21
   

The end of men

 
 
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
but not everyone is of as strong constitution as am I.


yes yes everything is always about you

I won't forget to tell everyone that it's about you
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:15 pm
@ehBeth,
My post was clearly not primarily about me, but you try to make it so because you are desperate to haul my argument out to the trash so that you are not forced to refute it, so you make **** up trying to make this easier for yourself. How about you attempt to deal with the argument that is on the table, and leave me out of it, MKay?
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm agreeing with the article you brought in. Not sure why your knickers are twisted about that.

Male and female brain biology is different.

You think this has some sort of spiritual meaning or basis or something.

Explain the spiritual basis of the difference in male and female brain biology and there will be a point for me to address.
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:30 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Explain the spiritual basis of the difference in male and female brain biology and there will be a point for me to address.


I already have, men have not adapted as we normally would have because men are beat down by the "Men Suck" message, men have lost at least the gumption to do the work if not also faith in our ability to do the work. The confusion over what masculinity is or should be plays into this, normally we would have adapted masculinity to the times and thus individual men would be informed as to what is expected of them and pressure would be applied upon them to measure up as men always do with each other, but masculinity now being confused this does not happen. Mutiple observers have posited that the way out of this muck is for men to disregard the "Men Suck" message and reinvent masculinity, but this has not happened. I argue that we need to lay off the "Men suck" message post haste, as it is neither true nor fair to subject men to this abuse, and that after this abuse stops men will finally adapt. I furthur dont think this happens till the primary promoters of this abuse, the feminists an the traitor men who support them, are brought down at least a peg or two, if not put out of business completely based upon their having outlived their usefulness.
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
You seem to be having some difficulty expressing your complaint in reference to spirituality, and also in expressing the relationship of that to the science of brain biology.

Do you understand how the collective uses spiritual in English?
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:55 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Do you not understand what spirituality means?


I do.
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 02:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
How has the Men Suck message (which I've never seen/heard outside of your posts) affected millenia of brain evolution?
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 02:03 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

How has the Men Suck message (which I've never seen/heard outside of your posts) affected millenia of brain evolution?


I have not claimed such, so I have no desire to attempt to prove such.
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 02:05 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
You seem to be having some difficulty expressing your complaint in reference to spirituality, and also in expressing the relationship of that to the science of brain biology.


Where has your understanding failed? Do you not accept the assertion that spiritual ill health effects brain functioning and behavior? The feminist game plan has long been dependent upon this being so, the calculation has been made that they will get more of what they want if men are beat down. Their willingness to administer the beating down irregardless of the righteousness of the beating speaks poorly of the feminist moral fiber, but the truth is the truth.
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 02:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

ehBeth wrote:

How has the Men Suck message (which I've never seen/heard outside of your posts) affected millenia of brain evolution?


I have not claimed such, so I have no desire to attempt to prove such.



your emphasis remains as in your post

hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

" "Further, the jobs of the future — that involve complex, multi-dimensional processing — are those that women are best equipped for, as research into brain biology is increasingly proving.



How do you explain the differences in brain biology between men and women? How long do you think it takes significant/measurable differences in brain biology to develop between genders?
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 02:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Are you asserting that individual "spiritual" ill health affects evolution of the human brain?
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:11 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Are you asserting that individual "spiritual" ill health affects evolution of the human brain?


when the spirit is in ill health the brain is likely to be functioning poorly, both collectively and individually. You seem to be assuming that the human brain gets better and better, thus your use of the word "evolution" which assumes development....I make no such claim, only claim that men have not adapted to changes in our environment, when normally we could have been expected to have done so, making no statement as the whether these changes represent evolution or devolution. .
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are conflating the sciences of behaviour and evolution.
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
You seem to be assuming that the human brain gets better and better, thus your use of the word "evolution" which assumes development


You do not understand what evolution means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution wrote:
Evolution is any change across successive generations in the heritable characteristics of biological populations.


Evolution means change. There is no judgment as to whether than change is improvement or not.
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:22 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
How do you explain the differences in brain biology between men and women? How long do you think it takes significant/measurable differences in brain biology to develop between genders?


I believe that the genders have been separate always, and have never had the same brain function. I also dont aspire to be an it, to rub out the differences between the genders and to thus have our brains be the same. I also dont think that mens brains being different is too blame for men doing poorly, as men can adapt to what ever the universe throws at us once we set our minds to it. I fully reject the argument that men can not compete with women due to brain chemistry, and I base this rejection on their never in history having been a time where men have not been able to compete with women to get the job done, regardless of the job. The problem with men today is environmental conditions, not biology. .
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The problem with men today is environmental conditions, not biology. .


In that case, why did you highlight the biological brain differences in the reference you brought in to the thread?
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:24 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Evolution means change. There is no judgment as to whether than change is improvement or not.


Bullshit

Quote:
Definition of DEVOLUTION

1
: transference (as of rights, powers, property, or responsibility) to another; especially : the surrender of powers to local authorities by a central government
2
: retrograde evolution : degeneration

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/devolution
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:30 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
The problem with men today is environmental conditions, not biology. .


In that case, why did you highlight the biological brain differences in the reference you brought in to the thread?


Because the argument that men are not good enough to compete with women in the modern world is an argument often made. I said directly "This does not address the issue at all as to why men are failing to adapt to the new realities of the job market place" which should have given you a clue that I do not support the argument. So sorry for over estimating your intelligence.
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 05:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
ahhh it's that difference in brain biology again

complex v Irish Spring

Cool
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 11:14 am
I was in line at Winnco Yesterday and see this young woman in short shorts, little boots, and a long sleeve hoodie. On the back of said hoodie reads in giant letters "If you cant get the SNATCH then STROKE it"

Perfect.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Are women a minority? - Discussion by DrewDad
Do Women Sexualize Themselves? - Question by lizaveta
Name the most dangerous woman in the United States - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
Are Women free of Converture laws today? - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
Why are some women attracted to bad men? - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
What can women do better than men? - Question by Robert Gentel
Women through the Ages - Discussion by George
50 Great Things About Women Over 50 - Discussion by Robert Gentel
 
  1. Forums
  2. » The end of men
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/05/2020 at 08:23:18