What amazes you about your bodily functions?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 08:52 am
I like to walk conversations right up to the line of unacceptability...then jump over it...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 08:53 am
LOL!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 09:48 am
This is sort of a body function thing...I've always been amazed at how women have no problem spending the evening making out and doing the old 69, but fear you using their toothbrush next morning.

A little late to fear the invasion of germs by then wouldn't you say?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 09:52 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
This is sort of a body function thing...I've always been amazed at how women have no problem spending the evening making out and doing the old 69, but fear you using their toothbrush next morning.

A little late to fear the invasion of germs by then wouldn't you say?

Hahaha... that's true.. surely the former is more of an invasion than the latter. This reminds me of when, many years ago, some person who kept a scrapbook of weird letters showed us that some girl had written in to a magazine, asking something along the lines of this:

Quote:
My boyfriend told me that swallowing his sperm is good for me and will make my breasts bigger; what vitamins are in sperm?

That's hardly related, but some people's naïveté makes me laugh...
0 Replies

gutiarchick212

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 12:43 pm
O teh G-spot defninetly. How 69 can give you soo much pleasure Very Happy . It feels so good and the pleasure is so great
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 01:34 pm
Actually, Drom, it is good for us. It's an anti-depressant. Of course, it doesn't make our breasts bigger.....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 01:39 pm
BPB, I'm not so sure about the cold thingy, but women certainly do blow from their vaginas. Queefing was all the rage not too long ago, if I recall.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:01 pm
I remember my experiencing my first queef...I was doing it dog style with my first wife....I thought I'd broken her.....it was startling...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:06 pm
This sounds like some pretty stimulating conversation -- let me pull up a chair.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:07 pm
hahahaha!!!! You guys are too much.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:08 pm
I prefer the term "fanny farts", it's more, um, european.... or something.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:45 pm
so, today i read ...
Quote:
Cats spray urine and deposit feces in strategic locations to leave their scent. They also rub secretions from glands on their chins, cheeks, and tails onto objects within their home range.

does this explain human men and their inability to find the centre of the toilet?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:52 pm
I used to walk along my fence line every morning and pee on the posts. Simply marking my territory.

But then one day I thought, "Hey, maybe the fence itself would indicate my property lines."

So now, I simply pee on the driveway.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:55 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I used to walk along my fence line every morning and pee on the posts. Simply marking my territory.

But then one day I thought, "Hey, maybe the fence itself would indicate my property lines."

So now, I simply pee on the driveway.

Hey, me too. Damn, do we have a lot in common, or what?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 03:59 pm
littlek wrote:
Actually, Drom, it is good for us. It's an anti-depressant. Of course, it doesn't make our breasts bigger.....

On a half-related subject, I find it truly abhorrent that felatio is accepted by nearly everyone, compared to cunillingus... why is one seen as almost requisite, and the other practised by few?

Ew, anyway... there are better anti-depressants!

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 04:02 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
On a half-related subject, I find it truly abhorrent that felatio is accepted by nearly everyone, compared to cunillingus... why is one seen as almost requisite, and the other practised by few?

Practice makes perfect! And a perfectly practiced practitioner is <sigh> perfection.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 04:06 pm
ehBeth wrote:

Practice makes perfect! And a perfectly practiced practitioner is <sigh> perfection.

And few-and-far-between, because of machisimo, I suppose.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 04:13 pm
I'm not sure where you are looking, dròm_et_rêve, but I've never had difficulty finding skilled practitioners of the finest art. The fellas round here are NOT reluctant to practice, or to demonstrate their skill set. Maybe canajun men are better?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 04:18 pm
Drom, I haven't found that cunilingus is less practiced than fellatio....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 04:20 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I'm not sure where you are looking, dròm_et_rêve, but I've never had difficulty finding skilled practitioners of the finest art. The fellas round here are NOT reluctant to practice, or to demonstrate their skill set. Maybe canajun men are better?

I've looked nowhere (gets moralistic Laughing)!

Really? Perhaps Canada is an exception... or people enjoy it more...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 01:09:44