Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 07:40 am
@xj0hnx,
Racist much?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 09:32 am
@Sabz5150,

VP Debate Moderator Ifill Pens Pro-Obama Book

By: Jim Meyers Article Font Size

Gwen Ifill, the supposedly “impartial” moderator of Thursday’s vice presidential debate, is in fact the author of an upcoming book that expresses admiration for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Her book “Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama,” sheds “new light” on Obama and other “emerging young African-American politicians” who are “forging a bold new path to political power,” according to the official promo for the book, scheduled for release on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20.

Ifill, an anchor on the Public broadcasting Service program “Washington Week,” did not return a phone call from WorldNetDaily asking if her book’s success “would be expected should Obama lose,” WND reported.

But in an online video promoting the book, the African-American newswoman states that she is enthusiastic about “taking the story of Barack Obama and extending it.”

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 08:15 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60495 wrote:

Do we need to mention Tom Brokaw? He's been pro McCain the entire way throgh, even to the point that McCain HAND PICKED him for this debate.

This book has been known for MONTHS... why the need to bring it up now?

Again, the Rightie blogs fail to mention everything.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 09:33 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60524 wrote:
Do we need to mention Tom Brokaw? He's been pro McCain the entire way throgh, even to the point that McCain HAND PICKED him for this debate.

This book has been known for MONTHS... why the need to bring it up now?

Again, the Rightie blogs fail to mention everything.
You know what the definition of moderator is, she fails. Mention Brokaw, what was the title of his book on mc cain, to be release on inauguration day?
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 10:28 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60532 wrote:
You know what the definition of moderator is, she fails. Mention Brokaw, what was the title of his book on mc cain, to be release on inauguration day?

Where was this complaint a month and a half ago when she was chosen? You knew about this. Besides, what difference does it make? Again, Brokaw has been advocating McCain and was CHOSEN BY MCCAIN HIMSELF. What was the line... we won't do the debate if there's an NBC moderator... oh hell, we have to, it's Brokaw. That was from the McCain campaign's own collective mouth.

She has a track record of being a superb moderator, a LONG track record. You're simply grasping straws here and you know it.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:19 am
@Sabz5150,
This debate is not about Obama. This debate is about Joe Biden and Sarah Palin. Let the woman stand on her own two feet for once! So what if she gets thrown some foreign policy hardballs? Happened in the last VP debate, half the questions were foreign policy!

FOR ONCE, the McCain campaign needs to quit whining and get down to business if they want to be taken seriously!
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60492 wrote:
Racist much?

You somehow draw racism from Obama shining Palins shoes? LOL, sounds like you and you preconceived notions are the racist. Normal people call that projection.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:03 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60551 wrote:
You somehow draw racism from Obama shining Palins shoes?

I didn't say anything about shoes, but you knew exactly what i was talking about because you know it is racist too, you just won't admit it. Don't play games with me, i know as well as you what that photo implies.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:09 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60560 wrote:
I didn't say anything about shoes, but you knew exactly what i was talking about because you know it is racist too, you just won't admit it. Don't play games with me, i know as well as you what that photo implies.

I knew what you were talking about because you posted after the picture without quoting anything else. Don't confuse social status with race, it isn't synonymous. Don't play games with you? LOL no games, you're the one that sees racism. I know what you want it to imply so you can play the race card, too bad, it doesn't. Sorry I don't feel white guilt, I don't see racism in everything, that's a by-product of liberals.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:17 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60563 wrote:
I knew what you were talking about because you posted after the picture without quoting anything else. Don't confuse social status with race, it isn't synonymous. Don't play games with you? LOL no games, you're the one that sees racism. I know what you want it to imply so you can play the race card, too bad, it doesn't. Sorry I don't feel white guilt, I don't see racism in everything, that's a by-product of liberals.

Where in the picture do you see social status? You don't! You see a black man shinning a white woman's shoes, a blatantly racist and offensive depiction. You one of those people who believe racism doesn't exist anymore?
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 09:54 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60567 wrote:
Where in the picture do you see social status? You don't! You see a black man shinning a white woman's shoes, a blatantly racist and offensive depiction. You one of those people who believe racism doesn't exist anymore?

Only if you suffer from white guilt, I do not. I see a person providing a service.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:43 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60567 wrote:
You must think he's doing it for free? Or do you see him as her slave?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:39 pm
@Drnaline,
It is derogatory.

The image is removed for now, for violation of forum rules #4, #5, and #7. I have contacted Marcus board administrator to review the image and determine if it will be restored or possibly result in a warning or infraction.

-----UPDATE-----

Marcus has agreed with my judgment, the image is hereby removed permanently for violation of forum rule #7. Any new images that contain racial or otherwise derogatory themes will be removed and result in an infraction.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:12 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60620 wrote:
It is derogatory.

The image is removed for now, for violation of forum rules #4, #5, and #7. I have contacted Marcus board administrator to review the image and determine if it will be restored or possibly result in a warning or infraction.

-----UPDATE-----

Marcus has agreed with my judgment, the image is hereby removed permanently for violation of forum rule #7. Any new images that contain racial or otherwise derogatory themes will be removed and result in an infraction.

It is the mindset like YOURS that continues to let racism THRIVE. You see racism in everything because of your sad white guilt, There was nothing remotely racist about that picture, that is unless you think that a black man holding the job of shining shoes is racist. You probably get flush when around blacks and you even say something about hating a black shirt. I bet Carl Sagen talking about black holes offends your lily white guilt laiden conscience too huh?
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60593 wrote:
You must think he's doing it for free? Or do you see him as her slave?

Exactly. Oh noes the black man is working, that's tha racism!!!1!!

Tell me, is this picture racist?

http://www.antiquebottles.com/rl/tc/BixbyShoeShine.jpg

What about this one?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o6/moledmc/shoe-shine-parlor.gif

Truely sad your ingrained racism.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 08:53 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60625 wrote:
Exactly. Oh noes the black man is working, that's tha racism!!!1!!

Tell me, is this picture racist?

http://www.antiquebottles.com/rl/tc/BixbyShoeShine.jpg

What about this one?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o6/moledmc/shoe-shine-parlor.gif

Truely sad your ingrained racism.

Where's the black person? You're so full of yourself... it's actually funny. I can always post up holocaust pics and say they aren't racist, then justify it with some good ol fed pen gas chamber pics.

Seriously, does your brain actually process these thoughts before spitting them out?
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 10:23 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60629 wrote:
Where's the black person? You're so full of yourself... it's actually funny. I can always post up holocaust pics and say they aren't racist, then justify it with some good ol fed pen gas chamber pics.

Seriously, does your brain actually process these thoughts before spitting them out?

There is no black man, that's the point, simply shining shoes is only seen as racist if it's a black man doing it, liberal white guilt. At least I have a brain that is capable of processing thought, unlike the liberal lefts emotional valve with no shut off. I guess you are one of the defacto racist too if you see a black man shining shoes and see racism.