Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 01:07 pm
Over the years I have found it depressing that there are all of these hate groups across the U.S. People in these hate groups wonder why the common man always blocks their actions. The reason for this is in my opionion is so that way we do not turn violent like some middle eastern countries. If we were to allow these hate groups to gain power then there would be civil disorder in this country. How many other people out there agree?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,963 • Replies: 9
No top replies

NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 04:49 pm
@CapitalismFan01,
CapitalismFan01;70417 wrote:
Over the years I have found it depressing that there are all of these hate groups across the U.S. People in these hate groups wonder why the common man always blocks their actions. The reason for this is in my opionion is so that way we do not turn violent like some middle eastern countries. If we were to allow these hate groups to gain power then there would be civil disorder in this country. How many other people out there agree?

No that's not it. Let me explain.

The media is run by ZIONIST JEWS who won't allow anybody to question US's support for ISRAEL.

The way you can stop such a discussion is by promoting the idea that anybody who disagrees with Israel is an ANTISEMITE and being an antisemite is a mortal sin.

But if any form of criticism of Jews is a mortal sin then it just logically follows that any criticism of Negroes must also be a mortal sin to be consistent.

The issue with Mexicans has to do with NAU ( North American Union ). You see the corporations who own us and our government are international and national sovereignty is against their interests. They will make bigger profits if US, Mexico and Canada are the same country and the influx of illegal Mexican immigrants into USA as far as they are concerned is simply the first step. Then it is the NAFTA superhighway system, followed by North American Union ...

You can already use a New York driver's license in Mexico ...

In ADDITION to that it costs more to keep Negroes in prison than it does to keep them on welfare, therefore criticizing Negroes is illegal because we already can't afford to keep as many of them in prisons as we do.

The current strategy is to put mostly YOUNG Negroes in prison for crimes such as SEX. Putting negroes in prison to reduce negroe prison population seems counter-productive on the face of it but in the long term by not allowing negroes to reproduce during their most fertile age it lowers their population long term. Ideally the government wants negroes in prison between ages 13 and 24 so by the time they come out hopefully they will either be faggots or suffer from impotence or both.
YuhannaEl

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 09:31 am
@CapitalismFan01,

USA Is The Racist Country On The Planet And This Is A Fact ?????
0 Replies

jpn of Seattle

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 10:32 pm
@CapitalismFan01,

In order for me to respond to this post, you'll have to explain yourself a bit better. You might want to supply some examples.
0 Replies

tobywinks

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 06:10 pm
@CapitalismFan01,
what I cant fathom is why every minority group is so anti anglo. what did I do?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 06:36 pm
@tobywinks,
tobywinks;71426 wrote:
what I cant fathom is why every minority group is so anti anglo. what did I do?

What makes you think they are?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 06:38 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70420 wrote:
No that's not it. Let me explain.

The media is run by ZIONIST JEWS who won't allow anybody to question US's support for ISRAEL.

The way you can stop such a discussion is by promoting the idea that anybody who disagrees with Israel is an ANTISEMITE and being an antisemite is a mortal sin.

But if any form of criticism of Jews is a mortal sin then it just logically follows that any criticism of Negroes must also be a mortal sin to be consistent.

The issue with Mexicans has to do with NAU ( North American Union ). You see the corporations who own us and our government are international and national sovereignty is against their interests. They will make bigger profits if US, Mexico and Canada are the same country and the influx of illegal Mexican immigrants into USA as far as they are concerned is simply the first step. Then it is the NAFTA superhighway system, followed by North American Union ...

You can already use a New York driver's license in Mexico ...

In ADDITION to that it costs more to keep Negroes in prison than it does to keep them on welfare, therefore criticizing Negroes is illegal because we already can't afford to keep as many of them in prisons as we do.

The current strategy is to put mostly YOUNG Negroes in prison for crimes such as SEX. Putting negroes in prison to reduce negroe prison population seems counter-productive on the face of it but in the long term by not allowing negroes to reproduce during their most fertile age it lowers their population long term. Ideally the government wants negroes in prison between ages 13 and 24 so by the time they come out hopefully they will either be faggots or suffer from impotence or both.

This is so utterly ridiculous it's not worth my time to argue against.

But I found it mildly humorous.
LeChe

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 01:38 pm
The US still haven't got over that syndrome especially in the south.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 09:41 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
I am pretty sure Neurosport meant it as a joke.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 09:44 pm
@CapitalismFan01,
Hate groups??

What's wrong with hating idiots??
0 Replies