What it's like to debate Palin

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:05 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60647 wrote:
There is no black man, that's the point, simply shining shoes is only seen as racist if it's a black man doing it, liberal white guilt. At least I have a brain that is capable of processing thought, unlike the liberal lefts emotional valve with no shut off. I guess you are one of the defacto racist too if you see a black man shining shoes and see racism.

You are capable of processing thought? So that's why you need funny pictures?

*I* never said the picture was racist. Does it have racist tones? Well, seeing how the Right has been blowing the dogwhistle, it kinda does. By itself, not so much. Of course, if you were capable of processing thought, you would have seen that by now.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:09 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60650 wrote:
You are capable of processing thought? So that's why you need funny pictures?

*I* never said the picture was racist. Does it have racist tones? Well, seeing how the Right has been blowing the dogwhistle, it kinda does. By itself, not so much. Of course, if you were capable of processing thought, you would have seen that by now.

Now the ol' deny what you meant speil?

Quote:
I can always post up holocaust pics and say they aren't racist, then justify it with some good ol fed pen gas chamber pics.

Trying to deny you meant it is racist is pretty sad, if not, than maybe you shouldn't have brought up the holocaust, or commented at all. And since the liberal left are the ones crying about racism where there isn't any trying to deflect it on the right is weak at best. Sad, sad white guilt.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:25 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60652 wrote:
Now the ol' deny what you meant speil?

Spiel.

I said given the current situation, such a thing has racist undertones. You then tried to defend yourself by posting examples missing the one thing which gives it said undertones. Not a black person, but a SPECIFIC one. If it were just a pic of a black man shining a white man's shoes, I wouldn't care... I see that in the airport all the time. So what?

But when coupled alongside the dogwhistle politics that dominated several of the ads and views towards Bam (think Paris and Brittney, if you can't process that, you're full of sh!t), it stands out a bit.

Quote:
Trying to deny you meant it is racist is pretty sad, if not, than maybe you shouldn't have brought up the holocaust, or commented at all. And since the liberal left are the ones crying about racism where there isn't any trying to deflect it on the right is weak at best. Sad, sad white guilt.

Trying to deny that it is a blatant attack upon his race is pretty sad as well. Even you have to admit that, while not blatant, it does blow that whistle pretty hard. Anything else is just rightwing denial.

*I* have no "white guilt", I have no need for such a thing. What did *I* do?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 08:02 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60625 wrote:
Exactly. Oh noes the black man is working, that's tha racism!!!1!!

Sorry the decision has already been made. Marcus, Sabz and myself all agree. No amount of complaining will reverse the decision. You are lucky i was generous enough that I didn't give you an infraction, so i would not push the issue further. Lest my generosity be exhausted.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 09:38 am
@Sabz5150,
Infraction for what? Are you afraid of the N word? If you arn't i've got a helluva joke for ya. If not i guess i'm gonna get an infraction for sure. And i bet you'll claim your tolerant too?
Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 09:40 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60491 wrote:
[Image removed for violation of forum rules.]

Subject matter has been reviewed.
And so the censorship begin's?
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 10:16 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60685 wrote:
Sorry the decision has already been made. Marcus, Sabz and myself all agree. No amount of complaining will reverse the decision. You are lucky i was generous enough that I didn't give you an infraction, so i would not push the issue further. Lest my generosity be exhausted.

Lucky? Like I care, you ain't nobody to me, just a crappy mod with a ****ty power tripping attitude on a no traffic internet forum. Surprise the liberal white guilt krew agrees with you, birds of a feather and all. Dry your eyes, and ban away if you like, take the forum down to four posters. I see things haven't changed here at all, and that's why no one post here.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 10:38 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60705 wrote:
Lucky? Like I care, you ain't nobody to me, just a crappy mod with a ****ty power tripping attitude on a no traffic internet forum. Surprise the liberal white guilt krew agrees with you, birds of a feather and all. Dry your eyes, and ban away if you like, take the forum down to four posters. I see things haven't changed here at all, and that's why no one post here.

Sorry, but i'm just enforcing the rules. I didn't make them. If it were up to me there wouldn't be so many rules, but unfortunately it's not up to me. I don't think i'm being unfair here. If you have a problem with the rules or this issue in particular then you can bring it up with Marcus.

until then i have nothing more to say about this!

so.....

:backtotopic:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 11:21 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60524 wrote:
Do we need to mention Tom Brokaw? He's been pro McCain the entire way throgh, even to the point that McCain HAND PICKED him for this debate.

This book has been known for MONTHS... why the need to bring it up now?

Again, the Rightie blogs fail to mention everything.

So true.
And since when do we need send ups like :
Quote:
?

When Ann Coulter writes a book, is it said of her, "the white right wing journalist states such and such"?????
In this instance, why is the distinction of race being offered?
Such double standards.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 11:29 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60695 wrote:
Infraction for what? Are you afraid of the N word? If you arn't i've got a helluva joke for ya. If not i guess i'm gonna get an infraction for sure. And i bet you'll claim your tolerant too?

You should be afraid of the "N-word". See, it's folks, like you, that get all "puffy" and "full of themselves", when surrounded by their "comrades", or in the confines of their "caves", and randomly or capriciously indulge in racial epithets and pejoratives, but would adopt the mantle of humility and "b i t c h assness", were they "caught" behind enemy lines, in "the hood", where they wouldn't be caught "dead" saying the "n-word". Typical.
xj0hnx

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:37 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;60723 wrote:
You should be afraid of the "N-word". See, it's folks, like you, that get all "puffy" and "full of themselves", when surrounded by their "comrades", or in the confines of their "caves", and randomly or capriciously indulge in racial epithets and pejoratives, but would adopt the mantle of humility and "b i t c h assness", were they "caught" behind enemy lines, in "the hood", where they wouldn't be caught "dead" saying the "n-word". Typical.

Sounds like an ASSumption, you know what they say about making ASSumptions.
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 11:07 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60705 wrote:

Wow, and things don't go YOUR way and you cry your eyes out.

Nope, no changes here.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 11:09 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60749 wrote:
Sounds like an ASSumption, you know what they say about making ASSumptions.

You turn into a conservative? Like the ASSumption that we'd be greeted as liberators? Nice one, that.
0 Replies