0
   

Fox Noise - Most Trusted News Network !

 
 
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 12:34 am
Quote:
Almost half of all Americans surveyed in the poll of 1,151 registered voters said they trusted Fox News. That is a notably larger vote of confidence than the 39% who said they trusted Fox's great rival CNN, and vastly more than the credibility ratings of the traditional news networks ABC News (31%), CBS News (32%) and NBC News (35%).


Fox most trusted news channel in US, poll shows | World news | guardian.co.uk

Your country is in deep sh1t when people who are known to have lied us into the war in Iraq are the most trusted news source ...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,226 • Replies: 19
No top replies

 
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 01:34 am
@NEUROSPORT,
I live in rural Georgia where Fox can do no wrong and you can actually get your ass whopped for talking bad about Rush and Glenn.

I think the only way to describe American politics right now is "Hysterical," and I mean that literally. This is the worst shape my country has been in since WWII.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 02:18 am
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70111 wrote:
I live in rural Georgia where Fox can do no wrong and you can actually get your ass whopped for talking bad about Rush and Glenn.

I think the only way to describe American politics right now is "Hysterical," and I mean that literally. This is the worst shape my country has been in since WWII.


If you hate conservatives so much instead of b1tching about it why not just move to San Francisco.
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:04 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70112 wrote:
If you hate conservatives so much instead of b1tching about it why not just move to San Francisco.


I have land here that I've owned for 22 years, and this is beautilful country. Besides, I don't have to associate with anyone I don't want to. I have my own world and my own friends and family. On a personal level, I get along fine with most people around here. On a personal level, conservatives can be quite good friends. I don't make or keep friendships based on political or religious affiliations.....Do you?
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:44 am
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70113 wrote:
I don't make or keep friendships based on political or religious affiliations.....Do you?


i don't.

but i lose some based on that Smile
0 Replies
 
synthy
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 08:05 am
@NEUROSPORT,
Murdoch is such a trustworthy good Bilderberg uncle

YouTube - Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
0 Replies
 
YuhannaEl
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 09:52 am
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70113 wrote:
I have land here that I've owned for 22 years, and this is beautilful country. Besides, I don't have to associate with anyone I don't want to. I have my own world and my own friends and family. On a personal level, I get along fine with most people around here. On a personal level, conservatives can be quite good friends. I don't make or keep friendships based on political or religious affiliations.....Do you?



Coming From One Of The Good Old Boy's Who's Playing Both Side , Fox News Is The Most Raceist News Statetion On The Planet . Can We Say RushLimbaugh / Bill O'Reilly / Bill O'Reilly / Pat Buchanan / Glenn Beck / Pat Robertson , Just A Few Who Get Pay Million's Push Their Cold Blooded Racesist Around The World .
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:48 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70118 wrote:
Coming From One Of The Good Old Boy's Who's Playing Both Side


You keep making disparaging remarks about where I live. This seems a bit disingenuous since you seem to be ashamed of where you live, and left it out of your profile.

I live in a country that is [SIZE="4"]supposed[/SIZE] to be [SIZE="4"]one[/SIZE] people, so there is no "Playing Both Side" here. And, you must be ashamed of where you live, too.

I really doubt that you have any idea exactly what the term "Good Ol Boys" means. But, I know you'll google it and prove me wrong.
YuhannaEl
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 04:28 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70123 wrote:
You keep making disparaging remarks about where I live. This seems a bit disingenuous since you seem to be ashamed of where you live, and left it out of your profile.

I live in a country that is [SIZE="4"]supposed[/SIZE] to be [SIZE="4"]one[/SIZE] people, so there is no "Playing Both Side" here. And, you must be ashamed of where you live, too.

I really doubt that you have any idea exactly what the term "Good Ol Boys" means. But, I know you'll google it and prove me wrong.


