0
   

Great Americans?

 
 
RESS
 
Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 09:57 pm
[SIZE="6"]GREAT AMERICANS?[/SIZE] :dunno:




[SIZE="3"]
" . . . . .Madison Grant was right . . . . . " Say the White Supremacist Racists.[/SIZE]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,416 • Replies: 31
No top replies

 
bisurge
 
  1  
Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:15 pm
@RESS,
Isn't this the same Nordic race that had the most diseases and the most barbarism during the Dark Ages and the Roman period? Weren't they the most unhygienic rabble out there? Weren't the Norse (from Norway, which is part of the Nordic race) the creators of the dreaded Blood Eagle and various other forms of torture? Weren't the Germans and the Britannians and the Norse (once again) and the Scandinavians considered horrid barbarians? And they're supposed to be the most superior? What a joke.
RESS
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 05:26 am
@bisurge,
[SIZE="5"]"KILL THE WHITE DISABLED"[/SIZE]

Race Equality Secret Service: KILL THE WHITE DISABLED



[SIZE="3"]What are your views? :dunno:[/SIZE]
bisurge
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 05:57 pm
@RESS,
Well, if we were to take out all the races, who would supply America? Definitely not China. Disabled? Why take them out? How does that affect their whole family line if one person is disabled? Same with criminals. It doesn't make any sense. That's saying a whole school should be given detention just because one child acted bad.
0 Replies
 
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 06:06 am
@RESS,
RESS;69658 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]What are your views? :dunno:[/SIZE]


my views are documented in this article of mine:

DIY-AV • View topic - how to build a Utopia

i basically think that evolution is taking a horribly wrong turn right about now.

at all times in history reproduction was a FEAT as it required surviving to the age of puberty which most people did not manage. today with life expectancy of over 70 years reproduction is largely a matter of being too retarded to be able to put on a condom.

if something is not done about this, human race will degenerate to the point where surviving till the age of 12 again becomes a feat.

i would prefer objective testing however to superficial qualities such as color.

unfortunately for you objective testing would place Jews at the top of the food chain as if they are not already there.
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 06:24 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;69946 wrote:
my views are documented in this article of mine:

DIY-AV • View topic - how to build a Utopia

i basically think that evolution is taking a horribly wrong turn right about now.

at all times in history reproduction was a FEAT as it required surviving to the age of puberty which most people did not manage. today with life expectancy of over 70 years reproduction is largely a matter of being too retarded to be able to put on a condom.

if something is not done about this, human race will degenerate to the point where surviving till the age of 12 again becomes a feat.

i would prefer objective testing however to superficial qualities such as color.

unfortunately for you objective testing would place Jews at the top of the food chain as if they are not already there.


You must be white. You have my deepest sympathies.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 07:17 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;69992 wrote:
You must be white. You have my deepest sympathies.


Should i apologize for being white ?



Moral Authority

The right of the People to judge others (see Non-People). The poorer they are or their ancestors have been, the higher degree of Moral Authority they have. The ranking system that determines the degree of Moral Authority works just like in an Internet search engine, such as, Google, only the role of web robots is played by progressive journalists, and the role of spiders is played by ACLU lawyers who index every group's poverty level and history of oppression going back as far as 1200 AD. The indexed groups and individuals get shuffled according to their relevance and popularity level. Relevance is determined by the number of times a progressive buzz word (suffer, gay, Muslim, AIDS, abuse, sex, drugs, environment, etc.) pops up in the group's description. Popularity is measured by the the number of TV appearances, police arrests, and interviews in the progressive media. The most relevant, popular, and oppressed of the indexed ones automatically appear at the top of the search list. Currently the highest degree of Moral Authority, according to our search, belongs to Fatima Jones, a homeless female homosexual Pygmy, an HIV positive crack whore of Muslim faith, mentally traumatized by a sexually abusive Catholic priest, and is now serving a life sentence for stealing a motorized shopping cart at Wall-Mart. Then there is, of course, a spot for sponsored listings at the top of the page and in the sidebar, usually filled and paid for by Democratic political candidates. The lowest degree of Moral Authority in this ranking system is ascribed to successful White male professionals, ages 30 to 65. Capitalist exploiters are not being indexed at all as they have no Moral Authority whatsoever.
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 09:35 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;69997 wrote:
Should i apologize for being white ?


To my Cherokee ancestors, YES!!

The tide has turned since the Plantation days, most people today see your racist dribble as rather disgusting.

I have nothing against whites, some of my best friends are white. Aside from the fact that the white brain is incapable of discerning proper moral values, I think Whites are almost equal to the rest of us, and some of you can even dance pretty good.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 10:16 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70001 wrote:
To my Cherokee ancestors, YES!!


i had nothing to do with your Ancestors. i am an immigrant. i was born in the Soviet Union.

JackFlash;70001 wrote:
The tide has turned since the Plantation days, most people today see your racist dribble as rather disgusting.


i could give a rat's ass about the tide. i say what I think - i don't care what other people think. I think for myself. I know better than anybody else what opinions are "en vogue" today because i have been banned from forums multiple times for stating politically incorrect facts on race and other issues.

