He left without telling me

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2010 04:08 am
my hart iz borken... its in pieces wat did he do to me I cnt even begin to explai n hw i fgil. i gave him my whole hart i knw dat he ddnt ask me 4 it bt he jus threw it away
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 757 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2010 06:08 am
@Nondu4nhlanhla,
Is he your husband? Boyfriend? Teacher? Puppy dog?

We have few clues here. Also, please try to write and spell as well as you can -- I had to infer the word "feel" from your post. Don't mean to sound like a stickler -- just want to understand you.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 03:56 am
@Nondu4nhlanhla,
Give time for grief, and then do things. After grief, it only stays broken so long as you focus on it. Doing things takes your focus away from thinking about it.

Also, think about what it is to respect yourself. By knowing what it is to respect yourself, you will see the relationship and the breakup for what it truly is, and means in the big sceam of things.

Lastly, take control of your life - that includes not speaking in child speak on forums. Fears are natural. Overcoming them is difficult but possible if you truly desire such.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 11:36 am
Well, you can sit around feeling sorry for yourself or you can say screw him and get on with your life. I've known people who have done both and I'm here to tell you I would highly recommend the latter as the better alternative.

Unless it was a puppy dog that left you. Then you can take a week to feel sorry for yourself before moving on and buying a new puppy. Cool
0 Replies

soshi691234

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 06:24 pm
@Nondu4nhlanhla,
how long did you date him?
0 Replies