"How The Towers Fell"

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:39 pm
Check this presentation out, its 2 hours long but its well worth it.

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect - "How The Towers Fell" - Complete 2 Hour Presentation | 911Blogger.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,206 • Replies: 64
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 12:26 am
@Brian764,
A 2 hour download ( edit this to a 2 hour video)? No sir.
Why don't you synopsize it for us?
Brian764

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 05:47 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;45376 wrote:
A 2 hour download? No sir.
Why don't you synopsize it for us?

It's not a 2 hour download, the presentation is 2 hours long....your not downloading anything....watch and post your comments.
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:03 pm
@Brian764,
Still not interested in spending 2 hours to hear a lot of the same old lame accusations again. I agree that there are some bones of contention about some of the things that happened on that day, but I have read articles, posts, and blogs ad nasuem by the "Truth" crowd. Very little of what they say is verifiable, much less "truth."
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:24 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;45406 wrote:
It's not a 2 hour download, the presentation is 2 hours long....your not downloading anything....watch and post your comments.

Are you being serious?:rant2::hititsmiley::cavt-126-asard:
g-man

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:15 pm
@Brian764,
OK Brian, synopsize it for us. Let us in on the latest. Please remember that the average person on political forums are not morons. simply passionate in our hatreds.
Just tell me, is it evidence of Rosie Blowdonnel's accusation that the buildings had charges set in them? Did George Bush conspire with Osama in the effort? And the CIA ninja warriors set charges to kill American citizens on the order of a president scheming to kill his own people for a political agenda?
Brian764

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 05:35 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45426 wrote:
Are you being serious?:rant2::hititsmiley::cavt-126-asard:

It did not take me two hours to download, in fact I did not download anything, but then you might not have high speed connection or there might be something wrong with your computer....I don't know.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 05:44 am
@g-man,
g-man;49083 wrote:
OK Brian, synopsize it for us. Let us in on the latest. Please remember that the average person on political forums are not morons. simply passionate in our hatreds.
Just tell me, is it evidence of Rosie Blowdonnel's accusation that the buildings had charges set in them? Did George Bush conspire with Osama in the effort? And the CIA ninja warriors set charges to kill American citizens on the order of a president scheming to kill his own people for a political agenda?

If you cannot see to your own interest then you have a problem....I'm not here to spoon feed anyone.....sorry.
DurtySanches

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 07:18 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;45339 wrote:
Check this presentation out, its 2 hours long but its well worth it.

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect - "How The Towers Fell" - Complete 2 Hour Presentation | 911Blogger.com
Well you didn't say please so, NO.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:21 am
@Brian764,
You need to synposis this ****... we have allready seen loose change, And it has already been scientifically debunked
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 06:35 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;49096 wrote:
If you cannot see to your own interest then you have a problem....I'm not here to spoon feed anyone.....sorry.

Well, you could at least respond to my speculation that it is a conspiracy theory suggesting that the president actually indulged in murder of his own constituents. Please? Let's talk about it. Not many people have time to watch 2 hour movies. Lots to do.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 06:44 pm
@Brian764,
I think he found the website, watched 30 seconds of it and thought it might be good fodder for this crowd.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 06:54 pm
@Brian764,
This clown, Richard Gage, AIA is part of the American Idiots Association.

Did he not see what happened that morning..? Is is high..? No rational person would make the outrageous claims this knucklehead is claiming unless he had a true and pure hatred for the incumbent government. His appeal is only to those that share his political views.

Controlled demolition, my ass.
g-man

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 07:54 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;49169 wrote:
This clown, Richard Gage, AIA is part of the American Idiots Association.

Did he not see what happened that morning..? Is is high..? No rational person would make the outrageous claims this knucklehead is claiming unless he had a true and pure hatred for the incumbent government. His appeal is only to those that share his political views.

Controlled demolition, my ass.

socalgolfguy, Did you watch some of it?
Did the guy explain how out of the hundreds of people it would have taken to co-ordinate and conduct such an operation that not one whistle blower has come forth? And for money or conscience, they would, without doubt have come forth.
Or how a white anglo saxon American president got 19 American hating Arabs to co-operate when they would have gotten as good (in their eyes) reaction from informing and providing proof to the world of the plans of an American president to murder thousands of his own people?
Did he at least hint at a possible motive a president might have?
piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 10:58 am
@g-man,
Sorry didn't have time to watch this. I will soon,. one of my favorite subjects. And to the ones who consider people who have a question about the events of 911,.. and our governments(read world wide gov) involvement in said events to be morons; You really have to get the feeling that something is going on behind the scenes,.. however fantasy some make it,.. you have to feel it. If you don't then you will probably look at something like this and think morons. lol,..

I do at times. The majority of the 911 videos have been done so piss poorly that any intelligent person will notice that alot of it is bs(although behind the scenes it does raise many questions). But the media is full of dirty tricks,.. can we agree there? So keep an open mind,.. about all things.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 11:43 am
@piznac,
Conspiracy theories suck.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I will vote for RON PAUL under one condition:

WE ALL SINCERELY AGREE HE SHOT KENNEDY.:peace::peace::peace:
piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Wow Pinochet73 this is the second brillant post I've seen,. been drinking smart water recently haven't you?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:23 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49173 wrote:
socalgolfguy, Did you watch some of it?
Did the guy explain how out of the hundreds of people it would have taken to co-ordinate and conduct such an operation that not one whistle blower has come forth? And for money or conscience, they would, without doubt have come forth.
Or how a white anglo saxon American president got 19 American hating Arabs to co-operate when they would have gotten as good (in their eyes) reaction from informing and providing proof to the world of the plans of an American president to murder thousands of his own people?
Did he at least hint at a possible motive a president might have?

Sorry g-man. As much as I agree with you on many issues, this report is pure rubbish. I was told, and I believe that the tremendous heat caused the floors to collapse. The shear weight of the top of the building coming down on itself was more than enough to collapse the entire structure. To suggest that our government was in any way responsible is, well, irresponsible.
piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:09 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Quote:
To suggest that our government was in any way responsible is, well, irresponsible.

I feel what you are saying,.. but man honestly I feel it's irresponsible not to considered the possiblities. I know it's a harsh thing to say and should not be thrown around lightly,...
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:30 pm
@piznac,
piznac;50738 wrote:
I feel what you are saying,.. but man honestly I feel it's irresponsible not to considered the possiblities. I know it's a harsh thing to say and should not be thrown around lightly,...

Shouldn't be thrown around at all - should be thrown out.
0 Replies