JackFlash;70001 wrote:
Aside from the fact that the white brain is incapable of discerning proper moral values, I think Whites are almost equal to the rest of us


Hehe well that wasn't racist at all !

Consider how well black minds can discern proper moral values:

The Vice Guide to Liberia 1 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV

The Vice Guide to Liberia 2 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV

The Vice Guide to Liberia 3 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV

The Vice Guide to Liberia 4 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV

The Vice Guide to Liberia 5 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV

The Vice Guide to Liberia 6 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV

The Vice Guide to Liberia 7 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV

part 8 not up yet:

The Vice Guide to Liberia 8 of 8 | VBS Newsroom | VBS.TV
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 11:19 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70004 wrote:
I think for myself. I know better than anybody else what opinions are "en vogue" today because i have been banned from forums multiple times for stating politically incorrect facts on race and other issues.


Sorry, I can't do videos, I'm on dial up.

Sorry again, I don't believe for one minute that you think for yourself. The links that you have posted on this board suggest that you listen to quite a few nuts with what I call small-brain theories. Link after link to the ideas of others suggests anything but original thought.

In this thread you're trying to pass off half-baked theory as fact.

Sorry about your getting banned, I don't believe in banning anyone for stating their opinions.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 11:33 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70013 wrote:
Link after link to the ideas of others suggests anything but original thought.


have you considered that maybe i simply have no time to write 10 page essays on every topic that may come up during our conversation ?

to refer you to articles or videos is the only thing i can do within the time constraints.

why do you have dialup - are you in some sort of a reservation or something ?

you are shooting yourself in the foot big time by not being able to view video on the internet you know ...

for example i wanted you to watch a 1 hour video presentation on Global Warming by Lord Monckton. i don't know of any other source of information on this subject that is nearly as good.

i certainly am not going to waste time summarizing the information contained in various online videos for you in typing. that would be insane.

video is quickly becoming the dominant form of communication - replacing speech and writing. you better get with the program quick or be left in the dark ages.
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:35 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70014 wrote:
why do you have dialup - are you in some sort of a reservation or something ?


I'll forgive you for the reservation remark and consider it a joke.

22 years ago I bought property deep in the forest of West Georgia in a private neighborhood. The phone company does not offer dsl here, we're at the end of the phone lines. This is mountainous terrain, so cell phone reception is not reliable. There is no cable company here. The only thing left is a satellite dish, which would cost around $100 a month and may not give me what I need. The number of cell towers in the area is increasing, so, a reliable wireless access may be available sometime in the future.

The peace and quiet and freedom I have here far outweigh the drawbacks of city life. The only thing I can see of my neighbors is 1 of their security lights. In the summer, I can't even see the road. The Mormons don't even come out here. The Baptists from the church a few miles from here came by once a few years ago, but I doubt they will ever come back.

From what I see, Lord Monckton is too far out there for Glen Beck, so he wouldn't be my cup of tea either.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:54 am
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70022 wrote:
I'll forgive you for the reservation remark and consider it a joke.

22 years ago I bought property deep in the forest of West Georgia in a private neighborhood. The phone company does not offer dsl here, we're at the end of the phone lines. This is mountainous terrain, so cell phone reception is not reliable. There is no cable company here. The only thing left is a satellite dish, which would cost around $100 a month and may not give me what I need. The number of cell towers in the area is increasing, so, a reliable wireless access may be available sometime in the future.

The peace and quiet and freedom I have here far outweigh the drawbacks of city life. The only thing I can see of my neighbors is 1 of their security lights. In the summer, I can't even see the road. The Mormons don't even come out here. The Baptists from the church a few miles from here came by once a few years ago, but I doubt they will ever come back.

From what I see, Lord Monckton is too far out there for Glen Beck, so he wouldn't be my cup of tea either.


Well that is a legitimate reason not to have broadband.

I would certainly not be willing to live in an area without broadband myself though. I have two broadband connections as a matter of fact - Cable and 3G wireless.

I had broadband since year 2000 or so. If i didn't my political views today would have been much more mainstream.

reading about something and watching a video about it is just not the same. your brain is much more reluctant to believe something if you don't SEE it. that's why Television is such a powerful tool of mind control.

You can order most of the documentaries on DVD of course.
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 01:17 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70023 wrote:
Well that is a legitimate reason not to have broadband.

I would certainly not be willing to live in an area without broadband myself though. I have two broadband connections as a matter of fact - Cable and 3G wireless.

I had broadband since year 2000 or so. If i didn't my political views today would have been much more mainstream.

reading about something and watching a video about it is just not the same. your brain is much more reluctant to believe something if you don't SEE it. that's why Television is such a powerful tool of mind control.

You can order most of the documentaries on DVD of course.


I have never had a problem getting information. I live only 25 miles from the college I attended. It's a somewhat small town and because of the college the average IQ is much better than most places.

