Barack Oblabber - Cartoons

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 05:45 pm
@jerubel,
Quote:
Hussein = terrorist = bad.

You have a high opinion of the average person's intelligence.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 06:29 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54235 wrote:
You have a high opinion of the average person's intelligence.

And it has earned every last bit of it.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 07:40 pm
@jerubel,
I would of went with Hussein= dictator= bad but whatever.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 03:12 pm
@jerubel,
I'm not big on grammar, but I find it funny that someone used a word incorrectly right after we were discussing the average person's intelligence.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 04:16 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54310 wrote:
I'm not big on grammar, but I find it funny that someone used a word incorrectly right after we were discussing the average person's intelligence.

im big on grammar,everyone knows that Very Happy can you imagine if George Bush was a poster on here,without anyone telling him what too say,and what too write.

Is it true when he became President he asked one of his advisors,if the middle-east was to the right of the mid-west on the map of the US.
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 07:36 am
@jerubel,
If georgie was here, he'd wipe the floor with you. He don't take kindly to hypocritical foreigners meddling in our affairs.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 11:31 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54328 wrote:
If georgie was here, he'd wipe the floor with you. He don't take kindly to hypocritical foreigners meddling in our affairs.

lol yeh right ! i just pissed my pants at the very thought Very Happy

"hypocritical foreigners meddling in our affairs" Bush and the US springs to mind here :lightbulb:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 07:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Anyone who runs for US Prez can expect to have his entrails ripped out and examined under a microscope. Obama is no exception. Sorry. If his middle name is Hussein, it's fair game for public use and debate. Calling it racism is pathetic. If he isn't any tougher than that, he certainly won't hold up under the normal pressures of the job.:thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:06 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54366 wrote:
Anyone who runs for US Prez can expect to have his entrails ripped out and examined under a microscope. Obama is no exception. Sorry. If his middle name is Hussein, it's fair game for public use and debate. Calling it racism is pathetic. If he isn't any tougher than that, he certainly won't hold up under the normal pressures of the job.:thumbdown:

Short memory pino,you have called him a closet muslim on preivious post's on here,which is not true,so why were you saying it.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 07:41 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54399 wrote:
Short memory pino,you have called him a closet muslim on preivious post's on here,which is not true,so why were you saying it.

Who cares? The dude wants to be the most powerful man on the planet. He's gonna have all conceivable manner of chit thrown in his face. If any aspect of the man can't take it, he's not suitable for the job. :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:48 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54415 wrote:
Who cares? The dude wants to be the most powerful man on the planet. He's gonna have all conceivable manner of chit thrown in his face. If any aspect of the man can't take it, he's not suitable for the job. :thumbdown:

No you would rather a man who can hardly speak english was President.

NUKALEAR :eek:
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:33 pm
@jerubel,
It's 'nucular.'
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:51 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54444 wrote:
It's 'nucular.'

You say tomato i say tomato !
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:54 pm
@jerubel,
Bush has never said 'Nukalear.' He pronounces the word 'New-cue-ler.'
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54453 wrote:
Bush has never said 'Nukalear.' He pronounces the word 'New-cue-ler.'

Ok thats makes it better then Very Happy lol
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54313 wrote:
im big on grammar,everyone knows that Very Happy can you imagine if George Bush was a poster on here,without anyone telling him what too say,and what too write.

Is it true when he became President he asked one of his advisors,if the middle-east was to the right of the mid-west on the map of the US.

As Aaron would say -- the technical aspects of your writing suck. Doctor, heal yourself.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54435 wrote:
No you would rather a man who can hardly speak english was President.

NUKALEAR :eek:

Bush could speak half-way inspiringly in the beginning. He's gone brain-dead as of late, at least in the category of public-speaking (poor guy). Seriously......I think he's fried. Can't blame him. Who the hell would want the job, anyway? Personally, I'd drop trow, bend over, and give a 'brown-eye-special' to the world, you included.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 05:08 am
@Pinochet73,
~ Easy pronunciation tips for Republicans! ~

When needing to say the word "Nuclear", remember two easy things.

First: Nuke. These are the best fear drummers ever conceived, and for good reason! No other one-syllable, four-letter word with the exception of F**K can get attention faster.

Second: Lear. These are the jets the corporations fly you around in all the time.

Just say those two words real fast together and you'll be speaking eloquently in no time!
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 08:34 pm
@Sabz5150,
Barak gets scarier by the day. I couldn't vote for him, ever, knowing that he took spiritual instruction from that freak in Chicago. No way. :thumbdown:
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:57 am
@jerubel,
Brown eye special, i like that, Scoob can have mine too, LOL.
0 Replies