Hannity is a Tool (In Case You Missed It)

Freeman15

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36509 wrote:
Isn't that the American way?

Not according to the Constitution.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:44 pm
@Freeman15,
Or your version of it.
Freeman15

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 11:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36526 wrote:
Or your version of it.

My version is the version as written.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 04:30 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36311 wrote:
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, and so neocons claim it as a humanitarian mission now.

9/11 cannot be cited for unconstitutional action, nor can "national security" ever be allowed to trump our civil liberties.

This neo-con recognizes it for what it is -- a critical step in securing our empire. No apologies. No regrets. No lies. We need to militarily control the Middle East for our own wellbeing, and for that of Israel, our strategic outpost in that troubled, yet oil-rich, part of the world.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 04:33 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36536 wrote:

Disagree. Your version looks good on paper, as an elegant theory. It has no other application. It's escapist, and lethal in practice. World politics are driven by power and wealth. That's the ugly truth of it all. I like American power and wealth. I like my life as an American.
Freeman15

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 05:48 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36564 wrote:
Disagree. Your version looks good on paper, as an elegant theory. It has no other application. It's escapist, and lethal in practice. World politics are driven by power and wealth. That's the ugly truth of it all. I like American power and wealth. I like my life as an American.

America's power and wealth are squandered, not enhanced, through constant war. War only benefits big business, it always hurts the nations involved. History lessons are needed sir.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 08:30 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36536 wrote:

Nope, your version is your interpretation of what is writen. The Constitution is just paper with words on it, not living any more by any means.
wvpeach

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:45 am
@wvpeach,
Forgive me all for quoting my own post.

But Pinochet seems to have missed this post. Or at least has not answered it. As I wanted a answer from Pinochet as to the abilities of our military I have bumped it back up to make sure he has a chance to answer it.

wvpeach;36478 wrote:
So pinochet is it your position that the US military cannot protect this country? come on now!

With our wonderful air force patrolling the skies and on alert, are you trying to say our air force cannot protect us from air attacks from any nation on this planet?

With the Navy we have , who's going to sneak up by sea on the USA?

With our dedicated military are you trying to tell me we can't patrol our borders and keep terrorists out?

With our technology are you trying to say we cannot use cameras and electric fences to shut down our borders?

Pinochet are you trying to tell me we could not round up all illegal foreigners and deter them till they could be sent back to where ever they came from?

Are you saying we cannot do back ground checks in this day and age of the computer and DNA to check out who we allow to come into this country from now on. ( I think we should let people out no questions asked, its the entering the country that needs to be hard)

Sorry to hear you have so little faith in our ability and our military that you do not think we can defend our own country right here at home.

Thats okay pinochet I have faith our military can do all the things I mentioned above and put a end to any and all threats we face at home.

And that is a promise you can take to the bank, its as good as gold.

Ask anybody in the military, they will tell you the above listed things I mentioned are very doable, in fact our wonderful military people could do them without hardly breaking a sweat.
Freeman15

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:12 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36586 wrote:
Nope, your version is your interpretation of what is writen. The Constitution is just paper with words on it, not living any more by any means.

No, I adhere to the Constitution as written. Power not given to the federal government, illegal. Power expressly given, better left unused, but legal. The Constitution is supreme law, it overrides all executive orders, legislative statutes and supreme court rulings. This is fact, not conjecture.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 03:59 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36568 wrote:
America's power and wealth are squandered, not enhanced, through constant war. War only benefits big business, it always hurts the nations involved. History lessons are needed sir.

Man, you're orbitting a different planet. Talk about history. One of its countless lessons is that war is often not only just, but morally mandated. War is reality. Warfare has characterized Man's existence since his very beginning. Without war, the United States wouldn't exist. Without war, the US would have dissolved over slavery in 1861. Without war, Hitler would have rebuilt the German Empire at the expense of Europe's Jews and nearly all of its Eastern European peoples. Without war, the Imperial Japanese would have established an Asian empire, slaughtering even more millions of innocent Chinese, Koreans, Philippinos, Indo-Chinese and South Pacific islanders than they did trying. And here comes our libertarian idealist, boldly proclaiming that war is always wrong, and a conspiracy actuated by the rich. Yes....history lessons are needed. You need them. Get busy.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 04:05 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;36613 wrote:
Forgive me all for quoting my own post.

