Microphones hidden in the Oval Office recorded a disturbing conversation

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 08:02 pm
Microphones hidden in the Oval Office recorded a disturbing conversation in the White House Oval Office from back in February of 2001. The conversation was recently transcribed and I present it here for you to read.

BUSH:CHENEY:RUMSFELD:CHENEY:RUMSFELD:CHENEY:RUMSFELD:CHENEY: (sighingRUMSFELD:CHENEY:BUSH:RUMSFELD:CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of ******* nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of ******* nowhere.

CHENEY:BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY:BUSH:CHENEY:BUSH:CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD:BUSH: Oh, OK.

RUMSFELD:BUSH:CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!

RUMSFELD:BUSH:RUMSFELD:ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!
---

*Sorry i doubted all those 9/11 truthers! :rollinglaugh:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,291 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 08:12 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
This should have been put in "Humor."
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 01:41 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
FF believe's it to be true.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 04:07 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57042 wrote:
FF believe's it to be true.

...and that would explain why i posted it in the first ******* place! :thumbup:
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 09:20 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
We know, that's what makes it funny.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 09:37 pm
@DiversityDriven,
I tire of playing your immature 'back and forth' game.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 02:07 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Please tell me you don't honestly think this is true. I'm just saying, your true intent would be less confusing if it were in "Humor."
Silverchild79

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 02:55 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
there's no supporting news article or documentation so it's either humor or it's locked

"Is the opposition not as evil as you'd hoped? Fabricate it!"
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:22 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;57118 wrote:
Please tell me you don't honestly think this is true. I'm just saying, your true intent would be less confusing if it were in "Humor."

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of ******* nowhere.

-------

SERIOUSLY!? :wtf:

If you have difficultly detecting the humor in this there is something seriously wrong with you!
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 01:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57133 wrote:

-------

SERIOUSLY!? :wtf:

If you have difficultly detecting the humor in this there is something seriously wrong with you!

There is something seriously wrong with you if you are unable to comprehend that Humor is where jokes are supposed to go.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 03:10 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;57166 wrote:
There is something seriously wrong with you if you are unable to comprehend that Humor is where jokes are supposed to go.

that is a childish view of humor
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:17 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57175 wrote:
that is a childish view of humor

What's childish about wanting threads to go in their proper places for organizational purposes?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 09:35 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;57181 wrote:
What's childish about wanting threads to go in their proper places for organizational purposes?

For fucks sake does it really matter in the least what ******* thread i chose to put this in!? Your nit-picking is really annoying and draws away from the actual topic. Do you talk just to hear yourself speak? :dunno:
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 07:02 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57206 wrote:
For fucks sake does it really matter in the least what ******* thread i chose to put this in!? Your nit-picking is really annoying and draws away from the actual topic. Do you talk just to hear yourself speak? :dunno:

Posting is preceded by typing, so I can't hear myself speak. The actual topic is that this is a mediocre at best joke.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 10:03 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;57226 wrote:
Posting is preceded by typing, so I can't hear myself speak. The actual topic is that this is a mediocre at best joke.

It was not intended as a joke, it was intended to show the ridiculousness of the "9/11 truth". But good job at making yourself look like a jackass :thumbup:
0 Replies