LA Times says Jews control the Media

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 02:56 pm
MEDIA PROPAGANDA: Do Jews Control The Media? The LA Times Says Yes - ROGUEGOVERNMENT.COM

my man Dr. David Duke tells it to you lemmings straight

the Jews are laughing at your asses, as well they should !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,478 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 03:45 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
I have trouble taking anything anybody from the KKK has to say, seriously.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 11:37 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70376 wrote:
I have trouble taking anything anybody from the KKK has to say, seriously.

that means you're a closed minded bigot.

an open minded person will never attack the messenger, just the message.

can you not see that your reasoning is circular ? you don't listen to people because you don't agree with their opinions, and you don't agree with their opinions because you don't listen to them.

wake up and smell the reality.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 10:03 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70382 wrote:
that means you're a closed minded bigot.

Disliking the KKK, makes me a bigot?

OH, THE IRONY! :rollinglaugh:

Quote:
an open minded person will never attack the messenger, just the message.

Unless the messenger has a reputation of giving false or deceptive messages.

Quote:
can you not see that your reasoning is circular ? you don't listen to people because you don't agree with their opinions,

I listen to the opinions of plenty of people I don't agree with, that doesn't mean I will always take what they say seriously.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 10:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70393 wrote:
Disliking the KKK, makes me a bigot?

OH, THE IRONY! :rollinglaugh:

you have every bit as much right to dislike them as they have to dislike Jews.

what makes you a bigot is your ignorance. because you IGNORE the CORRECT information they provide.

and yes, it is IRONIC INDEED that the biggest bigots are people like you who think they have the monopoly on accusing others of bigotry.

Unless the messenger has a reputation of giving false or deceptive messages.

i listened to Duke's radio show a few times and take my word for it - you are MUCH more often wrong than he is.

he is a PHD who gives lectures at universities all over the world and you are ?

I listen to the opinions of plenty of people I don't agree with, that doesn't mean I will always take what they say seriously.

nobody is asking you to like anybody's opinions. opinions are by definition something personal.

what you're supposed to do is look at the FACTS and then get your head out of the sand of your progressive liberal propaganda and face REALITY.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 10:24 am
@NEUROSPORT,
What's most interesting here is how Wingnuts and Libtards work in collusion to advance Zionist agenda.

Zionists engineer 9-11 events, plant bombs everything and plan the invasion of Iraq.

Then wingnuts take over and start screaming about how we have to freedom or some incoherent nonsense and basically murder everybody in Iraq supposedly for Oil ... but we don't see any of that Oil, our gas prices skyrocket meanwhile the pipeline goes straight to Israel.

And then if anybody tries to raise an objection to this lunacy the Libtards step in and start screaming how it is anti-semitic to deny israel the right to control our media and foreign policy or question their motives or integrity.

so Wingnuts think they fight for America while they in fact fight for Israel. And Libtards think they fight for peace when in fact they fight for Israel's right to murder women and children and harvest organs from palestinian children. some Jews just got caught not too long ago trafficking organs in New Jersey.

And any voices of reason like David Duke or Ron Paul are attacked by both sides.

Ron Paul is the most sane politician in Washington, but not sane enough. David Duke is like Ron Paul on steroids. It's not RP's fault either - RP pushes as hard as the circumstances allow - you simply can't get any closer to truth than RP from inside of Washington.

David Duke is not subject to those constraints - he can tell you the WHOLE truth. which makes run to your mommy crying "Please say it ain't so !"

BUT IT IS SO

Fatal Freedoms it's about time you woken up already.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 01:11 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70398 wrote:
you have every bit as much right to dislike them as they have to dislike Jews.

No, not really.

Disliking a person because what religion they belong to is not the same as disliking a person because they belong to an organized hate group.

Quote:
what makes you a bigot is your ignorance. because you IGNORE the CORRECT information they provide.

Ignorance doesn't make the bigot, hatred does.

Quote:
and yes, it is IRONIC INDEED that the biggest bigots are people like you who think they have the monopoly on accusing others of bigotry.

So I'm a bigot because I hate bigots? :rollinglaugh:

Quote:

i listened to Duke's radio show a few times and take my word for it - you are MUCH more often wrong than he is.

And why should I take your word for it?

Quote:
he is a PHD who gives lectures at universities all over the world and you are ?

I could easily find 10 PhDs who will say the exact opposite of whatever he says. But if you really what to make a judgment on that basis, you are out-gunned.

Quote:
nobody is asking you to like anybody's opinions. opinions are by definition something personal.

linking an opinion =/= taking an opinion seriously

Quote:
what you're supposed to do is look at the FACTS and then get your head out of the sand of your progressive liberal propaganda and face REALITY.