But Pinochet seems to have missed this post. Or at least has not answered it. As I wanted a answer from Pinochet as to the abilities of our military I have bumped it back up to make sure he has a chance to answer it.

You want isolationism. You want America to retreat from global hegemony. You want America to surrender its power and go home, hunkering down behind its territorial borders, ignoring the rest of the world. Nope. We have a moral obligation to make this world a better place through the magnificent power we now command. Besides, you don't seem to understand how vital it is that we protect our oil supply. Without it, our massive, incredibly rich economy would fold overnight. BE PRACTICAL.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 07:57 am
@Freeman15,
Practical? That's a little hard when they are so emo.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 10:43 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet

Have you really had your head buried in the sand so long you have no grasp of reality. Way back in the 40's auto makers were producing and running cars made and powered by hemp .

GlobalResearch.ca - Centre for Research on Globalization

This link will take you to just one of thousands of articles explaining that we should have been off oil years ago. The army buys and runs a lot of solar equipment too which has been around since the 40'2 .

Why are we fighting for oil you uneducated person? Because people like the Bush family make their money on oil. Because it is the only income for middle eastern states who are putting money in the pockets of big oil companies and people like Bush, and because war is profitable for these immoral men.

Really Pinochet educate your self to the truth before you run your mouth.

It is historical truth that we could have been off oil decades ago. Thus the middle east and this stupid immoral war would not have happened .

And we could make the world a better place without having troops in 60 countries across the globe you nut.

Pinochet73;36759 wrote:
You want isolationism. You want America to retreat from global hegemony. You want America to surrender its power and go home, hunkering down behind its territorial borders, ignoring the rest of the world. Nope. We have a moral obligation to make this world a better place through the magnificent power we now command. Besides, you don't seem to understand how vital it is that we protect our oil supply. Without it, our massive, incredibly rich economy would fold overnight. BE PRACTICAL.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 11:28 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36563 wrote:
This neo-con recognizes it for what it is -- a critical step in securing our empire. No apologies. No regrets. No lies. We need to militarily control the Middle East for our own wellbeing, and for that of Israel, our strategic outpost in that troubled, yet oil-rich, part of the world.

you support american imperialism in the middle-east ? the war in iraq was about oil,it was never about WMDs.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 11:32 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36759 wrote:

pino do you think,the US should just go in and conquer the middle-east and take over the oil supplies for its own consumption ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 11:35 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;36812 wrote:
Pinochet

Have you really had your head buried in the sand so long you have no grasp of reality. Way back in the 40's auto makers were producing and running cars made and powered by hemp .

This link will take you to just one of thousands of articles explaining that we should have been off oil years ago. The army buys and runs a lot of solar equipment too which has been around since the 40'2 .

Why are we fighting for oil you uneducated person? Because people like the Bush family make their money on oil. Because it is the only income for middle eastern states who are putting money in the pockets of big oil companies and people like Bush, and because war is profitable for these immoral men.

It is historical truth that we could have been off oil decades ago. Thus the middle east and this stupid immoral war would not have happened .

And we could make the world a better place without having troops in 60 countries across the globe you nut.

he doesnt have his head in the sand,that the problem,he has admitted he is a right-wing neo-con,that says it all,he likes bush,cheney,rumsfield and pearle :eek:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 11:39 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;36826 wrote:
pino do you think,the US should just go in and conquer the middle-east and take over the oil supplies for its own consumption ?

Yes, he does, he has already said this. He stands for nothing that America stands for. He is the epitome of imperialst neocon thinking, not freedom.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 12:13 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I'd like to hear the response to this question.

scooby-doo;36826 wrote:
92b16vx

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 12:18 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;36840 wrote:
I'd like to hear the response to this question.

Pino from another thread wrote:
We should colonize the Middle East, and simply make what's theirs, ours, over the course of many generations. In time, Islam might disappear.

He already answered it.
tvsej

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 12:25 pm
@wvpeach,
:

And we could make the world a better place without having troops in 60 countries across the globe you nut.[/QUOTE]

:wootSMILEY::Pickle::banana::yup:
wvpeach;36812 wrote:
Pinochet
I agree with everything you said about hemp and not needing oil!!! Finally, there are some people in America who know there is and have been for a long time other alternatives. It is only about money and control, that is why we are still using oil.
0 Replies