Confused...any answer

DK2010

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 09:06 pm
i all
4 months back,I posted a thread and got the support from you. Thanks for your advice and support.
Now new questions are popping in my mind
I had a short term relation with my friend and family doctor, which I ended 5 months back because I started feeling some attachment with him.When I have expressed my feeling he refused and humiliated me .to overcome this situation I have detached myself completely . With forum support and grace of God I recovered fully. ( for detail pls see old post no. 3985479).
A while back ,he conveyed that he wanted to meet me at least for once, because he helped and supported my family in past and as a friendly gesture, I met him. Then he tried to justify that situation since I am not communicating him, he has some kind of guilt feeling. I told him it’s not your fault, I made a mistake.
He again clarified that

He loves his ex only and he can’t love any woman in his life. If he marries someone, it might be only for s*x.

He questioned 3 things
1). whether I told about us to anybody in house.
2) Am I seeing somebody else now.
3) How often I remember the act that has happened between us?
Then he muttered all old memories how he touched and step further ....... bla bla....everything in detail although I failed to understand why he was telling me that crap.
For first question, I have replied NO. For second, I haven’t said anything straight and told him this is not relevant question and he should not bother about this matter.

I made him very clear that I am not looking for any sort of Casual relationship and that time I felt attached to him due to bonding hormone (which is normal in woman after S*x if she had been indulged in that for longer duration- although I thought he might be aware of this, since he is doctor.)

He expressed his wish to be my friend again.
Although, I have not denied his proposal but I don’t want to be his friend at this juncture.

I have maintained my grace and calmness. Thanks again for your support , but I m confused now,
Why he has asked all these questions?
Why he described all that crap?
Why he has been telling me again and again he loves ex?

Regards
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 646 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 09:53 pm
@DK2010,
Personally, I would continue to maintain my distance if I were in your position. Unless there is a strong reason to do otherwise, I would look for another family doctor.

Quote:
For first question, I have replied NO. For second, I haven’t said anything straight and told him this is not relevant question and he should not bother about this matter.

Here, I think you have given him a complete and satisfactory answer. Leave it there, and don't look back.

mismi

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 10:22 pm
@roger,
I agree with Roger DK2010.

Best to keep your distance from him. Best wishes. Smile
0 Replies