RESPONSIBILITY

William

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:21 am
Responsibility.

Fear, inertia, responsibility and turning to stone are all interconnected. The initial definition of responsibility are:

1. The state, quality, or fact of being responsible.
2. Something for which one is responsible; a duty, obligation, or burden. (Per answers dot)

Granted the word responsibility is highly ambiguous and difficult to define so it is my effort here to define it.

It is a very important word and it is also very unnecessary in a perfect situation.

“A lot” is a measure of quantity signifying more. If one has a lot then by necessity one must have less creating barriers between the two, more and less. Then we have judgement calls where more becomes the arbiter assuming more is better and as it is with all assumptions, most are usually WRONG as siding with others who have more becomes the authoritative standard.

More is a weighty issue in all respects, mentally, physically and gravitationally and metaphysically. Yes, I do understand what metaphysical means by degree though not academically or empirically in that there is a connection between mind and body and there is no disconnect between the two and any effort to connect that which is already connected is futile. I know, “visions of the borg” will come to many of you trekkies and that vision is erroneous too.

Now when one is commanded to read to learn that which is unnecessary to any individual, they mentally begin to take on weight by inertia and why a heavy tome is considered a “volume”. The more one is commanded to know, let’s say for survivalistic reasons the heavier they become inhibiting forward momentum.

In other words they become weighted down intellectually depending on others with greater response ability to alleviate the load. Any one with less weight has greater ability to respond when NOT forced.

The same as it is physically and metaphysically. So less is better but unfortunately those with less become slaves. That’s the sad part physically, but metaphysically that is what we all are doing in a effort to balance us out at that is where you are doing poorly in that you do not understand what metaphysical means as the smarter of you physically can’t make the connection using your terms.

Now being human I am a victim too as I too am part of the equation. I am efforting to find that balance too in all that I offer to help all of you balance also. I understand the metaphysical part of the ultimatum. I am just tired of observing stoic / stony behavior in so many people that I meet muddled in mire that has always been imposed on them by those who think more is better. Damn!!!

Now forgive me here as I become more profane and tell you what one who is considered to be “full of sh*t” means. I’ll use the word crap in stead for that is much more appropriate. Crap is waste, period. Mentally, physically and metaphysically.

Those who are forced to learn to survive are held at ransom if the do not cram what is force upon them to learn by those so intellectually weighty ones who can't be responsible themselves. Now that pisses me off, big time when I observe those those so ruly duly discipline those with less to accomplish what they themselves can’t.

If any one could observe this physically, it would piss you off too, but unfortunately most or just to caught up in this “matrix” to realize it. What I hated by that movie was the word “zion” and that concerns one particular group that think they have all the answers and I can assure you they DON’T.

Yes, they are smart, no doubt about it but all they know is what others told them and kept it to themselves so they could be covertly control all that is out there; smart yes, wise? Not even close. Perhaps now they are beginning to know that. Let’s all hope so. I can see it reflected in the media, somewhat now. Perhaps only I can see it because I know what metaphysical means and they don’t, using computers to do it for them.

Take google for instance who profited over 6 trillion dollars last year, per wiki; let’s hope they use that money wisely. No one can replace the mind. Don’t even think it, you will surely run out of room if anyone thinks they can do that. I would pity that person for he would surely turn to STONE if anyone uses those resources the computer allows them for powerful reasons to control the ability of others. Oh, by they way stone is what hell is. Observing all that is around you without being able to do a damn thing about it. That would be a hell of a thing to experience, huh!?

Personally, I am so tired of observing so many “burned out people” who, for no reasons of their own, feel so wasted by such smart people who think more is better and judge those who have less so poorly. That sickens me and truly makes me sad and others so stoic don’t realize all the damage they are doing to all these innocent people and the hell THEY have cause them.

I can assure all of you this. Now that you know, the tides will turn and the meek will inherit all the earth has to offer and that is so much more that you could have ever realized before as for those who choose not to hear these words will indeed turn to stone. Believe it or not, Personally I don’t give a ****.

For your consideration all of you so smart condescending people out there, you truly will understand what it is to be a “smart ass”.........really!

Well it’s late in the day for me and it’s time to observe what is metaphysically and physically going on.

Cheers to you all, the way it should be.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,545 • Replies: 8
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 01:48 pm
William, Try to make your initial statement short to attract interest; when it's too long, people will ignore it.
William

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 08:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

William, Try to make your initial statement short to attract interest; when it's too long, people will ignore it.

People? All people? If you would please be more precise as to which people.

Thanks,
William
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 02:59 pm
@William,
"Generally speaking, most people who are active on able2know." +

Your post has two responses, both mine.
Intrepid

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 07:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

...and neither one addressed the topic. Razz
djjd62

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 07:37 am
i'm prepared to take full responsibility

blame it all on me, i don't give a ****

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 01:44 pm
@Intrepid,
That's because you failed to understand my first post.
0 Replies

William

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

cicerone imposter, do you think a lot of personal opinions solve problems when so little is known about any person?

William
0 Replies

William

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:43 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

...and neither one addressed the topic. Razz

Thank you. Actually intrepid, I didn't ask anyone too.

william
0 Replies