Sex dream with aunt

tonym

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 02:10 pm
My question is: Should I tell my aunt about this dream?
I used to live with her many years ago.
We never had a romantic connection.
We are both seniors now but last night I dreamed we had sex.

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 02:17 pm
So . . . .OK - so you had an erotic dream. About someone you know. About a blood relative. OK - No big deal.

But remind yourself that having romantic relationships with relatives is a NO_NO. (think of two headed kids, etc.)

And - Don't tell her. She may get freaked out about it.

You need to find a girlfriend.

Have your aunt find you a nice girl.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 02:56 pm
@tonym,
Hmm the only reason I can see to tell her about the dream is to try to start a sexual relationship with her.

If you are both indeed seniors children are not in any danger of being born from a roll in bed with her but even if she was willing you are opening one hell of a can of worms if others find out about it.

I got to give it to you however it is one hell of a clever way of bringing up taboo subject with your Aunt.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 02:59 pm
@tonym,
Is the aunt flesh and blood or aunt-in-law? If aunt by marriage then I see no problem.
BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 03:07 pm
@talk72000,
Quote:
Is the aunt flesh and blood or aunt-in-law? If aunt by marriage then I see no problem.

It more then likely could cause problems inside the family even if there is no blood relationship and once more if they are beyond child bearing years the reason for the taboo is weak but it is still there along with the legal problems.

All the above could make it more fun however and I can not wait to read more about it on alt.sex.stories. Smile
talk72000

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 03:10 pm
@BillRM,
They are seniors and provided the aunt-in-law doesn't blab it would be a secret between them. But you never know even sixty year olds can get pregnant which I read happened not too long ago.
BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 03:22 pm
@talk72000,
Sixty years olds normally do not become pregnant without major medical interventions.

Second keeping secrets is far harder to do then most people assume and I had found that women talk far more then men do to their closes girlfriends who then talk to their husbands and lovers………….

In my single days, I found I never knew the sexual relationships details between my co-workers unless I was having an affair at work myself.

My partner would then cheerfully full me in on who is cheating with whom in great detail and I would always end up being both surprise and shock.
talk72000

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 03:25 pm
@BillRM,
Yes, omen are blabber mouths.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 07:42 pm
Geez - I read that as seniors (in high school) - not senior citizens.

Please confirm, Tonym.

BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 08:49 pm
@PUNKEY,
Lord teenagers that would not be a good idea at all.........

0 Replies

tonym

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 07:44 am
@PUNKEY,
Sorry to mislead.
I meant senior citizens.
BillRM

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 09:08 am
@tonym,
Well fellow senior citizen are you going to find out if she might be interest in a sexual relationship with you or are you going to your grave never knowing?
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 10:22 am
@tonym,
Why would you want to tell her about it?

What was your reaction to your dream? How did it make you feel?

Do you currently have a close, initmate sexual relationship in your life?
BillRM

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 10:31 am
@firefly,
Quote:
Why would you want to tell her about it?

Come on firefly everyone else seem to understand why he might wish to share this dream with her.

In fact I can not off hand think of one reason other then to find out if she might be interest in a sexual relationship with him.

firefly

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 10:41 am
@BillRM,
If you dream you are falling out of a window, would you jump out of the window the next day because you assumed your dream represented a surpressed wish?

I'm not sure what the dream about the aunt means, but it might not be connected to any desire to actually have sex with the aunt. Dreams can mean many things.

I really would like to know, from tonym, why he would consider telling his aunt about the dream.
BillRM

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 10:50 am
@firefly,
A dream by itself does not mean a great deal his wish to tell her does however.
firefly

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 11:13 am
@BillRM,
We don't know anything about his relationship with his aunt, or even whether he likes her.

Maybe he would tell her about his dream just to shock or upset her. Who knows?

That's why I am curious what tonym felt in the dream, and what he felt after he woke up, and why he would wonder if he should tell her about the dream.
BillRM

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 11:22 am
@firefly,
Yes of course that is why he wish to tell her to shock her as he hate her or at least dislike her.

I know in my life telling a woman that I had a dream of making love to her was driven by my dislike for the lady.

The odds of it being anything but he wish to have a sexual relationship with her is .0000000000000001.

Of course hearing from the source is always useful.
0 Replies

tonym

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 11:33 am
@firefly,
"I really would like to know, from tonym, why he would consider telling his aunt about the dream. "
Good question.
I guess there's some excitement to the idea of telling her, even though I wouldn't be taking action.
My problem with telling her is wondering if she would be offended.

firefly

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 11:46 am
@tonym,
There is no reason for her to be offended, it's your dream after all, but she might be shocked.

But, would it cause her to feel uneasy toward you? Do you want to disturb your relationship with her?
0 Replies