xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:42 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
You have been excluded by our master from private messaging for a silly childish reason , a few old members of philo attempted to recruit certain old philo members, dissatisfied with the changes and the amalgamation..We are to be treated as possesions.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 12:06 pm
@xris,
Nice try, again, xris. Quit being so lazy.

If you are really that interested in the nitty gritty details of who, what, when, why, etc., click on Robert's profile and start reading all his posts since June 10th. You'll have a full accounting of what's transpired and his responses to each.

All the information you seek is there if you are willing to not require it be spoon fed to you with someone posting links to each and every post in this thread.

I'll spoon-feed you a link to Robert's profile to get you started:

http://able2know.org/user/robert_gentel/
xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 12:31 pm
@Butrflynet,
O stop being so damned juvenile. If its not as I say, say so and stop these links that go nowhere to explaining this silly reaction. There is nothing in anything you have given me that explains or rings true.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 12:43 pm
@xris,
Then you haven't bothered to look.

xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 12:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
O yes I have..I Know one who appears to banned and he never sent any spams. Just stop the arsing around and point to the crucial post you think is the most relevant..Why this reticence to give the exact posts without abuse and silly remarks? Just be aware you will have to ban me or give an adequate reply before I leave this subject.DOG....BONE..
xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 12:52 pm
May I add, if the PM had been maintained this fiasco could have been carried out in private.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:08 pm
@xris,
Others have given you links to several of the posts that specifically address each of your complaints and you have questioned their authenticity and motives for doing so.

Why should anyone go to further effort to give you more links? Do the work yourself and skim through all Robert's posts since June 10th if you are so interested in every detail. Doing so will give you a clear idea of what all has transpired since the PhilForum was merged with A2K.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:09 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:

May I add, if the PM had been maintained this fiasco could have been carried out in private.

Bullshit. You could have very easily carried this out in private by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page and been in direct communication with the mods and Robert.
xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:22 pm
@Butrflynet,
As I never knew of that ability nor was I told of it when I first posted this thread..your bullshit remark needs cleaning up..I notice you have not directed me to the relevant post. So before you try and bullshit me or try to divert this thread, remember I have contacts with those effected and their counter claims. Trying to trivialize or treat me with contempt only makes my enquiry more earnest.
jespah

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:29 pm
@xris,
Since you've been given the Contact Us link, why not use it? Just a suggestion.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:38 pm
@xris,
In other words, the premise for this entire thread is a fallacy and the truth is coming out.

It wasn't about your emails being delayed.

It wasn't about your inability to send or receive PMs.

It wasn't about your not knowing about the abuses that led up to the action by Robert.

It isn't about your not being able to communicate with PhilForum members to get a "balanced opinion."

It isn't that you are concerned about the lack of retention of PhilForum members on A2K.

Quote:
remember I have contacts with those effected and their counter claims.

It is as I surmised at the very beginning. You are only interested in agitating. You already have access to those members and have communicated with them to learn all the nitty gritty details of what transpired AND their counter claims.

Again, nice try.

xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
Nice try on your part to deflect the argument away from its reasoning. It was not about my ability to PM or my Emails being delayed, it was not about getting a balanced opinion from those banned. It was about the exaggerations and the authoritarian childish action of Robert. I have given you adequate time and consideration to defend or even explain but all I have had is abuse and silly innuendos. I have attended this and the previous forum for a considerable time and I do not react like this without valid reasons. Now instead of these constant personal attacks why dont you address my questions and make an appropriate reply , point me to these illusive posts.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:52 pm
@xris,
I already have pointed you to them. I will not do the work for you.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 01:54 pm
@Butrflynet,
BFN,

You're just giving this joker an audience. He's been told what to do if he's really interested in solving the issue.

If he continues his Quixotic rant, then just put him on ignore.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:16 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
start reading here...
xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:35 pm
@DrewDad,
An audience..you nasty bit of ****. You and your toddies wont admit sod all. Put me on ignore your presence is never admirable.
0 Replies

xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:38 pm
@Butrflynet,
AND I have told you there is nothing there except a claim that cant be substantiated. Salima..is it, she posted how many emails, to how many members? How many others have been banned and for the same offence?
0 Replies

xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:38 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks but I have read that thread before.
msolga

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 02:44 pm
@xris,
But you require an individual response? Especially for you alone? Wink

I don't know why anyone is still taking this seriously.
xris

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:03 pm
@msolga,
Ha ..an individual response..what are you on about? No one who was effected is here to defend or answer the accusations are they? So my bright chappie you tell me what sequence of events occurred and who was banned? Funny how so many here can make an appearance but are unable to answer my simple request.