HELP! he needs to know how i feel!

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 03:32 am
Okay so basically I work in a small shop, and have done for the past four years. Im nearly 20, so ive worked there since i was kinda young. Anyway, every so often this guy comes in, he's really lovely and always has a good conversation with me, but i get so tongue tied around him, i dont know what it is because normally around guys i like im pretty chatty. I think i might get like this because the guy is twice my age, he's probably old enough to be my dad, and i know people say age doesnt matter, but in this case, i really feel like he might just think of me as 'the nice girl from the shop' and may have never considered anything more. We have similar tastes in music and we both like a lot of the same thing, but i dont know how to find out if he could see me as anything else, or whether im just totally dreaming here. The worst thing is, i leave for uni in three weeks and i quit the shop in two so im worried that if i dont find out now ill never know. Please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,248 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 05:30 am
@lufoooo2,
My favorite line: Do you ever wonder about us?

Ask it when things are quiet and you two are alone.

Then he can say, yes, or no or what?. And if he says what? or no, change the subject.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 06:15 am
Are you sure he's not married??

If he is not - then start talking about food , favorite restaurant, or place and say, "Maybe you'd like to go for coffee there with me sometime and we'll order that ."

See if he bites . . .
0 Replies

lufoooo2

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 08:13 am
@lufoooo2,
no he's not married, he used to be, but they got a divorce about 3 years ago. i only know this as she came in once and my boss told me. i really want to just outright ask him cus theyre feels to be such a connection, i just dont wanna freak him, not that many people are into big age differences.
i dont believe in love at first sight, but ive never felt like this, i just cant get him off my mind! maybe ill try suggesting a place to go for good food/drink.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 04:25 pm
Go for it . . . and he might not believe that you are flirting with him and asking him out, so you might have to do it a couple of times for him to take you seriously. Once he gets it, he will let you know if he's avialable to develop the relationship further.

You may scare him to death! LOL
0 Replies