Obamas Destruction of the Economy Will Be Complete and Absolute

IRFRANK

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 04:04 pm
Can we get an ignorance meter on these threads?

This one would have it pegged.

unbelievable
roger

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 04:59 pm
@IRFRANK,
It wouldn't hurt to use the Reply button instead of Reply All. Notice that no one has any doubt which post this is in reply to.
rabel22

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 08:24 am
@roger,
I think he is refering to the title of this thread?
ABE5177

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 08:46 am
@rabel22,
i dont kbnow to what he's referering?
0 Replies

ABE5177

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 08:49 am
@rabel22,
clinton started deregulatin i think
andthe mortgage crisis

bush did a lot wrong byt not that
rabel22

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 12:27 pm
@ABE5177,
Your right. In spite of what conseratives claim about our liberal government we havent had a liberal president or congress since 1980. Check out the present government. Even though we have 58 so called democrats in the senate they cant pass most liberal laws without making them mostly inefective because they owe big business for their campaign funds. Clinton was a mile right of Ike.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2010 05:57 am
@ABE5177,
ABE5177 wrote:

clinton started deregulatin i think
andthe mortgage crisis

bush did a lot wrong byt not that

Greenspan pushed the lowering of mortgage restrictions because he thought that home ownership in America was reaching such a low lever that support for property right would be endangered... It does not matter if 2% own 90% of the country as long as some kind of majority own a pot to pee in, and they support the rights of the 2% in order to enjoy their own...

The fact is that if property, and not homes, but productive property were taxed as it once was, to support the government which defends property rights, then there would never have been a bubble, wages would have been kept high to keep property profitable, or the property would have been put on the market... You can drive all over the place and see property just sitting, not even being used for range land, and this would not be possible if labor were not paying the taxes that property should pay.... If property can be held for speculation, off the market because the taxes it pays are so low, the limited supply of property goes for an inflated price... Since labor pays the support of the country, each worker must earn his wages, earn profit, and pay taxes, just like the black sheep of the nursury rhyme, and it means every worker working harder for less, only to have to borrow money to buy property at inflated values... For the worker, America is one big company town... Why does the government not tax home interest payments??? Is there some benefit to them to see the people bled by interest when it will not even get a cut??? They could be our bank of last resort... Instead they stand by while workers are denied fair wages, and must pay outrageous costs, and interests for the little property they call home... My home was quite modest, but at the original interest rate with a thirty year note, I was paying for the house 3 times before calling it my own... Is there some point to the bankers getting rich while the people and government are deep in debt??? If So, What is IT!
0 Replies