its the handling ?

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 10:38 pm
I think " its the handling " should be " its handling ". Am I on the right brack?

Context:

The vote marks a win for British drugmaker Glaxo, which has been battered in the press and on Capitol Hill for its the handling of the drug.

The FDA is not required to follow the advice of its panelists, though it usually does. Officials said they would review the meeting transcript and make a decision on Avandia as soon as possible.

More context:

WASHINGTON (AP) — A majority of federal health experts voted Wednesday to keep the controversial diabetes pill Avandia on the market despite evidence that it increases the risk of heart attack.
A panel of Food and Drug Administration advisers voted 20-12 against withdrawing GlaxoSmithKline's once-blockbuster drug. Panelists who voted to keep the drug on the market were split between several options, including adding new warning labels and restricting use of the drug.

The vote marks a win for British drugmaker Glaxo, which has been battered in the press and on Capitol Hill for its the handling of the drug.

The FDA is not required to follow the advice of its panelists, though it usually does. Officials said they would review the meeting transcript and make a decision on Avandia as soon as possible.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 575 • Replies: 1
No top replies

McTag

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 01:35 am
@oristarA,

Yes, you are right, and so very much on the right track, if not the right brack.
0 Replies