Barack Oblabber - Cartoons

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 09:27 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54584 wrote:
Barak gets scarier by the day. I couldn't vote for him, ever, knowing that he took spiritual instruction from that freak in Chicago. No way. :thumbdown:

I actually listened to what his preacher had to say,and if you actually listen carefully there is a lot of truth in what he says,not the religous crap ! but the politics.

Did you hear John Mcain spiritual adviser :wtf: what is it with religion and politics in the US,Pat Robertson,Jerry Falwell etc :eek:

Religion and Politics :thumbdown: a dangerous cocktail
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 11:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54601 wrote:
I actually listened to what his preacher had to say,and if you actually listen carefully there is a lot of truth in what he says,not the religous crap ! but the politics.

Did you hear John Mcain spiritual adviser :wtf: what is it with religion and politics in the US,Pat Robertson,Jerry Falwell etc :eek:

*Correction:

Religion and Politics :thumbdown: a Molotov cocktail
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 07:01 pm
@jerubel,
Never in your lifetime will you ever see the two separate. Religion is politics.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 08:44 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54696 wrote:
Never in your lifetime will you ever see the two separate. Religion is politics.

Sweden?

They seem to have it down pat.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 04:07 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54601 wrote:

We're a strongly Christian people, Scooby. It goes back to our origins as a nation. We're not like Europe -- tired, cynical, demoralized, defeatist. Accordingly, we won't be Islamicized any time soon. I can't say the same for you. Be advised: many Middle-Easterners consider red hair freakish.:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 04:08 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54703 wrote:
Sweden?

They seem to have it down pat.

Sweden is as important to the world as the zit I currently have festering on my left butt-cheek.Very Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 06:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54740 wrote:
Sweden is as important to the world as the zit I currently have festering on my left butt-cheek.Very Happy

Yeah Sweden only invented dynamite, the zipper, propellers, turbo engines, milking machines, ball bearings, Ultra-sounds, pace-makers, LCD, and GPS systems.

...but other than that.
Volunteer

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 07:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54740 wrote:

Too much information!
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 02:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54749 wrote:
Yeah Sweden only invented dynamite, the zipper, propellers, turbo engines, milking machines, ball bearings, Ultra-sounds, pace-makers, LCD, and GPS systems.

...but other than that.

For a piece of land, Sweden's certainly capable. You wouldn't expect a country to have the motor skills necessary to invent the zipper. Probably wouldn't even have any use for it.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 02:25 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54773 wrote:
For a piece of land, Sweden's certainly capable. You wouldn't expect a country to have the motor skills necessary to invent the zipper. Probably wouldn't even have any use for it.

Or a Constitution.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54739 wrote:
We're a strongly Christian people, Scooby. It goes back to our origins as a nation. We're not like Europe -- tired, cynical, demoralized, defeatist. Accordingly, we won't be Islamicized any time soon. I can't say the same for you. Be advised: many Middle-Easterners consider red hair freakish.:no:

Islam is not going to take over the UK or Europe,no matter how many times you say it.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:40 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54784 wrote:
Islam is not going to take over the UK or Europe,no matter how many times you say it.

Pino is just paranoid, he thinks the world is out to get him.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:21 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54601 wrote:

Well, Scoob, until you get your fellow countrymen out of Ireland, which they stole from the Irish, with British military support, I don't want to hear your whining about the shortcomings of American society. I want you Scots OUT OF IRELAND. Think about all the 'truths' we could obsess over, regarding the Scottish invasion of Ireland, and the subsequent crimes against the Irish people it fostered. I don't say, 'God bless Northern Ireland'. I say, 'God DAMN Northern Ireland. God DAMN Northern Ireland.'
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54793 wrote:
Pino is just paranoid, he thinks the world is out to get him.

Not the whole world. Just people like Reverend Wright, Barak Obama and you, provided you ever actually leave your log cabin, which is doubtful.Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:29 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54784 wrote:

Proof? Got any? Muslims are pouring through your flood-gates; your governments are kissing their butts via endless concessions; their urban enclaves keep growing; they're affecting your foreign policy. All the while, you're becoming an atheistic society, at large. What capacity do you possess that's strong enough to stop this virulent, religiously and culturally violent and fanatical influence from conquering you? Give me some concrete examples of how you can stop it. I see nothing but capitulation in your thinking and commentary. Not only that, you're a master of denial, as most Brits are. You, personally, are a living history lesson as to the how and why behind Neville Chamberlain. Are you related to him?:no:
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54812 wrote:
Proof? Got any? Muslims are pouring through your flood-gates; your governments are kissing their butts via endless concessions; their urban enclaves keep growing; they're affecting your foreign policy. All the while, you're becoming an atheistic society, at large. What capacity do you possess that's strong enough to stop this virulent, religiously and culturally violent and fanatical influence from conquering you? Give me some concrete examples of how you can stop it. I see nothing but capitulation in your thinking and commentary. Not only that, you're a master of denial, as most Brits are. You, personally, are a living history lesson as to the how and why behind Neville Chamberlain. Are you related to him?:no:

And you kiss their collective butts at 3.49 a gallon.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:57 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54815 wrote:
And you kiss their collective butts at 3.49 a gallon.

I'm giving them one of their few means of economic survival in the Modern Age. Without oil, they'd still be riding camels across the desert, in search of a handful of shekles for caravan goods. Get real. And what about you? Do you walk wherever you go? Hypocrite.:no:
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:07 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54820 wrote:
I'm giving them one of their few means of economic survival in the Modern Age. Without oil, they'd still be riding camels across the desert, in search of a handful of shekles for caravan goods. Get real. And what about you? Do you walk wherever you go? Hypocrite.:no:

And one of the few sources of money to pay for... flying planes into buildings. Or did you not know that money is often linked.

Oh no, I get dinosaurs... usually Commie dinos. Can't live without my Premium Bronto.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 10:35 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54812 wrote:

"Proof ? got any" your the one that thinks muslims are taking over the UK,its not gonna happen !
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:40 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54824 wrote:
"Proof ? got any" your the one that thinks muslims are taking over the UK,its not gonna happen !

Specify how and why. What I read suggests otherwise. What do you know that the media doesn't?:no:
0 Replies