Rice: Iran 'Lying' About Aim of Nuke Program

Freeman15

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:05 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;41306 wrote:
And the World want no more nuclear energy programs by any nation that doesn't ahear to nato plans of reducing the weaponds. They want to make them for sure freeman15 and what they have said is enough proof that they will! Plus many middle east natioons fear Iran getting nukes beside us.
Your the one who needs to open your eyes and remove your finger from your ears. But I don't think America has the right to invade or bomb anyone!
The world body can decide what if anything must be done.

So using your logic, if the a lot of people wanted you to remove your pants, you should be compelled to do so. Nations are free from one another just like people are free from one another.
mlurp

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:03 pm
@Freeman15,
As usual Freeman15 your showing the fact you can't grasp the ideas. I'm sorry your just into debating and not any solutions. Have A Nice day.
I am tired of your wasting your time and mine so no need to reply is required.
Go for making your number of posts in another place.
Freeman15

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:43 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;41317 wrote:
As usual Freeman15 your showing the fact you can't grasp the ideas. I'm sorry your just into debating and not any solutions. Have A Nice day.
I am tired of your wasting your time and mine so no need to reply is required.
Go for making your number of posts in another place.

I can't grasp ideas? You mean I reject your half-baked ideas spouted in broken, immigrant-worthy English. Educate yourself in the workings of political theory, then feel free to discuss these issues. Until that time, you're in over your head.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 03:57 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;41281 wrote:
So what is it, they are liars, or are they telling the truth and there's no homosexuals in Iran? It's be really nice if you supporters of another preemptive war could get your stories straight before condoning the killing of hundreds of thousands of civilians in a country that has not attacked America. Lapping up the neocon sock puppets vomit is a disgusting trait. I guess you people that like to pick and choose your information to support your warmongering agenda are disreguarding the fact that Israel already HAS nuclear weapons, and a entire population of trained military. If Iran attacked them, Iran would be destroyed before we could oraganize a response.

Well according to the Bible, America is going to be destroyed by Russia and the Islamic nations. Yet I got news for you, the Islamic nations are not going to be able to take one step into Jerusalem. And your not going to be able to use nukes against Jerusalem either, she's one of your holy cities. So your going to have to invade Israel by land. Now Russia and all the Islamic armies will be like a cloud to cover the land according to the Bible. Yet just before you enter Israel, the God of the Bible states that He will destroy five sixths of this invading army. The Islamics don't get it, God is setting you guys up for a big fall. The God of the Bible is sporting for a fight, and He's useing the Jews as bait. I'm not making this stuff up. Read Ezekiel chapters 36, 37, 38. It's all there. At least what's going to happen to the Islamic nations when they invade Israel. I'm an American, and I don't like the prophecy about America, but I can accept it. The question is, can you accept what the Bible states is going to happen to the Islamic nations when they invade Israel?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:59 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41544 wrote:
Well according to the Bible, America is going to be destroyed by Russia and the Islamic nations. Yet I got news for you, the Islamic nations are not going to be able to take one step into Jerusalem. And your not going to be able to use nukes against Jerusalem either, she's one of your holy cities. So your going to have to invade Israel by land. Now Russia and all the Islamic armies will be like a cloud to cover the land according to the Bible. Yet just before you enter Israel, the God of the Bible states that He will destroy five sixths of this invading army. The Islamics don't get it, God is setting you guys up for a big fall. The God of the Bible is sporting for a fight, and He's useing the Jews as bait. I'm not making this stuff up. Read Ezekiel chapters 36, 37, 38. It's all there. At least what's going to happen to the Islamic nations when they invade Israel. I'm an American, and I don't like the prophecy about America, but I can accept it. The question is, can you accept what the Bible states is going to happen to the Islamic nations when they invade Israel?

It sure is a good thing the bible is just a story book. We do not make foriegn policy based on a storybook, the day we do, we will cease to exist as nation.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 11:43 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;41614 wrote:
It sure is a good thing the bible is just a story book. We do not make foriegn policy based on a storybook, the day we do, we will cease to exist as nation.

I'm still trying to remember where America, Russia and Islamic nations are mentioned in the bible...
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:16 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;41614 wrote:

Well if the Bible is just a story Book, why are the nations following it's story line?
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 05:03 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41820 wrote:
Well if the Bible is just a story Book, why are the nations following it's story line?

Because I can make anything follow a storyline by hand picking facts and blowing them out of context to fit into place in a two thousand year book which has had countless revisions (and chapters removed!) and make it sound REMOTELY plausible to those taking said book literally.

Hell, John Titor is damn near spot on with everything and he claims to be a time traveler! Ready to believe him without question? I thought not.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 06:30 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;41281 wrote:
So what is it, they are liars, or are they telling the truth and there's no homosexuals in Iran? It's be really nice if you supporters of another preemptive war could get your stories straight before condoning the killing of hundreds of thousands of civilians in a country that has not attacked America. Lapping up the neocon sock puppets vomit is a disgusting trait. I guess you people that like to pick and choose your information to support your warmongering agenda are disreguarding the fact that Israel already HAS nuclear weapons, and a entire population of trained military. If Iran attacked them, Iran would be destroyed before we could oraganize a response.

Lighten up on every post about Iran, I add I don't want the US to bomb or invade and I want our troops out of Iraq NOW! So how is that being a war monger?
Don't lump me in any group, please. I am me. And to say they are a threat isn't any more than what was said. I don't fear them or any country. I know what is coming. And I believe ths is the greatest time to be alive. I pray I am saved no matter what and try to live life that way so I will be saved. I worry about the Iranian people! Lik eour government Iran's is a threat. And I don't fear my government even knowing they in a national situation would come and take me away because I have opinions they don't care for.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 06:34 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;42288 wrote:
Lighten up on every post about Iran, I add I don't want the US to bomb or invade and I want our troops out of Iraq NOW! So how is that being a war monger?

Lighten up? Hell no. Lighten up my ass when our country is pointing a loaded gun at ANOTHER country that hasn't attacked us, as a matter of fact, expect me to get more bent out of shape, and loud about it.
0 Replies