Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:08 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;60519 wrote:
It's not the concept of Christianity to kill, not in the Bible, as in comparison to the Quaran. We are called to give our lives and not to take others.

Nor is it the concept of roman mythology to kill, but it happened just the same.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:10 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60559 wrote:
Oh please, don't pretend you care about the Constitution here when you are so blatantly anti-second amendment. Liberals love the Constitution when it suits their agenda.

So because some liberals ignore some parts of the constitution, that gives you the right to?
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:15 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60564 wrote:
So because some liberals ignore some parts of the constitution, that gives you the right to?

What parts of the Constitution have I ignored?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:30 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60566 wrote:
What parts of the Constitution have I ignored?

You disregarded the part Sabz just quoted to you!
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 09:53 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60568 wrote:
You disregarded the part Sabz just quoted to you!

To me? No, he quoted it to someone else, and please, show me which part of the Bill of Rights, or Constitution I ignored.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:50 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60586 wrote:
To me? No, he quoted it to someone else, and please, show me which part of the Bill of Rights, or Constitution I ignored.

then what was the purpose of your statement?
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:09 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60621 wrote:
then what was the purpose of your statement?

To point out that it is hypocritical to use the First Amendment here, and deny the Second elsewhere, typical tripe liberal arument at it's finest.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 08:54 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60559 wrote:
Oh please, don't pretend you care about the Constitution here when you are so blatantly anti-second amendment. Liberals love the Constitution when it suits their agenda.

And you only love it when it protects your guns. I don't hear you saying a peep about anything else that violates the Constitution.

You can have your guns, that's your right. But if you don't use them to protect the rest of the document, then you are a lost cause.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 10:26 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60630 wrote:
And you only love it when it protects your guns. I don't hear you saying a peep about anything else that violates the Constitution.

You can have your guns, that's your right. But if you don't use them to protect the rest of the document, then you are a lost cause.

If you lived to be 100 years old you could not find anywhere in this forum, or any other, where I have supported the second, and not the others. Please try, we'll be waiting, but I'll go ahead and que the crickets now.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:19 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60648 wrote:
If you lived to be 100 years old you could not find anywhere in this forum, or any other, where I have supported the second, and not the others. Please try, we'll be waiting, but I'll go ahead and que the crickets now.

And I'd like to see where you've actually stood up to the infringements upon the others. The crickets are already cued.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:21 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60660 wrote:
And I'd like to see where you've actually stood up to the infringements upon the others. The crickets are already cued.

Whoa, you post on a low traffic internet forum, and question someone you do not knows stance, and actions? LOL
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:26 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60662 wrote:
Whoa, you post on a low traffic internet forum, and question someone you do not knows stance, and actions? LOL

Nice deflection. Now get to work.

Chirp.

Chirp.

Chirp.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 07:56 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;60623 wrote:
To point out that it is hypocritical to use the First Amendment here, and deny the Second elsewhere, typical tripe liberal arument at it's finest.

And a lot of conservatives do the opposite, do they not?
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 11:18 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60683 wrote:
And a lot of conservatives do the opposite, do they not?

Close. They worship the second and could care less about the others, so long as the do not step upon the mighty second.

Little does he realize that it is possible with the current "changes" to be granted a warrentless search and have his guns taken under said search.

Right now.

But let's not ruin the illusion for em, at least not yet. Oh, did you hear that the military has now been deployed domestically? Neat thing.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 02:01 am
@Sabz5150,
They call it the patriot act because if you didn't vote for it then your not patriotic.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:18 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60772 wrote:
They call it the patriot act because if you didn't vote for it then your not patriotic.

The last thing the US Government dubbed "Patriot" was a missile. I wouldn't want to live under one of those, either.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:31 pm
@Sabz5150,
So who here has been impeded by the patriot act?
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:48 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60811 wrote:

I have. My pipes to the internet have the potential to be monitored without my consent, knowledge or even a warrant. Worse yet, my use of encryption only heightens the attention I can receive. I don't like that and neither does the Constitution.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 07:12 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60811 wrote:

"If it doesn't affect my life directly, then it's not important!"

So is that how you think?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:01 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;60815 wrote:
I have. My pipes to the internet have the potential to be monitored without my consent, knowledge or even a warrant. Worse yet, my use of encryption only heightens the attention I can receive. I don't like that and neither does the Constitution.
"potential" doesn't make it true but yet you say "I have". "I can receive" Doesn't mean you have.
Quote:
I don't like that and neither does the Constitution.
Neither do criminals and terrorists.