Ancient Egypt: A Magnificent Civilization - II

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 06:33 am
A Construction Technology Full of SecretsStriking facts about the Pyramid of Giza
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,077 • Replies: 12
No top replies

xj0hnx

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:21 pm
@ahmetsecer,
Muhamud, and his followers that kill children, and bomb innocent people can eat sh1t and die.

I hate to call what you are doing here spam, as it would demean such a fine pork filled product to be associated with your sickening beliefs.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 11:44 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58742 wrote:
Muhamud, and his followers that kill children, and bomb innocent people can eat sh1t and die.

I hate to call what you are doing here spam, as it would demean such a fine pork filled product to be associated with your sickening beliefs.

Not all muslims are like the way you think,as for bombing innocent people,nobody comes close to the US,Japan,Iraq,Vietnam,and Cambodia,the only country to use the "bomb" on another,not forgetting the use of chemical weapons,( nepalm & agent orange )
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 12:03 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58742 wrote:

What has this got to do with Ancient Egypt ?
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:46 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58774 wrote:
Not all muslims are like the way you think,as for bombing innocent people,nobody comes close to the US,Japan,Iraq,Vietnam,and Cambodia,the only country to use the "bomb" on another,not forgetting the use of chemical weapons,( nepalm & agent orange )

None of them are trying to take over the world by killing all non-believers.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:58 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58791 wrote:
None of them are trying to take over the world by killing all non-believers.

Are all muslims trying to take over the world and kill all non believers, is that what you think ?
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 06:55 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58803 wrote:
Are all muslims trying to take over the world and kill all non believers, is that what you think ?

I see you have been lulled into a false sense of politically correct security, hold on to your head, the death cult wants it if you don't submit.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 07:40 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58815 wrote:
I see you have been lulled into a false sense of politically correct security, hold on to your head, the death cult wants it if you don't submit.

And you are a racist bigot of the highest order !

The Ancient Egyptians were not even muslims :lightbulb:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 07:40 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58815 wrote:

Answer the question ?
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 09:30 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58820 wrote:
And you are a racist bigot of the highest order !

The Ancient Egyptians were not even muslims :lightbulb:

Do you always talk about **** that is irrelevant to attempt diversion? Pathetic. Islam is not a race, it's a religion you backwards fruitcake, so hating islam doesn't make me a racist. Bigot, maybe, racist, no. Learn the difference, until then it is a waste addressing you.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:25 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58742 wrote:

What has this got to do with ancient egypt ? they were not muslims
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:27 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58824 wrote:
Do you always talk about **** that is irrelevant to attempt diversion? Pathetic. Islam is not a race, it's a religion you backwards fruitcake, so hating islam doesn't make me a racist. Bigot, maybe, racist, no. Learn the difference, until then it is a waste addressing you.

What diversion ? do you think all muslims want to take over the world and kill non-believers ?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:40 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58824 wrote:

"Bigot,maybe" no maybe's about it,you have made it perfectly clear.
0 Replies