its complicting

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 01:22 pm
where to start.. of course if u read my last post i am pregnant and married. I recently found my husband texting another female, then deleting it before i can even see what they're conversation was about. He claims he didi it cause he was drunk. My husband is no prize, he has cheated in the past, before we tied the knot. But since then he has not cheated (at least not that i know of). I got advice on what to do. But the truth is i love him so much and scared of losing him and rasing this baby alone. I have a college degree so im not scared financially. But he has considered counseling which is something he's never considered before and he is trying to earn my trust back as we speak, he's even begged me to stay saying how much he wants our family to work.

But is it worth it?
Should i believe him?
what to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,190 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 01:59 pm
But is it worth it? YES, you have a child together and have invested time with him.
Should i believe him? TIME will tell.
what to do? GO to counseling ASAP. If he doesn't go, go without him.

I am wondering why you are asking these questions.
Why are you afraid of being alone? If you stay with him and he turns out to be a deadbeat, then you will have two babies to contend with.
knockedup

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 07:04 pm
@PUNKEY,
because i am so confused, my minds telling me one thing and my hearts telling to do another..
Eva

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 08:53 pm
@knockedup,
"Thinking" with something other than your head is exactly what got you into this mess. To get out, you're going to have to start trusting your brain. You have some hard choices to make.
0 Replies