Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 08:43 pm
@Adam Bing,
China's not a country you wanna **** with....just sayin'
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 01:48 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;47046 wrote:

I like the idea of limited nuclear attacks to reduce their population and set them back a good bit, industrially. America should keep China in the 19th Century, forever.:thumbup:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 06:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47148 wrote:
I like the idea of limited nuclear attacks to reduce their population and set them back a good bit, industrially. America should keep China in the 19th Century, forever.:thumbup:

Despite the fact that China has nukes too?
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 08:59 pm
@Adam Bing,
We cannot attack China, we rely on them way way to much. Our whole life revolves around the products that China produces. Our whole world would collapise around us if we pissed China off.

Sounds silly when you apply it outside of the M.E. does it not?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:15 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;47192 wrote:
We cannot attack China, we rely on them way way to much. Our whole life revolves around the products that China produces. Our whole world would collapise around us if we pissed China off.

Sounds silly when you apply it outside of the M.E. does it not?

That's because it's not the same. Destroying China, however, would extend the life-span of our automobile civilization. Chinese and Indian oil-competition is hurting us.:thumbdown:
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:23 pm
@Adam Bing,
What about the shoes you are wearing? The clothes? The tires for your automobile, the chair you are sitting in? A lot more of the products you use every day are produced in China. I would imagine more items that affect your life than the small fraction of oil we import from the M.E.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:31 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;47201 wrote:
What about the shoes you are wearing? The clothes? The tires for your automobile, the chair you are sitting in? A lot more of the products you use every day are produced in China. I would imagine more items that affect your life than the small fraction of oil we import from the M.E.

Small fraction of oil???? Man, are you ever misinformed. I can't help you.:lastweek:
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:41 pm
@Adam Bing,
http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/topworldtables1_2.htm
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 11:03 am
@Adam Bing,
Chinas Not a country to **** with? LMAO 1 billion machine guns vs One nuke who will win HAHA
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:32 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;47330 wrote:
Chinas Not a country to *** with? LMAO 1 billion machine guns vs One nuke who will win HAHA

Nuke'm now, before they get too powerful. Don't invade. Just sink in a nuke every other week or so, until they're crippled beyond recovery. Take out their nukes first, of course. Nuke'm. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:41 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;47330 wrote:
Chinas Not a country to *** with? LMAO 1 billion machine guns vs One nuke who will win HAHA

Hate to break it to ya but China has nukes too!
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 02:58 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;47446 wrote:
Hate to break it to ya but China has nukes too!

And they're reach with those nukes is.... China... Good for them.
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 02:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47359 wrote:
Nuke'm now, before they get too powerful. Don't invade. Just sink in a nuke every other week or so, until they're crippled beyond recovery. Take out their nukes first, of course. Nuke'm. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

any government who limits the amount of children someone has, tells me they are already crippled beyond recovery
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 07:59 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;47499 wrote:
any government who limits the amount of children someone has, tells me they are already crippled beyond recovery

Yeah......nuke'm until they glow.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:01 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;47498 wrote:
And they're reach with those nukes is.... China... Good for them.

Your sentance is completely incoherent, i have no idea what you're trying to communicate to me!
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:58 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;47576 wrote:
Your sentance is completely incoherent, i have no idea what you're trying to communicate to me!

I apologize for allowing you to not understand what I said.

Perhaps this will clarify.

China has nukes, but does NOT have the ability to fire them outside of their borders. With their current firing abilities... a nuke fired off in the middle of china would not pass the border.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:35 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;47597 wrote:
I apologize for allowing you to not understand what I said.

Perhaps this will clarify.

China has nukes, but does NOT have the ability to fire them outside of their borders. With their current firing abilities... a nuke fired off in the middle of china would not pass the border.

really? and where did you get this information from ?
Numpty

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:47 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47606 wrote:
really? and where did you get this information from ?

Indeed, I seem to remember only a month or so ago china launhing a rocket into space, I'm guessing thet went outside of their boarder.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:56 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;47608 wrote:
Indeed, I seem to remember only a month or so ago china launhing a rocket into space, I'm guessing thet went outside of their boarder.

that obviuosly dosen't count lol
0 Replies