Which democrats honestly have the best shot at winning?

roverroad

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 10:55 pm
I wasn't really interested in Kerry until recently. He's been on the news more lately and I've gotten the chance to see what he's about. He is well spoken and seems like he would make a good president. Dean on the other hand doesn't seem presidential at all. I agree with his stand on the war but I need more. I think he would end the war but I think he would lack a good exit strategy. Leaving us worse off than we were when we went in thanks to Bush.
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 05:20 pm
I have to write that the results of the poll on this question seem to suggest that most liberals here in A2K may be out of touch with the mainstream. The poll shows Dean in a dead heat with Bush, and has Kerry near the back of the pack. Interesting...
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 06:53 pm
A2K is the fringe.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 06:57 pm
personally I am dead set in the middle of the mainstream waiting for Kucinich to make the final push through. Don't be fooled by the polls (most of us don't have phones for polling) there are literally dozens of us across the nation.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 07:01 pm
Lunatic fringe. Laughing
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 07:24 am
dyslexia wrote:
*snip*--there are literally dozens of us across the nation.

Laughing
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 06:31 pm
dyslexia wrote:
personally I am dead set in the middle of the mainstream waiting for Kucinich to make the final push through. Don't be fooled by the polls (most of us don't have phones for polling) there are literally dozens of us across the nation.
ROFL! Thanks for that genuinely funny comment, Dys. You never cease to surprise me. (Well, maybe you just surprise me from time to time, but still, thanks for that!)
0 Replies