If you had a date with the electric chair what meal would you order?

Caroline

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:36 am
@mister kitten,
I loved Twilight Princess. You have a gamecube? I got my wii recently so cant wait to try it out on Zelda. Nintendo is the best/
Cyracuz

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:47 am
My last meal would be a case of beer, some bottles of whiskey, amphetamine, red wine and anything else I can think of that would give me a hangover bad enough to welcome the chair.
0 Replies

mister kitten

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:49 am
@Caroline,
Yeah, I have a gamecube. I loved the 64. I had one until my grandparent move-in. I grew up on the Ocarina of Time. Never could beat Majora's Mask.
What's your favourite, Caroline?
Caroline

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:52 am
@mister kitten,
My favs are all the Zelda games, then it's Super Mario, the ones where you collect the stars and third has to be Resident Evil, I like to shoot zombies, I use the wii gun, great fun. How about you? What's your fav MK?
dknichol

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 02:31 pm
@talk72000,
May I have a rain-check on that date? I'm all tied up.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 02:55 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
Something slow-cooked.
You are aware that that would be you if you were the scheduled guest of honor? (unless they use the Quik-Fry setting)

Anyone know if an autopsy done is after the fry?

Start with a nice borscht with some brown bread or maybe a pumpernickel with cole slaw and pastrami. No greasy pastrami I don't want to arrive in Heaven with belching heartburn and get sent to Pluto. A Black Forest cake with Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream and a liter of diet Dr.Pepper (want to watch those calories so offendeth not St.Pablo (who apparently does admissions on alternate Frydays). Maybe a bowl of gemeli pasta in butter, pepper and paprika with a side of green beans, followed with the obligatory Black Forest cake and Cherry Garcia ice cream. Following the meal a pot of coffee and a pack of Winston's while I prepare to myself decompose (and hoping all the fat and cigs will contribute to my sudden death leaving spectators and switch pullers depressed)

And what happens if a power failure starts after I fry start to? Does it mean I get set free?

0 Replies

Jebediah

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 03:08 pm
Unpopped popcorn, to be swallowed whole of course.
mister kitten

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 05:33 pm
@Caroline,
Ocarina of Time is mine. No other game has really stuck out as much.
Caroline

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 05:41 pm
@mister kitten,
I loved playing tunes on that thing like Epona's tune, I loved the tunes. Yes Zelda is definitely one of the best adventure games, well is the best in my view.
Have a good night Cole.Smile
George

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 06:58 pm
@Jebediah,
Jebediah wrote:

Unpopped popcorn, to be swallowed whole of course.

Outstanding!
0 Replies

mister kitten

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 07:01 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

I loved playing tunes on that thing like Epona's tune, I loved the tunes. Yes Zelda is definitely one of the best adventure games, well is the best in my view.
Have a good night Cole.Smile

Scratch that. There is one more that stands out and it is: Star Ocean-Till the End of Time. Super long rpg for the ps2.
You have a good night too, Caroline, with sweet dreams.
Caroline

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 07:03 pm
@mister kitten,
I don't like rpg's my fav is adventure game. Thanks MK you have sweet dreams too, bless you.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:31 am
Chicken-fried executioner thigh.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:34 am
@Jebediah,
eeeeeww
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 08:07 pm
@dknichol,
This certainly makes one think of life's priorities. One's demise certainly helps with concentration.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 08:09 pm
@msolga,
It does help getting a good hearty meal. The blood flow into the stomach gets one to fall asleep and maybe could reduce the anxiety.
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 08:24 pm
Ug, who would feel like eating? What if you puked all over yourself? Where's the dignity?
talk72000

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 05:15 pm
@Pemerson,
Since you are innocent of crime your view is quite understandable but for those who have regrets or feel they missed opportunities it is quite a good exercise in finding one's priorities and re-orienting one's goals in life.
Pemerson

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 07:22 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

Since you are innocent of crime your view is quite understandable but for those who have regrets or feel they missed opportunities it is quite a good exercise in finding one's priorities and re-orienting one's goals in life.

Actually, you are quite right and I shouldn't be so flippant about this question.
But, I was serious in that I would not wish to eat anything but would work on those issues you named.
talk72000

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 09:33 pm
@Pemerson,
I remember the saying that nothing concentrates the mind like looking death in the face.
0 Replies