• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,946 • Replies: 29
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 09:49 pm
@DiversityDriven,
Are you just going to keep posting articles from that "impartial" Townhall.com you got any views of your own,or are you fed up getting your arsed kicked ?
xj0hnx

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 03:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58685 wrote:
Are you just going to keep posting articles from that "impartial" Townhall.com you got any views of your own,or are you fed up getting your arsed kicked ?

Is it true, or not? Can you refute the article, or just attack the messenger? If the later it only shows the real weakness of your position.
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 09:15 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58685 wrote:
As an American on an American forum, I will continue to do what ever the **** i want. I got plenty of views, you wanna hear my views on foreigners sticking there nose in American business? Since when have the British kicked anyones ass, with out the aid of Americans? Your thinkin alot of yourself being that yellow streak down your back is getting wider and wider. It amazes me how you people stand without a spine.
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 09:18 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58695 wrote:
Is it true, or not? Can you refute the article, or just attack the messenger? If the later it only shows the real weakness of your position.
Don't wait to long, seems thats the standard if your are a leftist, attack the messenger is par for the course. Funny how offended the brits get and there not even citizens.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 02:43 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58695 wrote:

Well put it this way,i don't think Townhall.com is going to say anything good about Obama,it is just so biased.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 02:45 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58705 wrote:
Don't wait to long, seems thats the standard if your are a leftist, attack the messenger is par for the course. Funny how offended the brits get and there not even citizens.

You dont have anything to say for yourself you just post from right-wing websites,anytime you get into a debate you lose !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 02:48 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58704 wrote:
As an American on an American forum, I will continue to do what ever the *** i want. I got plenty of views, you wanna hear my views on foreigners sticking there nose in American business? Since when have the British kicked anyones ass, with out the aid of Americans? Your thinkin alot of yourself being that yellow streak down your back is getting wider and wider. It amazes me how you people stand without a spine.

"foreigners sticking their nose into American business?" :rollinglaugh: just like the US government around the globe,down with imperialism !
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:10 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58719 wrote:
Well put it this way,i don't think Townhall.com is going to say anything good about Obama,it is just so biased.

"foreigners sticking their nose into American business?" just like the US government around the globe,down with imperialism !

You dont have anything to say for yourself you just post from right-wing websites,anytime you get into a debate you lose !

Stop dribbling on yourself and refute the article. DD is correct in saying that you can not attack the message, so you use non sequitur ad hominem.
DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 09:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58719 wrote:
I wonder if you think that way because you are biased, hmmm.
DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 09:30 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58720 wrote:

Can you show where in the rules of this site it states i must post in accordance with scooby?
Quote:
anytime you get into a debate you lose
Based on what? Your opinion, LOL. Why don't you fix your country and we'll worry about ours.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:03 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58737 wrote:
Stop dribbling on yourself and refute the article. DD is correct in saying that you can not attack the message, so you use non sequitur ad hominem.

I can attack the source for its anti-obama propaganda,"stop dribbling on yourself" i will leave that to John MCcain.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:11 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58768 wrote:
I wonder if you think that way because you are biased, hmmm.

Im just one of the million around the globe hoping for an Obama win,the last thing the world needs is another warmonger in the white house.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:16 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;58769 wrote:
Can you show where in the rules of this site it states i must post in accordance with scooby?Based on what? Your opinion, LOL. Why don't you fix your country and we'll worry about ours.

"Why dont you fix your country and we'll worry bout ours"

If only that was true,and the US would stay out of other countries affairs.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:47 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58771 wrote:
I can attack the source for its anti-obama propaganda,"stop dribbling on yourself" i will leave that to John MCcain.

Disprove the article, or shut up, anything else makes you look stupid.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:14 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58792 wrote:
Disprove the article, or shut up, anything else makes you look stupid.

I think you reply on the other thread makes you look stupid !

Townhall.com says so,it must be true.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 06:54 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58805 wrote:
I think you reply on the other thread makes you look stupid !

Townhall.com says so,it must be true.

What you think has never, and will never matter. Anyone with half a brain can see that you have no argument other than your opinion to refute the claims, so you attack the messenger, and source instead of content. Typical.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 07:42 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58814 wrote:
What you think has never, and will never matter. Anyone with half a brain can see that you have no argument other than your opinion to refute the claims, so you attack the messenger, and source instead of content. Typical.

Lol anyone with half a brain can see you are a racist bigot,your replies on the other threads were pathetic and incorrect.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 09:26 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58822 wrote:
Lol anyone with half a brain can see you are a racist bigot,your replies on the other threads were pathetic and incorrect.

More emoting, lies, and diversion, not surprising. First off dumbfuck, I'm not a racist, I hate islam, islam is a religion, not a race, of course douchebags like you can't tell the difference, or at least not when you think you can get an opportunity to name call from your pedistal. Pathetic is your weak attack the messenger because you can't refute the source, it is typical, and pathetic. Now close you cum dumpster, and let the grown ups talk.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:35 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58823 wrote:
More emoting, lies, and diversion, not surprising. First off dumb***, I'm not a racist, I hate islam, islam is a religion, not a race, of course douchebags like you can't tell the difference, or at least not when you think you can get an opportunity to name call from your pedistal. Pathetic is your weak attack the messenger because you can't refute the source, it is typical, and pathetic. Now close you cum dumpster, and let the grown ups talk.

Now that is pathetic !
0 Replies