Your Right Supposed To Be Is LOLOL , I Notice You Gave The Right Spelling For Good Old Boy - Good Ol Boys So You Got My Point . I See . Bet Your One Of Those Flag Waveing Good Ol Boys Too Aren't You LOLOLOL
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 06:37 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70124 wrote:
Your Right Supposed To Be Is LOLOL , I Notice You Gave The Right Spelling For Good Old Boy - Good Ol Boys So You Got My Point . I See . Bet Your One Of Those Flag Waveing Good Ol Boys Too Aren't You LOLOLOL


I see you have no idea what the term means.

Before you comment on someone else's spelling you need to buy a dictionary, or at least get a spell check program.

What in the hell does this mean? "Your Right Supposed To Be Is LOLOL." It looks like gibberish to me.

What are you hiding? Why don't you want anyone to know where you live, or your age? Are you a little boy trying to hang with the grown-ups?

You're in a glass house, you really should stop throwing rocks.
YuhannaEl
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 12:03 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70125 wrote:
I see you have no idea what the term means.

Before you comment on someone else's spelling you need to buy a dictionary, or at least get a spell check program.

What in the hell does this mean? "Your Right Supposed To Be Is LOLOL." It looks like gibberish to me.

What are you hiding? Why don't you want anyone to know where you live, or your age? Are you a little boy trying to hang with the grown-ups?

You're in a glass house, you really should stop throwing rocks.



You Said In Post # 8 And I Quote ( I live in a country that is supposed to be one people, Right LOLOLOl What People Are You Talking About Here ) Your So Full Of It Your Eyes Are ( Brown ) . As Far As Hanging With Grown Up . According To Your Picture You Look Like A Red Old Man Who Drink To Much Beer . And I Why Would I Even Want To Hang With One The Good Old Boys . Remember Your The One Who Step Into My Post .

Now Your Trying To Play The Victim Here. So Don't Act Like Some One Picking On You . When It Your Nature To Mess With Other People . Throwing Rock At Someone Dosen't Stop Some one . Droping Building On Their Old A****** Will LOLOLOLOLOLOL So Take Your Old Butt And Sit Down Somewhere And Mind Your Business And Stay In Your Place . I Overstand Your Old And Slow But I Know You Get My Meaning . So Later For You Silly Tricks .
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 03:18 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70128 wrote:
You Said In Post # 8 And I Quote ( I live in a country that is supposed to be one people, Right LOLOLOl What People Are You Talking About Here )


Americans

YuhannaEl;70128 wrote:
According To Your Picture You Look Like A Red Old Man Who Drink To Much Beer


I don't drink, and old age is a privilege that not everyone gets. There's only one alternative to old age, are you going to take it instead?

YuhannaEl;70128 wrote:
And I Why Would I Even Want To Hang With One The Good Old Boys


I'm not a Good Ol Boy. You would know that if you knew the definition of the term.

YuhannaEl;70128 wrote:
Now Your Trying To Play The Victim Here. So Don't Act Like Some One Picking On You


I'm so scared, are you going to byte me.

YuhannaEl;70128 wrote:
Take Your Old Butt And Sit Down Somewhere And Mind Your Business And Stay In Your Place


Is this how you talk to your grandparents?


You still haven't answered my question, why are you ashamed of where you live and your age?

All you are to me is a bunch of letters on a screen that represent a smart mouthed punk. Unless you can tell me where you're from and how old you are, or something else about yourself, that's all you will ever be to me.
YuhannaEl
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 04:39 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70133 wrote:
Americans



I don't drink, and old age is a privilege that not everyone gets. There's only one alternative to old age, are you going to take it instead?



I'm not a Good Ol Boy. You would know that if you knew the definition of the term.



I'm so scared, are you going to byte me.



Is this how you talk to your grandparents?


You still haven't answered my question, why are you ashamed of where you live and your age?

All you are to me is a bunch of letters on a screen that represent a smart mouthed punk. Unless you can tell me where you're from and how old you are, or something else about yourself, that's all you will ever be to me.



