Roman Polanski free

Intrepid

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:24 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You're as bad as Gungasnake, Intrepid.

Shocked Nobody has ever cast me that low. Not sure if I can recover after this. Crying or Very sad
JTT

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:28 pm
@Intrepid,
And you're doing it again. The facts sit in front of you and you are creating all the diversion you can.

What is so difficult about facing up to the facts?

You don't know exactly how the Polanski case unfolded but you're front and center demanding that he be a man, do what's right, that justice must be served, ... .
Intrepid

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:31 pm
@JTT,
Take your petty complaining elsewhere. Perhaps to someone who can take you seriously. I don't have to create any diversion to completely disagree with you.
JTT

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:35 pm
@Intrepid,
But you ARE creating diversions. Now you want the issue to just go away.

You don't have the balls to even discuss what it is that you disagree about. You don't have the fortitude to even mention the big unmentionable.

Maybe you can tell me. Where does this delusion come from? Is it that you feel others here will think badly of you? Is it that you were raised on the same nonsense and you just can't face up to the truth? What is it?

Odd that you can call six million innocents slaughtered petty.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:36 pm
@JTT,
It is because I think you are an asshole. Is that clear enough?
JTT

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:38 pm
@Intrepid,
You missed my last line.

Odd that you can call six million innocents slaughtered petty.

No, that isn't clear at all, Intrepid. But you know that. That is just another silly diversion.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:45 pm
@JTT,
I didn't miss it. You added it as I was posting.
JTT

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 07:50 pm
@Intrepid,
Maybe you can spend a couple of postings discussing my placement of the period at the end of the sentence, and capitals and how important they are to sentence function.

DIVERSIONS, Intrepid.

You asked for the facts. You got them. And look at your responses since then. You're like a little child.

Just address the issue. Show us that your sense of morality isn't a jaundiced one-sided, no better yet, show us that you actually have a sense of morality.

0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2010 08:04 am
Quote:
Billionaire Pedophile Goes Free

Film director Roman Polanski is not the only convicted pedophile to walk free this month and return to a life of privilege. On Wednesday, hedge fund manager Jeffrey Epstein completes his one-year house arrest in Palm Beach, which has been even less arduous than Polanski’s time at a Swiss ski chalet.

This guy makes Roman look saintly in comparison. An amazing story of wealth and privilege.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/9095_jeffreyepsteinbillionairepedophilegoesfree;_ylt=AnxbyCMcDx7L7WkgaA5cNz2WwvIE;_ylu=X3oDMTRjbXJwdmVtBGFzc2V0A2RhaWx5YmVhc3QvMjAxMDA3MjEvOTA5NV9qZWZmcmV5ZXBzdGVpbmJpbGxpb25haXJlcGVkb3BoaWxlZ29lc2ZyZWUEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwM0BHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDYmlsbGlvbmFpcmVw
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2010 09:09 am
@panzade,
How sick is that!? So much for, "....and justice for all." They need to change it to read "............and justice for all WHO CAN PAY FOR IT."
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2010 09:41 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella,
I LOVE your avatar!

He 's a beautiful boy !

David
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2010 09:44 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Arella,
I LOVE your avatar!

He 's a beautiful boy !

David

Awww thanx David! Yeah, he's a pretty boy all right! Getting big!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2010 09:47 am
@Arella Mae,

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Arella,
I LOVE your avatar!

He 's a beautiful boy !

David
Arella Mae wrote:

Awww thanx David! Yeah, he's a pretty boy all right! Getting big!
I see that he IS. He looks HEALTHY!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2010 10:57 am
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
and justice for all WHO CAN PAY FOR IT."

You said it!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 12:37 am
Quote:
Director Roman Polanski is to collect a career honour at the Zurich Film Festival, two years after his arrest in the city on child sex charges.

Organisers say the 78-year-old will attend the gala to receive his award which he was set to pick up in 2009.

Swiss police arrested Polanski on his arrival in the country over his 1977 US conviction for having sex with a 13-year-old girl.

He was held for 10 months before Swiss courts decided not to extradite him.

The tribute ceremony to present Polanski with his lifetime achievement award is due to be held on 27 September.

Directors of the Zurich Film Festival, Karl Spoerri and Nadja Schildknecht, said: "We are especially proud to welcome Roman Polanski this year to receive his award.

"We have always been tremendous admirers of his work and we are delighted that we will soon be able to express this to him in person," they added.

The Zurich Film Festival is taking place from 22 September to 2 October

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14944430

Good News.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 01:59 am
@hawkeye10,
Will he be safer
if he has them FedEx it to him ?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 02:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Will he be safer
He must have reason to think that the Swiss will not be so stupid as to try to take him for the Americans again.....so far as I know the arrest warrant is still active. I also suspect that this is a dick measuring exercise, that he wants to rub the noses the puritans of the UK and US in the fact that he will go where he likes unafraid.

Note: this is the same award he was supposed to get when he went two years ago, that mission was never completed and so he will do it now.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 02:21 am
@hawkeye10,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Will he be safer
hawkeye10 wrote:
He must have reason to think that the Swiss will not be so stupid as to try to take him for the Americans again.....
It remains to be seen
whether he is an equally trusting soul.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:06 am
Roman Polanski Collects Zurich Film Festival Award Two Years Late
9/28/11 at 12:00 AM

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/09/roman_polanski_collects_zurich.html
firefly

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
And he finally publicly apologized to his victim.
Quote:
Roman Polanski Apologizes to Woman He Raped When She Was 13, Also Blames Press
September 28, 2011

Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski apologizes to the woman he sexually assaulted when she was a 13-year-old girl in a new documentary that premiered Tuesday night at the Zurich Film Festival.

"She is a double victim: my victim and a victim of the press," he said in Laurent Bouzereau's "Roman Polanski: A Film Memoir," according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The Franco-Polish director was charged in 1977 for giving Samantha Geimer, who was 13 at the time, champagne and drugs during a photo shoot at the Hollywood home of actor Jack Nicholson.

The then 43-year-old filmmaker then had sex with her despite her protests.

Polanski pleaded guilty to unlawful intercourse as part of a plea deal in 1978, but fled the US before being sentenced. He has remained an active filmmaker from his home base in France and has avoided extradition to the US with limited travel.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/09/28/roman-polanski-apologizes-to-woman-raped-when-was-13-also-blames-press/