"How The Towers Fell"

Skye cv

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:31 pm
@Brian764,
I love it when insecure people insist on putting up their 'letters' after their names as if earning them gives them more credibility than the next yahoo.

I'd say this architect fellow has sniffed way too much blueprint glue.
g-man

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:30 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50733 wrote:
Sorry g-man. As much as I agree with you on many issues, this report is pure rubbish. I was told, and I believe that the tremendous heat caused the floors to collapse. The shear weight of the top of the building coming down on itself was more than enough to collapse the entire structure. To suggest that our government was in any way responsible is, well, irresponsible.

I place no blame on the government. I state that all blame goes to Muslim Arabs.
Brian and his conspiracy theory are full of dung and he won't discuss it. Simply wants us to waste our time watching some left wing propaganda in the hopes that someone will have an epiphany and sing praises for what he thinks makes him seem wise. I wouldn't watch the crap, but I'll lay odds that they never touch on my question about whistle blowers. As many people as it would take to develop and carry out a conspiracy of that magnitude, someone would be talking or writing books.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 09:16 pm
@piznac,
piznac;50738 wrote:
I feel what you are saying,.. but man honestly I feel it's irresponsible not to considered the possiblities. I know it's a harsh thing to say and should not be thrown around lightly,...

I agree we should look at all of the possibilities. I personally am looking for connections of 9/11 to a highly intelligent undeground culture of turtles on Mars. Highly improbable, but, of course, a possiblity.
piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 10:22 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50752 wrote:
I agree we should look at all of the possibilities. I personally am looking for connections of 9/11 to a highly intelligent undeground culture of turtles on Mars. Highly improbable, but, of course, a possiblity.

Such emotions here,... can we try to debunk what this man siad in the video. Or should I just say it; everyone who even considers that the US gov is a problem with our country is a F'n moron, paranoid, and of course wrong? Can we stick to the facts there and leave your silly emotions to the post of your favor?
Skye cv

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 06:19 am
@piznac,
piznac;50755 wrote:
Such emotions here,... can we try to debunk what this man siad in the video. Or should I just say it; everyone who even considers that the US gov is a problem with our country is a F'n moron, paranoid, and of course wrong? Can we stick to the facts there and leave your silly emotions to the post of your favor?

Piznac

Wasn't that your goal troll? To inflame the membership here?

People like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.... locked in at fifteen years of age, taking up free bandwidth from good honest providers.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 07:26 am
@piznac,
piznac;50755 wrote:

And who has the facts?
piznac

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:58 am
@Brian764,
@skye
troll? I just joined thank you,.. I can't see that I had any goals. But thanks for showing how well thought out your post are. Way to put a judgement on me right away,.. speaks of very high moral standards. Geeez "People like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.... locked in at fifteen years of age, taking up free bandwidth from good honest provides" Man thanks alot,.. might want to try to get to know me before making a judgement,.. or not at all if you live by a certain code of ethics.

@Brian
The US gov has the facts,.. that seems to be the problem. WE DON'T,.. we don't have them all... do we agree there? We should because that is a fact. I for one lost the trust I had for our system a long time ago.

Back on topic,.. I watched about an hour of this video. FYI in that hour there was no discussion of a secret plan,.. simple this man trying to do his on investigation into the events around 911. Personaly like I said it does raise some questions IMO,.. questions our elected offcials are not answering.
Brian764

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:25 am
@piznac,
piznac;50763 wrote:

Back on topic,.. I watched about an hour of this video. FYI in that hour there was no discussion of a secret plan,.. simple this man trying to do his on investigation into the events around 911. Personaly like I said it does raise some questions IMO,.. questions our elected offcials are not answering.
piznac

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:28 am
@Brian764,
Quote:
I don't know about you but if I ask you some specific questions and you give me answers to questions I did not ask, then it tells me you have something to hide

I could not agree more,.. some 28% of Americans feel the same way. We are not alone in feeling that our forefathers were on to something when they said we not only have the right,.. but the responsibilty to question the officials we have put in place. I think it's time to audit the system,...
piznac

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 02:06 pm
@piznac,
Quote:
I love it when insecure people insist on putting up their 'letters' after their names as if earning them gives them more credibility than the next yahoo.

Oh yeah I cant pass on this one. To say someone is insecure without knowing that person is a horrible judgement,. which should not allowed. And yes putting thier "letters" DOES give them credibilty,.. hell its how we as a people define such credit. If you were looking for information on a certain medical issue,.. would you be wrong to assume someone with MD behind thier name would be more credible then someone without?

