Just being a good person is not good enough. You also need to believe.

Campbell34

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 05:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;46886 wrote:
i find it funny that you use the prophecies of the old testament and yet don't believe the parts that say the jews are the choosen people, it's almost like you are picking and choosing what parts you want to believe

similar to how there are 16 books that didn't make it into the bible yet the bible itself makes references to the books that are excluded and how were the books to be included into the bible choosen?? A VOTE OF HANDS...as if popular oppinion defines truth....

Christians do believe the part that the Jews are Gods choosen people, we also believe the prophecies that state that the Jews would reject their God.
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT PART? And the Bible tells us what God thought about the Jews, and it's not flattering. Ezekiel 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. NOW THAT'S WHAT GOD THOUGHT ABOUT HIS CHOOSEN PEOPLE.
We don't pick and choose, we agree with God's own words. And the Bible tells us that only near the end of time will God deal once more with His choosen people. And God tells us, He will only use them to make His Holy name know to the nations. For God tells us in the Old Testament, that were ever His people wandered, they polluted His name.

Could you please show me the Biblical reference which speaks of the 16 books?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 05:38 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;46889 wrote:
Christians do believe the part that the Jews are Gods choosen people, we also believe the prophecies that state that the Jews would reject their God.
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT PART? And the Bible tells us what God thought about the Jews, and it's not flattering. Ezekiel 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. NOW THAT'S WHAT GOD THOUGHT ABOUT HIS CHOOSEN PEOPLE.
We don't pick and choose, we agree with God's own words. And the Bible tells us that only near the end of time will God deal once more with His choosen people. And God tells us, He will only use them to make His Holy name know to the nations. For God tells us in the Old Testament, that were ever His people wandered, they polluted His name.

Could you please show me the Biblical reference which speaks of the 16 books?

I was talking to red devil, not you! Apparently he doesn't think jews are the choosen people.
0 Replies