Hypocrisy of Polotics

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:15 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51908 wrote:
Happy?

thanks for that :thumbup: socal thought the WMds might be buried in syria,which we then discussed,why would he give weapons to a country that were against him in the 1st gulf war,i asked him if he knew the name of the leader of syria,he took his time,and then said Bashir al-Assad the little weenie,and i said the sounds like somthing Bush might say Very Happy
We all know he has a way with words and his knowledge of the middle-east is top-notch :thumbup: SARCASM
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:27 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51913 wrote:
thanks for that :thumbup: socal thought the WMds might be buried in syria,which we then discussed,why would he give weapons to a country that were against him in the 1st gulf war,i asked him if he knew the name of the leader of syria,he took his time,and then said Bashir al-Assad the little weenie,and i said the sounds like somthing Bush might say Very Happy
We all know he has a way with words and his knowledge of the middle-east is top-notch :thumbup: SARCASM

Has Bush ever called anyone a 'weenie?'

Furthmore, can you really prove that to call al-Assad a 'weenie' would not be an accurate assessment if Bush were to say it? If it would not, what if Hillary Clinton said it?

I think that you just never stop thinking of Bush.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:33 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
That little Syrian is a weenie. He was president of a chess club or computer society or some other worthless pursuit before being forced into the role of president. He has no opinions of his own, only follows the party guidelines set out for him. I could kick his ass.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51926 wrote:
Has Bush ever called anyone a 'weenie?'

Furthmore, can you really prove that to call al-Assad a 'weenie' would not be an accurate assessment if Bush were to say it? If it would not, what if Hillary Clinton said it?

I think that you just never stop thinking of Bush.

i said it sounds like something Bush would say,we all know he has a way with words,i always look forward to his speeches and interviews :thumbup:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:44 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51927 wrote:
That little Syrian is a weenie. He was president of a chess club or computer society or some other worthless pursuit before being forced into the role of president. He has no opinions of his own, only follows the party guidelines set out for him. I could kick his ass.

I thought he was going to be an optrician or whatever before his brother died. I checked that out and I can't find anything about a chess club.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:52 pm
@socalgolfguy,

UFC pay-per view Very Happy
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:53 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
scooby would want to watch that. He'd probably even forgo Brokeback Mountain if it were necessary.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:55 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51936 wrote:
scooby would want to watch that. He'd probably even forgo Brokeback Mountain if it were necessary.

hey i would be the referee Very Happy
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Bashar would love that.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 03:02 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51938 wrote:
Bashar would love that.

Nah i wouldnt let him bring his sword into the ring :thumbup:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:24 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
He left his London dental practice to become Syria's president. He and Hillary make a great couple. Hell, she'd do him if she thought it would net a few votes.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:41 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51989 wrote:
He left his London dental practice to become Syria's president. He and Hillary make a great couple. Hell, she'd do him if she thought it would net a few votes.

A womans work is never done ! Thepresident had a bit of a helping hand in the 2000 election in Florida,Brother Dear Brother :eek:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:43 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Whatever it takes - ask Clintons.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:57 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51996 wrote:
Whatever it takes - ask Clintons.

The US has sent political monitors around the world,to make sure "lesser country's" have fair elections,they should have got their own house in order in Florida.Oh the land of the free,and the home of the brave :dunno:
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 12:44 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Damn betcha.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 05:29 am
@socalgolfguy,

Syria is a filthy dump we should have no qualms about blowing away, if need be. In fact, Damascus should belong to the West, due to its significance in the history of the ancient Christian church. All Arabs in that dust bowl should be driven out into the desert and forced to live there indefinitely. That's their natural domain anyway.:rocketwhore:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 05:31 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;52000 wrote:
The US has sent political monitors around the world,to make sure "lesser country's" have fair elections,they should have got their own house in order in Florida.Oh the land of the free,and the home of the brave :dunno:

And FREE from England, unlike you Scots. How do you like being owned by a foreign power? We Americans just don't have that kind of submission in our blood.:FU1:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 08:19 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;52468 wrote:
And FREE from England, unlike you Scots. How do you like being owned by a foreign power? We Americans just don't have that kind of submission in our blood.:FU1:

The act of union in 1707 was agreed by both party's,rightly or wrongly,i wasn't around to have my say on the matter.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 12:56 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
So, don't you have a say now?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 01:04 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52497 wrote:
So, don't you have a say now?

Yip,i was a labour vote,who twice voted for Tony BLIAR,but was disgusted with him over the Iraq War,i voted SNP at the last Scottish Election.
0 Replies