Who In The Hell Told You I Want To Be Anything To You . You Have A Hell Of And Ego Boy LOLOLOLOLOL
So Your One Of Those Old Red Neck / Billy Bob . Punk Let's Not Talk About Any Of Your Family Member . You Really Don't Want To Go Their !
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 06:25 pm
@YuhannaEl,
Jack you're going to drive off the few members we do have on here by turning every political thread into a discussion about you personally.

This forum is not about who you are, where you live, how old are you etc.

I apologize if i ever brought that subject up. I didn't realize it will send you on a rampage.

Control yourself !
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 06:38 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70145 wrote:
Jack you're going to drive off the few members we do have on here by turning every political thread into a discussion about you personally.

This forum is not about who you are, where you live, how old are you etc.

I apologize if i ever brought that subject up. I didn't realize it will send you on a rampage.

Control yourself !


go **** yourself

I'm not the one hung up on where I live, it's that little ****, YuhannaEl, maybe that's the reason there are over 900 members, but only 4 posting when I got here. Don't blame me for the problems you already had. :beat:
YuhannaEl
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 08:11 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70146 wrote:
go *** yourself

I'm not the one hung up on where I live, it's that little ****, YuhannaEl, maybe that's the reason there are over 900 members, but only 4 posting when I got here. Don't blame me for the problems you already had. :beat:




Laughinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
0 Replies
 
cdunde1
 
  1  
Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 07:55 am
@NEUROSPORT,
If you have paid attention to the media coverage of politics during the past year you would know why fox news is the most trusted news source. Fox actually reports on the news unlike the mainstream media outlets. Fox news was reporting on the communist Van Jones for 4 weeks before any of the major news outlets even said a short blurb about the story. Don't you think the nation would like to have known about this radical being in the administration but if not for fox news he would still be in the administration. The list is long on the stories that fox news brought us that none of the major outlets reported. Thank you fox news
YuhannaEl
 
  1  
Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 10:10 am
@cdunde1,
cdunde1;70156 wrote:
If you have paid attention to the media coverage of politics during the past year you would know why fox news is the most trusted news source. Fox actually reports on the news unlike the mainstream media outlets. Fox news was reporting on the communist Van Jones for 4 weeks before any of the major news outlets even said a short blurb about the story. Don't you think the nation would like to have known about this radical being in the administration but if not for fox news he would still be in the administration. The list is long on the stories that fox news brought us that none of the major outlets reported. Thank you fox news



Fox Noise = When Watching The News You Have To Be Careful. The News Reporters Dramatize The News To Affect Your Emotions. They Are The Best Of Actors Can We Say RushLimbaugh / Bill O'Reilly / Bill O'Reilly / Pat Buchanan / Glenn Beck / Pat Robertson . Just New A Few Who Get's Pay Million's To Push Their Bull S*** On Million'ssss Of Ignorant People Who Never Take The Time To Reserch What Be Put In Their Heads , They Believe And Accept Anything They're Told To Say Without Question . The War Between The North And The South Is Back On.The Boston Tea Party Meaning
The Knights Of Columbus And KKK . Everyone Know The IQ Of These People .
jpn of Seattle
 
  1  
Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 10:33 am
@YuhannaEl,
It was so typical of Fox "News" to cut in on Obama's take-down of Republican House members yesterday. The riviting back-and-forth, in which Obama revealed the extent to which Republicans were clueless, was carried in full by MSNBC and CNN, but it was just too painful for the partisans who run Fox, so they had to stop it. I posted about it here: http://www.conflictingviews.com/politics/american-politics/obama-outnumbers-republicans-intellectually-1-140-a-4431.html

You can trust Fox or not, but if you watch Fox you simply won't be as informed as you would be if you obtain your news from other sources.
0 Replies
 
Mr Shaman
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 02:19 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70112 wrote:
If you hate conservatives so much instead of b1tching about it why not just move to San Francisco.

[CENTER]I'm pretty-certain the issue is ignorant, White-trash "conservatives".

:rolleyes:[/CENTER]
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Fox Noise - Most Trusted News Network !
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/03/2021 at 01:12:40