1
   

What amazes you about your bodily functions?

 
 
Diane
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 06:46 pm
One of my sons, when he was about 3 asked his grandfather if he could pee into the marsh at the back of the yard. He was given permission and he stood there peeing a strong, yellow arc. Grandpa leaned over to grandma and said, "I sure wish I could still do that!"

I'm all for a Ken doll with a bad aim and unfortunate timing, etc.
0 Replies
 
kirsten
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 08:20 pm
I think it's pretty cool that certain scents can trigger long forgotten memories, and all sorts of physical responses, from shivers and goose bumps, to well...you know :wink:
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 08:25 pm
Yeah, and how something we can't even smell, pheremones, can trigger sexual response.
0 Replies
 
kirsten
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 09:39 pm
Indeed! Why is it some men can sweat and you could just lap it up, while others send you running for a gas mask?
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 11:44 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Montana wrote:
I will make anti-Barbie Bleeding Bitch banners and everything.


LOL! But on a more serious note, wouldn't your anti-Bleeding Bitch stance disappear if I offered you £100,000 a year to sit on the European Cheese and Squirrel liaisons committee?

I can't believe you've a man especially for anti-PMS. Impressed am I.


Well ok, since you put it that way and offered me this nice job, I suppose I could bend a little ;-)

Alright, I'm in :-D
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 11:46 pm
Diane wrote:
Oh the idea of a realistic Barbie is fascinating! Montana, what about a Barbie that has disappearing ink for the blood--that way, you wouldn't have anything to clean up?

PMS, tender breasts, ugly mood swings, weight gain, bloating, yes, yes, yes!!! This is a Barbie I could actually like!!

Er, yes, that was a very good idea. <she says, calmly and reasonably> but then throws caution to the wind and says, YES, YES YES, BY GOD, A BARBIE THAT IS LIKE A REAL WOMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!


Ok, ok, bring her on ;-) I suppose I was being a bit harsh and since I have a son, I won't have to deal with her :-D
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 11:47 pm
Kirsten, I guess that's what they mean by 'chemistry'.
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 11:48 pm
dlowan wrote:
Grrrrrr!

We ain't having no such Barbies, without we have a Ken who can't think for horniness, gets caught with funny lumps in unfortunate circumstances, and blows icky white stuff out his wienie - sometimes even when he is asleep.

Only, we'd soon lose him cos he wouldn't ask for directions.


I have never - except when living with children, experienced the pee problem people speak of - though I DO say that, if you have a man, sooner or later he is gonna pee in your hand-basin...


Now we're talking :-)
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 11:53 pm
If we're going to have a Bleeding PMS Bitch Barbie doll and a Bad Aim Ken, then we should atleast have Barbie come out swinging when Ken misses. She could even throw stuff. If we're going to do this we might as well go all the way.
0 Replies
 
drom et reve
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 04:35 am
I can't believe this post!

cavfancier wrote:
Once as a kid, in a public washroom, I took a peek at the urinal neighbour's willy and shouted out "Big deal!" It was one of my grandfather's best memories, and one of his favourite stories.


Hahaha... that was one of your grandfather's best memories? I can't believe that he'd tell that to everyone, although it is a very funny story.

Diane wrote:
PMS, tender breasts, ugly mood swings, weight gain, bloating, yes, yes, yes!!! This is a Barbie I could actually like!!

Er, yes, that was a very good idea. <she says, calmly and reasonably> but then throws caution to the wind and says, YES, YES YES, BY GOD, A BARBIE THAT IS LIKE A REAL WOMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!


That's an absolutely brilliant idea, Diane; I'm going to patent it tomorrow. All we need to do now is think of a jingle and the script for the advert. Have you any ideas?
0 Replies
 
drom et reve
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 04:40 am
dys wrote:

Cavfancier wrote:
What about a bloated PMS smoking bunny Barbie dressed like a rabbit? Kinky and honest. I like that idea.
with an UZI


That's an interesting idea; Psycho Bunny Barbie II: Back with a vengence. I can see myriad film offers for that one; quite a combination.
0 Replies
 
drom et reve
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 04:45 am
Montana wrote:
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Montana wrote:
I will make anti-Barbie Bleeding Bitch banners and everything.


LOL! But on a more serious note, wouldn't your anti-Bleeding Bitch stance disappear if I offered you £100,000 a year to sit on the European Cheese and Squirrel liaisons committee?

I can't believe you've a man especially for anti-PMS. Impressed am I.


Well ok, since you put it that way and offered me this nice job, I suppose I could bend a little ;-)

Alright, I'm in :-D


Yay! I can trust you to be on the team without infiltrating it in an anti-Barbie-Bleading-Bitch fury, killing three people and having Michael Moore follow us, can't I?

As for Kinky Ken, or whatever the hell you want to call him, a big eww. Still, it's equality, damnit.

I can't help but be intrigued at the Urine-in-strange-places part of this thread; why is it that 'f you have a man, sooner or later he is gonna pee in your hand-basin...' Eww... how unhygenic! Why use a handbasin when a toilet's right next to it?
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 04:54 am
Yup, bring on the Ken and Barbie's. I wan't to be rich.
0 Replies
 
cavfancier
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:31 am
I wouldn't seeing a bitter divorcee Barbie. Miniature prozac, inner-city apartment and child support extra, of course.

Back in university, I had a nice group of friends and we were all exchanging drinking stories along the lines of "did you ever do x while you were drunk?" Most of us shared similar experiences, and we were having a laugh, and one friend pipes in: "Were you ever so drunk that you couldn't make it to the bathroom, so you put a bottle by the bed to piss in if you need too?" After a shocked silence, we all started laughing and said, almost in unison "NO!" A couple of weeks later, he checked into AA.
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:37 am
Hahaha!!!!
0 Replies
 
drom et reve
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:39 am
cavfancier wrote:
I wouldn't seeing a bitter divorcee Barbie. Miniature prozac, inner-city apartment and child support extra, of course.

Back in university, I had a nice group of friends and we were all exchanging drinking stories along the lines of "did you ever do x while you were drunk?" Most of us shared similar experiences, and we were having a laugh, and one friend pipes in: "Were you ever so drunk that you couldn't make it to the bathroom, so you put a bottle by the bed to piss in if you need too?" After a shocked silence, we all started laughing and said, almost in unison "NO!" A couple of weeks later, he checked into AA.


Oh no.. was this guy a good friend, or moreso a friend's friend? Ew... imagine getting trapped... what a sight.

We could make a whole host of 'Real World' Barbies and Kens: Trailer Trash Barbie, Expanding Waste Slob Ken, the special 'We married for the wedding gifts' set, and much more...
0 Replies
 
cavfancier
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:42 am
Oops, I made a typo...should have been "I wouldn't mind seeing...." Drom, he was a casual friend. It was university, I have lost touch with most of them.
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:44 am
Might as well throw in a Jerry Springer doll so they all have a place to hang out and flash their boobs.
0 Replies
 
drom et reve
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:45 am
I thought that that was what you meant.

In another one of these strange University experiments, they said that, out of the five-hundred-and-sixty-something friends one makes, one ends up keeping only thirty as friends until the end... not counting Internet friends, of course.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:49 am
"I can't help but be intrigued at the Urine-in-strange-places part of this thread; why is it that 'f you have a man, sooner or later he is gonna pee in your hand-basin...' Eww... how unhygenic! Why use a handbasin when a toilet's right next to it?"


In Australia, we call it secret men's business....
0 Replies
 
 

 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/20/2022 at 08:09:51