The problem with the internet is that any nut can become an expert at anything overnight. I build web sites for a hobby and can tell you that a good web site is almost as powerful with the right presentation as TV is.

I hold the opinion that the internet has done a great job of dumbing down America. The vast majority of web sites are totally worthless for anything meaningful, accurate or factual. It took me all of 10 minutes to become an ordained minister, and I'm an atheist. That should tell you something.

Take this conversation we're having. You don't really know anything about me. I could be anybody from your worst enemy to FBI to a sex stalker.

Don't get me wrong, I love the internet, I just don't think it's a good place to educate yourself.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 01:50 am
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70026 wrote:
It took me all of 10 minutes to become an ordained minister, and I'm an atheist.


actually the liberia videos, that i linked, are also about a guy who became a minister.

and before that he was a cannibalistic warlord whose routine used to be to kill a child, eat the child's heart, drink the child's blood and then go into battle absolutely naked wearing only a machine gun

now he wears white suits like puff daddy.

and he isn't an exception. cannibalism is almost the norm in Liberia even as these people all speak fluent English, many have cell phones and some even have internet.

so don't give me crap about white people being morally inferior.

JackFlash;70026 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I love the internet, I just don't think it's a good place to educate yourself.


it's the only place.

of course if you don't have a brain you will be tricked.

but if you watch TV instead you will be brainwashed even if you do have a brain.
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 03:21 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70028 wrote:
actually the liberia videos, that i linked, are also about a guy who became a minister.

and before that he was a cannibalistic warlord whose routine used to be to kill a child, eat the child's heart, drink the child's blood and then go into battle absolutely naked wearing only a machine gun

now he wears white suits like puff daddy.

and he isn't an exception. cannibalism is almost the norm in Liberia even as these people all speak fluent English, many have cell phones and some even have internet.

so don't give me crap about white people being morally inferior.

it's the only place.

of course if you don't have a brain you will be tricked.

but if you watch TV instead you will be brainwashed even if you do have a brain.


Ever hear of Jeffrey Dahmer, WHITE man, killed and ate quite a few people?

Morality nor intelligence have anything to do with ethnicity. These things have more to do with environment and early education. I was pulling your leg about "white man morality." You needed a little dish of what you serve.

When I was young, I sought out people with knowledge to learn from, took classes and read some. Later, I went to college. Along the way I have learned a lot from TV, too. PBS has a lot of educational material every day. On cable, there are many educational channels. If you want to learn about Congress, tune in to the cameras there and watch it in action. Want to learn about the justice system, go to a courtroom and watch it in action.

When I wanted to learn about witchcraft, I found a witch to teach me. I went to church to learn about christianity. The interaction between teacher and student is an experience that enhances learning far beyond anything the internet can do. Why do you wait for someone to put it on a web site to learn about something? No matter what it is, you're getting their opinions and their experience, not your own. You're looking at life through someone else's eyes and your experiences are only yours by the proxy of another.

If you're getting all of your knowledge from the internet, you're missing out on life.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 04:14 am
@JackFlash,
direct experience is always preferable but not always practical or feasible

i have written an article about that:

DIY-AV • View topic - Information Flow - Vertical, Horizontal, Reflection
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 04:50 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70033 wrote:
direct experience is always preferable but not always practical or feasible

i have written an article about that:

DIY-AV • View topic - Information Flow - Vertical, Horizontal, Reflection


I read your article very carefully. I disagree on several fundamental points, one of which is your assertion that "Reflection" is a "Flow of information," unless you define Reflection as the process of learning from one's environment, which is not stated.

The premise that all power is oppressive, I think, is flawed at the inception. I think you are confusing power and authority. Most authority in social institutions is only for orginizational purposes and lends no real power over an individual that he does not freely accept.

If I took your theory seriously, I could believe no one, even you; and all knowledge would be worthless.
dson
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 07:04 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;70001 wrote:
To my Cherokee ancestors, YES!!

The tide has turned since the Plantation days, most people today see your racist dribble as rather disgusting.

I have nothing against whites, some of my best friends are white. Aside from the fact that the white brain is incapable of discerning proper moral values, I think Whites are almost equal to the rest of us, and some of you can even dance pretty good.


You just sad most consider racist dribble as rather disgusting then you go and say... Aside from the fact that the white brain is incapable of discerning proper moral values, I think Whites are almost equal to the rest of us....Contradict yourself more your the racist here.
JackFlash
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 08:32 pm
@dson,
dson;70076 wrote:
You just sad most consider racist dribble as rather disgusting then you go and say... Aside from the fact that the white brain is incapable of discerning proper moral values, I think Whites are almost equal to the rest of us....Contradict yourself more your the racist here.


An Ironic Rhetorical Statement used to make a point. It was not meant to be taken as a serious opinion of mine. I believe that I have already stated that I do not consider skin color to be a factor in any human attributes.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Great Americans?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/02/2021 at 03:20:40