How you start your day ?

Atredivum

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:51 pm
I've gotta be the one to say it? How many of you really get out of bed in the morning without letting morning wood go away? That's priority numero uno. Then you get coffee and smoke whatever you need to
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:53 pm
@Atredivum,
Atredivum wrote:

I've gotta be the one to say it? How many of you really get out of bed in the morning without letting morning wood go away? That's priority numero uno. Then you get coffee and smoke whatever you need to

Once upon a TYM 2 Cents Drunk
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:58 pm
@Atredivum,
Honey, I am a near seventy year old woman, and besides, as I remember there was some data on men in the morning vs women then. Men with men, that could work.

I take it that you could learn from a more broad view.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 11:52 pm
@Atredivum,
Quote:

The thing I've been sort of surprised to read is how many people jump right out of bed and eat breakfast. I seriously can't eat anything until after 10 am, so even when I have to go to work, I might have a cup of tea before I leave, and then eat some nuts and yogurt or something at my break, which is at 10 am.

My morning routine is to get up - no alarm - I wake up naturally anywhere between 5 and 6. Then I let my dog out. If I wake up at 5 I take her for a walk - if I wake up at 6 I don't have time so I just close the gate and let her run around the yard till I leave for work.

If it's winter - I get a cup of tea. If it's not cold outside, I don't.

Then I go to the bathroom- if I have to iron my clothes- I do it at this point - before I get in the shower.

Then I take a shower, get dressed, gather my stuff, let the dog in, wake my daughter up to get ready for school, make sure she has a lunch or some money to buy it, and leave.

On the weekends, I do everything except get ready for work and wake up my daughter. I come on here because I'm waiting for her to wake up (sometimes it's a LONG wait) so we can do whatever we're going to do for the day - shopping, whatever. If she sleeps long enough - I might go back to sleep myself sometimes.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 12:40 am
@aidan,
Taking my pills and powdering Sophia's noise

Just kidding Aaron --- We Love All (SC) Mr. Green 2 Cents Drunk
0 Replies