And what you hear from the KKK is not propaganda?
NEUROSPORT

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 04:52 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70401 wrote:
Disliking a person because what religion they belong to is not the same as disliking a person because they belong to an organized hate group.

Zionists are an organized hate group. And they control the media of this country and therefore the opinions of Americans.

Ignorance doesn't make the bigot, hatred does.

So I'm a bigot because I hate bigots? :rollinglaugh:

they hate you too. does that make them not bigots ? you're a bigot because you turn ignorance into hate.

And what you hear from the KKK is not propaganda?

i don't know. i don't listen to them.

Duke left KKK in 1980, that's 30 years ago.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 07:53 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70403 wrote:
Zionists are an organized hate group. And they control the media of this country and therefore the opinions of Americans.

A few errors.

1) Not all Zionists are Jews and not all Jews are Zionists.

2) Zionists are not organized at all. They are not a formal group. There is no membership process. There is no central authority.

3) While I'm sure there is some hate involved, hate is not a requirement for being a zionist, unlike the KKK.

Quote:
they hate you too. does that make them not bigots ? you're a bigot because you turn ignorance into hate.

I only hate those who have hated first.

Quote:
i don't know. i don't listen to them.

Duke left KKK in 1980, that's 30 years ago.

Does it matter how long ago? The KKK is no less propaganda filled then the things you accuse of being propaganda.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 08:31 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70405 wrote:
A few errors.

1) Not all Zionists are Jews and not all Jews are Zionists.

2) Zionists are not organized at all. They are not a formal group. There is no membership process. There is no central authority.

3) While I'm sure there is some hate involved, hate is not a requirement for being a zionist, unlike the KKK.

are you trying to bore me to death ? i am too young to die.

I only hate those who have hated first.

" but he started it ! "

that's kindergarten stuff - save it.

Jesus teaches that you should love everybody, including your enemies ... bigot boy.

Does it matter how long ago? The KKK is no less propaganda filled then the things you accuse of being propaganda.

do you not get tired of talking to yourself ? who was talking about KKK here ?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 08:49 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
Are we justified in killing a murderer?
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 10:03 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70410 wrote:
Are we justified in killing a murderer?

Progressives would say no. Stop looking for excuses bigot boy.

There is a saying - "you become what you hate"

Avoid that pitfall and lead by example instead.

You can't let the enemy drag you down to their level and at the same time somehow keep the moral higher ground.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 11:33 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70414 wrote:
Progressives would say no. Stop looking for excuses bigot boy.

Progressives would say or you would say? Are you a progressive?
CapitalismFan01

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 01:03 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
MY only question is what is this bigot talk all about? Who has the right to judge someone on this site from what they say. How do you know if maybe the one making posts has a docterate or not. So lets please stop calling people bigots because post after post gets extremely old after a while with the same word.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 04:37 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70415 wrote:
Progressives would say or you would say? Are you a progressive?

I am not a progressive but i just took part in a discussion about Death Penalty on Politopia - Das Europa-Forum a week ago or so and almost everybody was AGAINST death penalty.

I was one of the few who argued that it should SOMETIMES be used.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 04:40 pm
@CapitalismFan01,
CapitalismFan01;70416 wrote:
MY only question is what is this bigot talk all about? Who has the right to judge someone on this site from what they say. How do you know if maybe the one making posts has a docterate or not. So lets please stop calling people bigots because post after post gets extremely old after a while with the same word.

Good point Cap.

I am trying to teach Freedom to think logically instead of using catch phrases and sound bites.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 07:06 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70418 wrote:
I am not a progressive but i just took part in a discussion about Death Penalty on Politopia - Das Europa-Forum a week ago or so and almost everybody was AGAINST death penalty.

I was one of the few who argued that it should SOMETIMES be used.

So why then does it matter "progressives" think, I wasn't asking them, I was asking you. You just said that to avoid answering my question.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 07:06 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70419 wrote:
Good point Cap.

I am trying to teach Freedom to think logically instead of using catch phrases and sound bites.

I think he was talking about you.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 08:07 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Freedoms you're intolerable.

Every thread you get into you just drown in boredom and irrelevance.

Try to be more original or exciting please.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 10:45 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70424 wrote:
Freedoms you're intolerable.

Every thread you get into you just drown in boredom and irrelevance.

Try to be more original or exciting please.

I'm not here to entertain you and I'm sorry your inability to honestly and intelligibly answer my questioning bores you, but I sure do find it amusing. Smile
0 Replies