Im into girls in a way!!! Need opinions...

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 03:52 pm
Okay Im 16 yes I know its young but I find myself also liking girls.
I have talked to my parents about it and most friends that I know will tell me the truth even if it hurts....But they all tell me it is just a stage and a part of growing up. I dont understand it at times though because I feel more comfortable being with a girl
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,087 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Solmeci

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 04:13 am
@scaredtodie94,
I don't see a problem.
I can see other peoples problem with it, but its their problem.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 04:24 am
@scaredtodie94,
Listen to your parents, and in this case friends. Don't worry about it and don't let it consume you. Just be you.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 05:43 am
It may or may not be a 'stage'. What is is. Let yourself be who you are now. From the results of that you will learn more about who you are. Just don't take other peoples word as gospel on this. Find out for yourself.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 07:01 am
What do you mean "comfortable"?

I notice that yound girls touch each other, hug and hold hands and will sleep with each other during overnights. BUT not boys!

There is a difference between who you want to be around now and who you are going to be sexually attracted to later. It may or may not be girls.

In the meantime, try to become friends with a guy who is approachable and more gentle. 16 year old boys can be very cruel and crude. They are scared of you, too.

PS Do you have a brother? This may or may not have something to do with your feelings.
scaredtodie94

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 05:56 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes I have a older brother and younger brother...18 n 2
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 07:23 am
If your brother has terrorized you - even at a young age - then you may be seeking comfort from the "softer sex" - the female. especially if mom did not stop the behavior from your brother.

Just a theory. I may be way off.

But often times, way our siblings treated us has more to do with our sanity than how our parents treated us.

scaredtodie94

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 04:14 pm
@PUNKEY,
My brother is my bestfriend...Its nothing to do with him... He has a baby and is getting married soon....I think its just me....What Im into?
0 Replies