Quote:

This has no fact basis at all. Some of us are actually looking to debate the issue,.. not to pass it off with dumb statements.

i'm not sure where you got the idea that I have a purpose here insight flamming post. I would think my post you were refering to would prove that I'm not. Sorry but I don't like being prejudged. I feel it is a horrible thing to do to someone,.. labels are a horrible thing in general. But really for the life of me I cant see that anything I have posted in my two days of being on this forum lead you to the conclusion that I am here to "inflame the membership here",.. care to explain the accusations?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 09:12 pm
@piznac,
piznac;50738 wrote:
I feel what you are saying,.. but man honestly I feel it's irresponsible not to considered the possiblities. I know it's a harsh thing to say and should not be thrown around lightly,...

Yeah.....it's nuts....just plain nuts.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:32 pm
@Brian764,
This thread is still going? For **** sake.

How did the toweres fall???? A ******* plane crashed into it. We all watched it on TV. DO not give me this GEORGE BUSH ORCHESTRATED A MASSIVE BLAH BLAH BLAH.... because in your next sentence in abother thread you talk about how stupid he is.

Just shut up..... Conspiracy THeory with only supporting data coming from CONSPIRACY theorists = FAILURE of a thread and eventually failure of a website.

Conspiracy Theory, UFO, and Alternative Topics

here you go. Go here to talk out of your ass. It is accepted and even praised.
Brian764

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 05:29 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50783 wrote:
This thread is still going? For *** sake.
Just shut up..... Conspiracy THeory with only supporting data coming from CONSPIRACY theorists = FAILURE of a thread and eventually failure of a website.

And who and what gives you the right to tell those you disagree with to shut up? Do you believe that only those who agree with you have the right to speak? It's amazing how hypocritical some of us can be....we claim that the constitution gives one the right to speak freely(one has that right with or without the constitution), yet many of us want to shut up those who we disagree with.
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 09:22 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;50784 wrote:
And who and what gives you the right to tell those you disagree with to shut up? Do you believe that only those who agree with you have the right to speak? It's amazing how hypocritical some of us can be....we claim that the constitution gives one the right to speak freely(one has that right with or without the constitution), yet many of us want to shut up those who we disagree with.

Its not that you disagree with me... its that you are so anti Conformist you have tpo show the world how unique ans special you are by hopping the train of these dungeons and dragons, douche bags.

People disagree with me all the time ALL the time... there is a difference between disagreeing with me and providing debate... as opposed to disagree with me and providing...... Nothing.

This is a DEBATING forum... not a CONSPIRACY THEORY forum... I gave you a link to a fantastic sitge for that kind of bull ****.
piznac

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 10:20 am
@rugonnacry,
Did you watch the video? This post was about a video,..

Where have you started a debate,.. the video claims many things,. wanna debate them?
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 11:37 am
@piznac,
piznac;50787 wrote:
Did you watch the video? This post was about a video,..

Where have you started a debate,.. the video claims many things,. wanna debate them?

The thread starter posted Propogandic Conspiracy theory video. That is all.

As far as debating the video.... here is my debate.

YouTube - Loose Change pentagon theory debunked
YouTube - Loose Change WTC 7 demolitinon theory debunked
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 03:37 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;50741 wrote:

Hahaha you mean those insecure people that put letters that indicate they actually have an education, and know what they are talking about, unlike some yahoo on the internet that doesn't have a clue, but throws insults around to try hiding it? lol.
Brian764

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 05:49 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50786 wrote:
Its not that you disagree with me... its that you are so anti Conformist you have tpo show the world how unique ans special you are by hopping the train of these dungeons and dragons, douche bags.

How would you know someone's intension, are you able to read mind?

rugonnacry;50786 wrote:
People disagree with me all the time ALL the time... there is a difference between disagreeing with me and providing debate... as opposed to disagree with me and providing...... Nothing.

Well debates don't really prove anything, one way or the other....but facts do; sadly we only have officially the government's supposed investigation of what they said what happened. I am old and experienced enough to know that governments lie to their people all the time, and I know enough about the history of the US government, its crimes against its own people and those abroad.

So if they want me to believe them, then an independent investigation, multi-international should have been done...people that have no ties to any government or paid by them, nor private companies whose heads are not friends with those in the government.
piznac

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 07:24 pm
@Brian764,
@rugonnacry

Thank you,. this is what I wanted. I will watch these soon.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 09:56 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;50797 wrote:
How would you know someone's intension, are you able to read mind?

Well debates don't really prove anything, one way or the other....but facts do; sadly we only have officially the government's supposed investigation of what they said what happened. I am old and experienced enough to know that governments lie to their people all the time, and I know enough about the history of the US government, its crimes against its own people and those abroad.

So if they want me to believe them, then an independent investigation, multi-international should have been done...people that have no ties to any government or paid by them, nor private companies whose heads are not friends with those in the government.

So being old enough, you know what a farce Conspiracy theories are.

As far as reading minds No.. But I can point out stereotypes and generalizations. Without reading minds.... I am quite certain you are not a unique snowflake. That what you are spouting has been said and slapped down multiple times in the past.