Numpty

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:52 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;55556 wrote:
Could you link me or quote the posts which show me slaming traditional Europe, I am more than happy for you to show me this as i don't seem to remember doing it.

So you think the best part of a billion Muslims (thats a guess) are trying to overthrow the Weatern civilisation do you? That is a tad paranoid.

Just a thought, nearly 25 years ago America was funding the small and impovrished freedom fighters of the Mudja hadeen (spell?) all muslims against the tyranical Comunists of the Soviet Union. Did you support these guys back then like EVERYONE else?

So what changed,.....9/11,....weak argument. A handfull of nutters and you blame and condem a whole society.

Bit like All Americans being condemed for the actions of a a few sick people who tourture prisoners eh?

I'll take that as no then MR Pinochet, unable show any evidence to support what you say you resort to cheap coments you know have absolutely no truth behind them. Deep down you know this to be true. just let go of your hate bro.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55591 wrote:
I'm sorry, Numpty, that some of your Muslim buddies just got caught preparing to conduct terrorist attacks in England. Sorry to hear that, dude. I know it must have hurt, seeing your mates go to jail like that. Did they work for you? Are you sure? The good news is that Londonistan will complain like crazy and get them off the hook. Be sure to visit them in prison, and take good care of their families. AQ is counting on you, Nump. Git'r done.

You're just grasping at straws because you have no legitimate criticism.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:29 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;55594 wrote:
I'll take that as no then MR Pinochet, unable show any evidence to support what you say you resort to cheap coments you know have absolutely no truth behind them. Deep down you know this to be true. just let go of your hate bro.

I'm not holding your hand or singing 'Kumbya' with you. You can forget that. Ain't gonna happen.:redx:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:31 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;55594 wrote:

Oh......so now you're quoting yourself? C'mon down off that pedestal, Malcolm X, Junior. :worship::rocketwhore:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55609 wrote:
You're just grasping at straws because you have no legitimate criticism.

Of you? It doesn't take much, lemme tell ya. :rollinglaugh:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;55593 wrote:
You are the ally of AQ, spreading fear, hate, and distrust amongst you follow coutrymen.

As I told you many times before, I worked with Bush to create the illusion of 911. It never really happened. Bush hired me after I retired to concoct the thing, which I did, for a secret CIA contract. I live in your basement, BTW, running covert ops against drug traffickers. :AR15firing:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 09:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55647 wrote:
Of you? It doesn't take much, lemme tell ya. :rollinglaugh:

then why so weak of arguments?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 11:27 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55648 wrote:
As I told you many times before, I worked with Bush to create the illusion of 911. It never really happened. Bush hired me after I retired to concoct the thing, which I did, for a secret CIA contract. I live in your basement, BTW, running covert ops against drug traffickers. :AR15firing:

When you wrked in latin-america pino,were the CIA not actually working with the drug traffikers to help fund the contras and other right-wing militias ?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:40 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55659 wrote:
then why so weak of arguments?

Ha. Weak arguments? Right, Log Cabin Man. I suspect you've been breathing in too much soot. That crap can kill.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;55668 wrote:
When you wrked in latin-america pino,were the CIA not actually working with the drug traffikers to help fund the contras and other right-wing militias ?

Nope. Sorry to bust your bubble, Media Boy. Too bad Scotland doesn't generate any news, aside from getting attacked by Islamo-Fascists. I could watch TV and get boned up on you guys, completely, even calling myself an 'expert'.Laughing:rollinglaugh:Laughing
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 09:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Wow, Scoob is "media boy" and I'm "log cabin man" maybe we should fight crime together or something...

what do you say scooby?
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 05:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55691 wrote:
Wow, Scoob is "media boy" and I'm "log cabin man" maybe we should fight crime together or something...

what do you say scooby?

And I'm mo'fuggin Zorro!
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 08:29 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55685 wrote:
Nope. Sorry to bust your bubble, Media Boy. Too bad Scotland doesn't generate any news, aside from getting attacked by Islamo-Fascists. I could watch TV and get boned up on you guys, completely, even calling myself an 'expert'.Laughing:rollinglaugh:Laughing

But it is true that the CIA worked with drug traffi kers to help fund the contras and other right-miltias in latin america.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 08:35 am
@Fatal Freedoms,

what do you say scooby?

Im all for it :cool:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 02:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Fighting our arch-nemesis "Dictator Guy"....

I wonder who that could be! :beat:
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:45 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,

what do you say scooby?
Yeah, the two of you equal one cabin boy, LOL.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:46 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55698 wrote:
And I'm mo'fuggin Zorro!

Zorro had conviction, your right.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 05:05 pm
@DiversityDriven,
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i310/Fatal_Freedoms/unlikelyheros.jpg
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 05:54 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55728 wrote:
Zorro had conviction, your right.

Governments should be afraid of their people.
Drakej

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:37 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55764 wrote:
Governments should be afraid of their people.

There is nothing left to say.