"How The Towers Fell"

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 09:57 am
@piznac,
piznac;50799 wrote:
@rugonnacry

Thank you,. this is what I wanted. I will watch these soon.

I dont remember the website.... but go to a search engine and look up DEBUNKING Loose Change... Silver Child may have the link readily available.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 05:47 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50817 wrote:
So being old enough, you know what a farce Conspiracy theories are.

As far as reading minds No.. But I can point out stereotypes and generalizations. Without reading minds.... I am quite certain you are not a unique snowflake. That what you are spouting has been said and slapped down multiple times in the past.

You conveniently avoided my reason for distrusting this government though.
Skye cv

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 01:51 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50795 wrote:
Hahaha you mean those insecure people that put letters that indicate they actually have an education, and know what they are talking about, unlike some yahoo on the internet that doesn't have a clue, but throws insults around to try hiding it? lol.

Is that your final answer 92b16vx;50795?

I have two doctorates and am not inclined to paste them up to impress anyone especially strangers.

They only mean I spent long hours locked in academia earning them.

Next complaint?

Skye the Yahoo
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 03:12 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;50820 wrote:
You conveniently avoided my reason for distrusting this government though.

Avoided, or didnt see a reason?

And If Conspiracy theory is the reason you dont trust the government, there is an open door policy leading OUT of the country too
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 05:28 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;50844 wrote:

I have two doctorates and am not inclined to paste them up to impress anyone especially strangers.

Next complaint?

Skye the Yahoo

Two doctorates...brilliant.

I am not surprised at all to learn that you are highly educated. Your views speak to that fact. I settled for a simple MBA. Anyone else? How educated are you out there? Home grown is fine, but how many have advanced degrees?
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 05:55 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50847 wrote:
Avoided, or didnt see a reason?

And If Conspiracy theory is the reason you dont trust the government, there is an open door policy leading OUT of the country too
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 05:58 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;50852 wrote:

Back on point, do you believe that the government had a hand in this tragedy?
A simple yes or no will suffice.
Brian764

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 06:10 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50853 wrote:

What your reason for asking?
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 06:15 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;50854 wrote:
What your reason for asking?

a simple question, asking for a simple answer....
Brian764

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 06:33 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50855 wrote:
a simple question, asking for a simple answer....
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 06:41 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;50856 wrote:

Uncommitted, I guess.
Skye cv

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 05:50 am
@socalgolfguy,
SoCalGuy

Thank you for your kindness - time spent studying for a goal or career is often so specialized, people address homage to the person as if they have intellect, but all of us can study what we find interesting - long hours spent learning about what we enjoy or even love - we all have those attributes. Rarely does it indicate an all round supra intellect. Stats will demonstrate many degrees belong to isolated and insular scholars who go through life affecting very few except in their field of study.

The degrees are merely the arduous testing which is the finale of the time spent in being taught. It's reward of course is the 'label' or degree but I know very little about so many other things, I prefer to think of myself as a student of what little I know which I hope to understand from others.

The day we stop absorbing information (especially from this wonderful gift of forum discussion on the internet) is the day our learning takes a vacation or worse, stops.

I am now embarrassed I let that information slide and wish I could unring the bell - many people I meet in real life have no idea because I do not share it - it does not make me a better person. I think being interested in other people does. That is the real career choice. Being a good citizen contributor to our society and our world.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 08:52 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50857 wrote:
Uncommitted, I guess.

Ding ding ding
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 10:50 am
@Skye cv,
Skye;50867 wrote:
SoCalGuy

Thank you for your kindness - time spent studying for a goal or career is often so specialized, people address homage to the person as if they have intellect, but all of us can study what we find interesting - long hours spent learning about what we enjoy or even love - we all have those attributes. Rarely does it indicate an all round supra intellect. Stats will demonstrate many degrees belong to isolated and insular scholars who go through life affecting very few except in their field of study.

The degrees are merely the arduous testing which is the finale of the time spent in being taught. It's reward of course is the 'label' or degree but I know very little about so many other things, I prefer to think of myself as a student of what little I know which I hope to understand from others.

The day we stop absorbing information (especially from this wonderful gift of forum discussion on the internet) is the day our learning takes a vacation or worse, stops.

I am now embarrassed I let that information slide and wish I could unring the bell - many people I meet in real life have no idea because I do not share it - it does not make me a better person. I think being interested in other people does. That is the real career choice. Being a good citizen contributor to our society and our world.

So you let a little personal information slip out - that's not so bad. Heck, I admitted that I own a women's handbag store and a women's clothing store, with Mrs. SoCal, of course. I'd much rather be known for my intellect that my knowledge of the women's garment industry. Now I just tell nosey strangers that I'm in women's underwear.
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 10:59 am
@Brian764,
SoCalGuy

LOL that was wonderful!!! What a reputation to have - think of the envy you create haha...
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 11:02 am
@Skye cv,
Skye;50844 wrote:

Next complaint?

Skye the Yahoo

Any of them in engineering/mechanical engineering or architecture?
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 11:37 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50877 wrote:
Any of them in engineering/mechanical engineering or architecture?

92, yes or no - are you convinced that the government was a party to this tragedy? Not could they have participated, did they participate.

Please, an honest yes or no answer.
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:23 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50879 wrote:
92, yes or no - are you convinced that the government was a party to this tragedy? Not could they have participated, did they participate.

Please, an honest yes or no answer.

Just to show how easy it is to answer this question....

NO I do not believe our government was involved in the attacks on september 11th
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:55 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50853 wrote:

yes.

reason for my "yes" answer "blowback"
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 12:55 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51015 wrote:
yes.

reason for my "yes" answer "blowback"

What compels a nice guy from Minnesota to think that the government of the United States would be involved in the most devistating act of national terrorism in this country's history..?

Explain blowback, please.