Wesley Clark vs. Howard Dean vs. George Bush

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 07:37 am
Centroles wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Centroles wrote:
how ever amazed you are by this. this is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Why don't you learn to write like an 8th grader.

It'd be a big improvement.

once again, your incredible ability to stick to the topic at hand and focus on what's relevent is awe-inspiring. Razz

Well...after a fashion, it worked. At least for this posting.

You actually used proper capitalization and punctuation.

Although, in your next post you reverted to that sloppy nonsense that makes me wonder why anyone bothers to consider your comments at all.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 06:03 pm
Dubya is definetly not a Conservative.
“I hate President George W. Bush.” Not one to hold back, he explains, “You decide Bush is a dullard lacking any moral constraints in his pursuit of partisan gain, loyal to no principle save the comfort of the very rich, unburdened by any thoughtful consideration of the national interest, and a man who, on those occasions when he actually does make a correct decision, does so almost by accident."

Jonathan Chait of the New Republic

” More concisely, “George
Bush is a craven, lazy, hypocritical nitwit.”

James Traub in the New York Times Magazine,

http://truthout.org/docs_03/120703A.shtml

I agree with the above statements 100%.
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 11:35 pm
frankly, i wouldn't be so obsessed with proper punctuition on a messageboard if i were you. what's relevent is communicating the ideas effectively.

GW is perhaps the greatest threat to the republican party since FDR. He has pissed off as many conservatives as did Clinton with his nearly fascist policies. Assuming the democrats offer up a capable candidate, the next election could be a land slide.
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 02:16 pm
I am a Dean man myself. But I know there are a lot of people out there who just don't like the man. If such is the case, I'm really interested to know why. Because I personally haven't heard anything bad about him.
0 Replies

yeahman

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 02:20 pm
Centroles wrote:
I am a Dean man myself. But I know there are a lot of people out there who just don't like the man. If such is the case, I'm really interested to know why. Because I personally haven't heard anything bad about him.

His smile or whatever you call that look that he has.
His wavering positions on some issues.
But most importantly, his inability to beat Bush because he's seen by many moderates as too liberal and may come across as not as patriotic as Bush. I'm not one of those people but I don't decide the election.
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 07:18 am
oops, forgot about this thread. interesting to see how views have changed.

nice to see my prediction still holds true... all signs to a dean vs. clark photo finish.

so many more clark people now.
0 Replies

howarddeanforus

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 09:25 pm
Howard Dean is the best man for the job
The first time I hard Dr. Howard Dean was on NPR last year. It was his candor, ideas, and practical thoughts that won me over. He is the most unlike George Bush and will be the a candidate with a policy that is best for America and its citizens.
0 Replies