Note: Barack Obama, you should sign of respect for YunFeng!!!

chejian

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 11:45 am
陈健
你好!
近期美国总统奥巴马须拜见云峰!
美国近期将有重大事件发生!

云峰
2009年3月26午

另强调非经济非政治事件

Jian Chen:

Hello!

Recently, Barack Obama, you should call on (visit) YunFeng (as a sign of respect for him). Recently, there is a great matter will happen!

YunFeng

And it isn't economic accident and political accident.

http://www.zxtang.com/book/tbt/img/44.gif

"拜见" pronunciation in Chinese is "Bai Jian"

Bai Jian

Meet YunFeng by respectly; Pray for YunFeng
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,075 • Replies: 4
No top replies

chejian

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 11:10 am
@chejian,
Swine flu creates controversy on Twitter
Swine flu creates controversy on Twitter - CNN.com

CDC: Swine flu viruses in U.S. and Mexico match
CDC: Swine flu viruses in U.S. and Mexico match - CNN.com

Swine flu is one of great matter in USA and the world! Leader of countries must visit respectly YunFeng.

yun feng website - Home
0 Replies

chejian

Reply Sat 2 May, 2009 06:56 am
@chejian,
There are four papers colligated several articles aforementioned in my blog. Each letter is combine four letters for same content. About 75 letters, they were sent to Barack Obama, Gary Locke, Elaine Chao and people from Committee of One Hundred. I also take those pictures for this action.
This link for taking photo

Below is the content of mail:

Barack Obama, I hope you consider that cautiously. The interests of the people come before everything else. You could not hold the matters in the future as well.
Gary Locke, I hope you understand the gravity of the situation and push forward Obama respect and visit YunFeng as soon as possible.

Barack Obama visit and respect YunFeng. (This is original article)

Otherwise, I also sent this letter to Committee of One Hundred in USA and public this letter to people. Barack Obama, if you don’t visit and respect YunFeng on time, then people will meet seriously hurt and Obama will feel bad in the future.

This is evidence I shot.

There into, it includes twice sending process. First time, I send the letter to Elaine Chao and people come from Committee of One Hundred. Second time, I send the letter to Barack Obama, Gary Locke, and the president of Committee of One Hundred. When I know great prediction of YunFeng, I immediately send a letter to Barack Obama and Gary Locke. I didn’t take any pictures for the process. That’s a pity.

yun feng website - Note: Barack Obama, you should sign of respect for YunFeng!!!
Barack Obama must visit and respect YunFeng.

YunFeng said that the words on March 26! But the matter happens on April 26, and it only one month.
yun feng website - Leader of each country should respectly meet YunFeng
The leaders of all over the world, you-all must visit and respect YunFeng.

America and Mexico happen “swine flu” and cause 176 persons die. High school of New York close school and stop class. The situation is very serious. “Swine Flu” is one of great matter in the USA. There are lots of matters will happen.
Recently, not only America happens “Swine Flu”, but also countries of the world happen “swine flu” as well. The leaders must visit and respect us, then we can point them and solve problems will coming. At present, our words and action were monitored. But what function do they cause? Can they pass on this matter? Those great matters happen in current and happen in the future. It only leaders listen our words and prevent them. After that, it will be fine.

Point out emphatically, leaders must listen our words as decree.

People get disease swine did, what are the differences between swine and people? Could it be said that doesn’t have reason and result? Originally, the swine should be grown one year, but it was put hormone and were killed for passing several months. We can image the problem in that. YunFeng can predict those stuff oceans apart. The world absolutely needs us because of that and we can point the direction for the world and no one can equal.

Barack Obama 'met man who died of suspected flu' in Mexico - Telegraph
The White House has insisted that President Barack Obama's health was "never in danger"!
The president's spokesman was barraged with media questions following reports that Felipe Solis, an archaeologist who showed Mr Obama around Mexico City's anthropology museum earlier this month, died the next day of "flu-like symptoms".
"The president's health was never in danger," said Robert Gibbs, the White House press secretary who said he had talked to Mr Obama's doctors.
yun feng website - Note: Barack Obama, you should sign of respect for YunFeng!!!
Note: Barack Obama, you should sign of respect for YunFeng!!!

yun feng website - Leader of each country should respectly meet YunFeng
Leader of each country should respectly meet YunFeng
It is so coincident. ”Swine Flu” absolutely is world-wide great matter in 2009. Before that, we have announced seriously that the leaders all over the world (includes Barack Obama) must visit and respect YunFeng. Now, the matter has been validated. Countries prevent “swine flu”. Barack Obama almost contract flu. This matter is a caution to Obama. If you (Barack Obama) do not visit and respect YunFeng and us, then you pay for the aftereffect by yourself.
Uncommon 2009
2009 is unnormal year in the world.
2009 is unnormal year in the USA.
Obama is to hard solve problems in the 2009!
Teacher YunFeng said, "If Obama will make decision without our help, then he cannot help the people of USA shake off this crisis rapidly."
The people of whole world will involve by USA's economy problem.
I cannot define teacher YunFeng accurately.
However, his ability is extrascientific!!!
YunFeng will be Obama's savior.
We hope the people you see this article widely spread that for your countr and people in the world. Thank you.
(YunFeng)
(Jian Chen)
????????_???? (Shu Zhong Yang)
http://liwei1635.blog.hexun.com/p2/default.aspx (Wei Li)
(Zhi Min Zhang)
(Qi You)
yun feng website - Home (YunFeng’s official website)
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Sat 2 May, 2009 03:46 pm
@chejian,
I wish these dogmatic-propaganda retards would learn how to post something that makes at least a little bit of sense.
0 Replies

chejian

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 02:45 am
@chejian,
The begining of Great Matter in USA

5.0 earthquake shakes Los Angeles

The Associated Press
12:04 AM EDT, May 18, 2009

A moderate earthquake has shaken the Los Angeles area. There are no immediate reports of any major injuries or damage.

A preliminary report by the U.S. Geological Survey says a magnitude-5.0 quake hit at 8:39 p.m., about 10 miles southwest of downtown Los Angeles, near Inglewood.

The quake jiggled the greater Los Angeles region and was felt as far south as Long Beach.

Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department says there were no reports of any major damage.
0 Replies