falier matter

nove99

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 07:06 pm
what i do if me dont want to marry yet.. and not marry with that person where my parents aked me... cauz i cant forget my collage love .. even me not meet him passing 4 year . i know me just wasting my time.... my heart and brain is not agree with my parents disicuion.... i spend failour time last 4 year.in all matters of life.. too. what i do to do my work perfect... like my studies.. my communication... how i build confidence in my self... how i for get him ... and fight in this world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 690 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 06:42 am
@nove99,
I am assuming you are not a native English speaker.

Are you in a culture or religion where marriages are arranged by parents? If so, perhaps you can talk to your parents, see if they will be flexible. I don't know, can such things be changed?

In the meantime, whether it can be changed, or it cannot, it appears that you need some time to mature. You recognize that you are not ready for marriage yet, and you are content and successful as you currently are, so pushing you into a marriage right now -- even with the right person -- could be a recipe for disaster.

So, at the very least, see if it can be put off.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 07:02 am
Do not marry now.

Tell parents that you will not marry someone you do not love.

Find a new love.
0 Replies