Predicted Famine

benbaer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 09:37 am
Not to frighten anyone, but if you see that this is even remotely possible, you may wish to get yourself prepared ahead of time.

I sure will.

INVITE_FOOD_SUPPLY.html

Ben
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 882 • Replies: 6
No top replies

briansol

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 01:21 pm
@benbaer,
Well, not really....

I think the writer of that site is one who wears an armidillo helmet to steer clear of the cia too.

Sure, we're headed for recession, no doubt.
Fuel costs are up, everything else is rising in price because of it

As for ethanol... we really aren't making that much yet. I think the article exaggerates that fact.

the rest, is all bible hear-say. I can link 'the hen, the pig, and the dog' or any other of Aesop's fables to events in history too.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 12:00 am
@benbaer,
That guy is reaching and reaching very hard. I hope the armidillo helmet is lined with tin foil. Things are not great but they are not dust bowl style.
benbaer

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 07:32 am
@Drakej,
It would be wonderful if you guys are right, but I guess we will see how this year pans out.

Ben
Numpty

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 01:19 pm
@benbaer,
ARGHHHH MAN, that was interesting until it got to then end (of the world) doom mongering by christians.

Do people forget we had TWO world wars last century, and still we are here.
piznac

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:19 pm
@Numpty,
I think we are heading down a bit,.. not falling but heading down. But this summer? WOW thats a few months away. Everything is going down then?.. Geeez I'm not quite ready for God's wrath this early in the game.

Nah seriously,.. I don't see our economy being that bad(yet). And our food supplies, honestly I have no idea on. But I do like the idea of looking for alternate fuel sources. Surely the guys in the whitehouse can figure out how to do that without destroying food for the country. They (whitehouse guys) are a lot of things,.. stupid is not one of them.

We most certainty need to start looking at the good vs bad for this war,.. if it's worth it fine. But we are spending a lot of money there.
benbaer

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 07:47 am
@piznac,
I guess it really doesn't matter what anyone says, I just felt the need to share it with you, and give everyone a chance to prepare somewhat, and see what does happen this year.
0 Replies