bear. Also, polar bears are the only bear that will track and hunt humans for food, just like the cracker White man does to the Black man. Whites may not actually eat Blacks, but they USE them to put food on their table and isn't that the same thing?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:46 am
actually cav, polar bears are translucent and appear white because of the reflection of the sun.......translucent and transparent, like the white blue eyed devil who freely roams the earth raping, killing, pillaging, appropriating and generally making life miserable for all but himself.

I wonder if I sub consciously chose the polar bear as my cyber handle out of a deep rooted and seated white guilt, knowing that someday I would be outed like this and therefore lay down the burden of my shame?

Nahhhhhh.......and pass the salmon would ya? Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:57 am
Bi- Nah......I think that you chose your handle because you wanted to give the appearance of a gruff, unapproachable bear. Your a bear, but not a polar bear. Scratch the surface, and beneath the rough exterior, lies the heart of a teddy bear! Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:58 am
That would be a seal there, no salmon in the arctic. Yes, shame on you, you capitalist transluscent bastard! What are you going to do for the BLACK bear? Now what confuses me is that under their fur, polar bears are black. It seems I have a dream! I'm also cheered up a bit now too.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:01 am
yeah but try ordering seal in north carolina. they look at me funny.

phoenix the only thing I have in common with a teddy bear is that sooooo many girls have slept all cuddled up to one at one time or another. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:02 am
I love hot chicks with teddies, not the bear sort.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:05 am
Quote:
yeah but try ordering seal in north carolina. they look at me funny

Every try ordering grits in New York??? Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:14 am
no but I once ordered a hot dog with chili and slaw in Boston and they looked at me like I had two heads.....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:19 am
Bi- Have you looked in the mirror lately? Laughing
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:27 am
Uhhhh…folks…. can we just stick to some rules of engagement set forth by debate etiquette? None of any of your most recent rebuttals would classify as scholarly or logical repudiations of my propositions. Far too many of you are concerned about what I am trying to get at as opposed to disproving the inferences and propositions that I have used to construct my thesis. You all are tying to reduce this to a “CHAT” room as opposed to a “DEBATE” room. If you find yourself intellectually constipated or void of evidence to back up your disagreements and assertions, it is probably due to the fact that you are WRONG! People who hold onto beliefs and ideas that they cannot logically and factually support or defend against attack either lack intelligence or truth and or probably BOTH.

Whether you agree or disagree with my propositions, I have given reasoning and logical methodology to the formulation of my conclusions, while none of you can seem to do the same in your rebuttals. It is not scholarly to just say that you disagree. Disagreement can be the product of ignorance, deception or invalidity. In either case, one should not simply say what is wrong; they should present what is right. If you do not know what is right or valid, it is extremely hard to ever prove that something is wrong or invalid. The failure of most of you to present what is right, since I am so wrong, speaks to the fact that you are simply disagreeing based upon the bias you have for your preconceived notions.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:30 am
nyah nyah nyah the responses you are receiving are the ones you deserve......
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:34 am
Noah- Right- I don't give any credence to communism, or communists. For time immemorial people have attempted to to acquire the unearned from those who have produced, through guilt, fear and intimidation. To me, THAT is the height of evil.

I have nothing more to say to you. Have a nice life!
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 09:29 am
That was a nice way to save face Phoenix, as you needed an EXIT strategy, when it became clear that your disagreement has never been tenable against a worthy adversary in debate. I thus takes your departure as the metaphorical waving of the white flag of surrender and or retreat. Razz
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 09:52 am
You sure are easy to please....of course, based on your own beliefs and statements...she's retreated back into the big house and left you in the yard.......how's the weather out there?

That's how things usually end up for those who are only interested in thinly disguised rants such as yourself......you bring nothing to the party except a desire to crash it......and then you're not satisfied with that........for someone so concerned about the plight of his "people" you sure seem like a disgrace to the majority of people of African descent who merely ask for a level playing field and want the same things everyone else wants and get up and work for them without whining like a little bitch.

You are merely an angry stereotype, the black version of a Klansman.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be off base. After all I'm just an ignorant cracker.
0 Replies

Noah The African

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 10:03 am
Thanks for presenting your EMOTIONS and FEELING BI-Polar. I think that is apropos for a Bi-Polar individual as all you seem to be able to present is lacking scholar.
0 Replies