Who can rewrite the words in the pic into English?

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 05:40 am

[imghttp://i.0dxy.cn/upload/2010/04/09/69552369.jpg][/img]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,486 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 05:50 am
@oristarA,

the page is apparently in danish, but a "403 - Forbidden" screen comes up when you go to it...
Intrepid

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 05:52 am
@Region Philbis,
Norton Security identifies the site as unsafe.
oristarA

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 08:09 am
@Intrepid,
Yes?

The site DXY is the biggest professional medical website in China. I cannot believe that someone would say it is unsafe.

Where you from, mate?
Intrepid

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 08:25 am
@oristarA,
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/odxy.jpg
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 09:19 am
This from Symantec:

Suspicious.HM690

Quote:
Symantec’s antivirus products contain a highly sensitive detection technology designed to detect entirely new malware threats without traditional signatures. This technology is aimed at detecting malicious software that has been intentionally mutated or morphed by attackers.

If one or more files on your computer have been classified as having a Suspicious.MH690 threat, this indicates that the files have suspicious characteristics and therefore might contain a new or unknown threat. However, given the sensitive nature of this detection technology, it may occasionally identify non-malicious, legitimate software programs that also share these behavioral characteristics. Therefore, it is recommended that users manually check all files detected as Suspicious.MH690 by Symantec antivirus products for potential misidentification, and submit any suspect files to Symantec Security Response for further analysis. For instructions on how to do this, read Submit Virus Samples.

In rare cases where a legitimate file has been misidentified and subsequently quarantined, your computer may behave abnormally or you may find that one or more applications no longer function as expected. In such rare situations, you should open the Quarantine in your Symantec antivirus product. From here, you may review the list of all files detected as Suspicious.MH690 and, if you identify a potential misidentification, restore the file from quarantine and allow it to run normally.

Suspicious.MH690 is a part of Norton antivirus software. Apparently, Norton's antivirus program detects something in the website that might be suspicious.

If the sites from China, I have a feeling that the government is surveilling the site in some manner or other.
contrex

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 10:40 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
the government is surveilling the site

Is "surveilling" a real word?

Intrepid

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 11:33 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
the government is surveilling the site

Is "surveilling" a real word?

Yes.

surveilling - verb: Keep under surveillance
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 01:08 pm
@contrex,
According to thefreedictionary.com it's a back formation from "surveillance."
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 01:13 pm
I'm not sure which country grovernment is suspected of the surveillance, but it's a given that the Chinese are very good about monitoring communications in every form.
0 Replies