The NRA shoots... and misses!

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 10:18 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60641 wrote:
Didn't he say that even if he wanted to take yer god--err guns away, he couldn't? Sounds like the answer of somebody who won't try. But again, whatever the NRA--err church says must be the truth.

Now, that aside, why haven't you used the 2nd amendment for its intended purpose? Or is it all about the almighty gun?

You paint people with a rather broad brush. First off, I have NEVER been a member of the NRA, nor have I ever been interested in joining the NRA. Second, you like spouting your condescending line about clinging to guns, and religion, but I am an atheist, and we the people are responsible for being able to remove, and install a new government when the need araises, and the liberal left wants to disarm America because they want to rule through big government, and the welfare state. Liberals would be happy if there were no rich people, and everyone was the same, too bad this country is founded on exactly the opposite. Individualism, success, or failure depending on your individual output.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:10 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60643 wrote:
You paint people with a rather broad brush. First off, I have NEVER been a member of the NRA, nor have I ever been interested in joining the NRA. Second, you like spouting your condescending line about clinging to guns, and religion, but I am an atheist, and we the people are responsible for being able to remove, and install a new government when the need araises, and the liberal left wants to disarm America because they want to rule through big government, and the welfare state. Liberals would be happy if there were no rich people, and everyone was the same, too bad this country is founded on exactly the opposite. Individualism, success, or failure depending on your individual output.

Great, you're an atheist. I'm well aware of this. Don't remember saying you weren't.

Liberals would be happy if we knew a warrant were required to monitor us. That kinda slaps the Constitution in the face. Your opinion on this particular unconstitutional law?

*I* don't want a disarmed country. Number two is there for a very good reason. Looks like you're taking a few swipes with that brush yourself. Why don't you look at my views towards gun ownership: http://www.conflictingviews.com/politics/american-politics/supreme-court-gun-ownership-individual-right-3062.html
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:12 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60653 wrote:
Great, you're an atheist. I'm well aware of this. Don't remember saying you weren't.

Liberals would be happy if we knew a warrant were required to monitor us. That kinda slaps the Constitution in the face. Your opinion on this particular unconstitutional law?

*I* don't want a disarmed country. Number two is there for a very good reason. Looks like you're taking a few swipes with that brush yourself. Why don't you look at my views towards gun ownership: http://www.conflictingviews.com/politics/american-politics/supreme-court-gun-ownership-individual-right-3062.html

So why do you keep squeeling about "clinging to guns" Oh, that's right, your broad brush :rolleyes:
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:16 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60656 wrote:
So why do you keep squeeling about "clinging to guns" Oh, that's right, your broad brush :rolleyes:

Because most people do. Plain and simple. They don't understand the reason behind that which they support. All they care about is the fact that they can own weapons, nothing more. They don't realize that with such power comes responsibility, and I have yet to see anyone take up said responsibility. We have watched the Constitution get stomped on repeatedly over the past decade, and those that live and die by the gun have done very little to rectify this problem.

Again, I will bow to your right to own a weapon every single time. That is a right that nobody can take from you. However I am free, by the same document, to question your reasons for owning said weapon.

Oh yeah, do me a favor... answer the questions I pose, please.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:19 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60657 wrote:
However I am free, by the same document, to question your reasons for owning said weapon.

Oh yeah, do me a favor... answer the questions I pose, please.

My reason is not your concern, you do not own me, or anyone else, you do not dictate why someone can own a gun. As far your silly typical questions, no, I do not support any of those things, never have, never will.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:30 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60661 wrote:
My reason is not your concern, you do not own me, or anyone else, you do not dictate why someone can own a gun. As far your silly typical questions, no, I do not support any of those things, never have, never will.

That doesn't sound like a real-deal answer. If you don't support them, fight against them. Use that amendment to its fullest! You sure as hell fight against anything looking at the 2nd in a funny way.

Sounds like you're getting angry. Good Smile It gets fun from here.
xj0hnx

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 10:21 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60667 wrote:
That doesn't sound like a real-deal answer. If you don't support them, fight against them. Use that amendment to its fullest! You sure as hell fight against anything looking at the 2nd in a funny way.

Sounds like you're getting angry. Good Smile It gets fun from here.

Angry? LOL, angry because I have a cramp in my side from laughing at liberal dribble maybe.
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 11:13 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60708 wrote:
Angry? LOL, angry because I have a cramp in my side from laughing at liberal dribble maybe.

Still haven't answered the question.

Just like I told my neighbor a few days ago who got a new truck... "Nice Dodge!"
0 Replies