Hannity is a Tool (In Case You Missed It)

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 10:40 pm
YouTube - Sean Hannity Ownz Ron Paul?

All of the arguments he throws at Paul concerning moral obligation and "doing the right thing" are bogus concerning Iraq. He made Paul's points in 1999, as the video shows, but only to further the GOP cause. Now that the GOP wants war, we switch sides. I hate Sean Hannity.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,243 • Replies: 50
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 11:41 pm
@Freeman15,
Ron Paul, and this argument, both reek of "Pre 9-11 Mindset"
Freeman15

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 11:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;36310 wrote:
Ron Paul, and this argument, both reek of "Pre 9-11 Mindset"

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, and so neocons claim it as a humanitarian mission now.

9/11 cannot be cited for unconstitutional action, nor can "national security" ever be allowed to trump our civil liberties.
wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:19 am
@Freeman15,
Of coarse Hannity is a mouth piece , IE tool for the republicans.

Remember the " talk show think tank" Bush hosted at the white house prior to the 2004 elections.

He invited O'Reiley , Rush, Hannity and a few other paid GOP mouth pieces to that non partisan meeting.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 07:10 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36311 wrote:
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, and so neocons claim it as a humanitarian mission now.

And they called Kerry a flip-flopper.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 02:17 pm
@Freeman15,
well, he was Very Happy but these guys are worse. i can't stand him nor chris mathewes. they never let anyone finish. stop rushing **** and let them talk. i don't care about some missing baby from portugal for 4 hours a day. let them finish their thought for another 10 seconds.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 02:19 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36311 wrote:

9/11 cannot be cited for unconstitutional action, nor can "national security" ever be allowed to trump our civil liberties.

no the Pre 9-11 mindset was that we should wait until after we've been attacked to strike. Rather then the current mindset which says identify and eliminate threat before it develops, which has kept us attack free for 6 years now and foiled MANY plots
92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 03:49 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;36399 wrote:
no the Pre 9-11 mindset was that we should wait until after we've been attacked to strike. Rather then the current mindset which says identify and eliminate threat before it develops, which has kept us attack free for 6 years now and foiled MANY plots

Our current "mindset" is not pre-emptive war. If it becomes so, we will reap the whirlwind. Your pre-emptive mind set is counter everything American, innocent untill proven guilty, ever heard of that? That's why we don't go busting "gangbangers" because they might commit crimes, and also why we haven't gone after nation like Iran, Syria, Lebanon. I know you'd like to rationalize our invasion of Iraq, but it just wasn't what you are trying to convince yourself it was.
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 05:38 pm
@Freeman15,
I refuse to allow 9/11 to affect any of my opinions. It seemed far too convenient for the powers-that-be at the time. They needed a Pearl Harbor, and it happened, but they did a piss-poor job of covering their tracks. You spout a catch phrase like "pre 9/11 mindset" and all I hear is "you havent been brainwashed to believe america should be the global police". I like your avatar, though I'm not sure you realize that movie was satiristic.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:57 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36305 wrote:

All of the arguments he throws at Paul concerning moral obligation and "doing the right thing" are bogus concerning Iraq. He made Paul's points in 1999, as the video shows, but only to further the GOP cause. Now that the GOP wants war, we switch sides. I hate Sean Hannity.

Times change. One has to move with the action. We're facing a new reality, and it centers on war, like it or not. Life can suck, hard, when you're the world's number one superpower and expect it to be easy.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:59 pm
@klyph,
klyph;36423 wrote:
I refuse to allow 9/11 to affect any of my opinions. It seemed far too convenient for the powers-that-be at the time. They needed a Pearl Harbor, and it happened, but they did a piss-poor job of covering their tracks. You spout a catch phrase like "pre 9/11 mindset" and all I hear is "you havent been brainwashed to believe america should be the global police". I like your avatar, though I'm not sure you realize that movie was satiristic.

Conspiracy theories about 911 are treasonous.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 07:05 pm
@Freeman15,
Excellent video Freeman. Just like the hypocrisy of Dick Chaney. Seems people like hypocrisy now days, seems to be the in thing.

What a hoot , no war till we gey a exit strategy. Seems to have forgotten that little fact where Iraq is concerned.

As a bonus i liked the old time music on the video.:thumbup:

Freeman15;36305 wrote:

0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 07:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
How about the new reality that we need to shut down our borders, deport illegals and anybody that does not belong here, then presto no more terrorism problem, not at least from foreigners.

Or is that just too simple for you Pinochet? It would work I promise you and we'd not have dead american soldiers or civilians in Iraq, not by our hand at least.

What ? Are you afraid if we just shut down our borders and deported some people they would not sell us oil anymore. They would I promise, money is all that counts. They would still take our money.

This is the real reality:patriot: A real patriot knows this country can protect itself and we don't have to go half way around the world to do it. We are well able to stay home and protect this country from terrorism I promise you that too :patriot::headbang::headbang:

Pinochet73;36446 wrote:
Times change. One has to move with the action. We're facing a new reality, and it centers on war, like it or not. Life can suck, hard, when you're the world's number one superpower and expect it to be easy.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 07:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36446 wrote:

Hahaha, hardly, he is a republiwhore. He hated Clinton, so an occupation of Kosovo was bad, while an occupation that Bush created, even one that is going to destroy America, is good.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 08:12 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;36450 wrote:
How about the new reality that we need to shut down our borders, deport illegals and anybody that does not belong here, then presto no more terrorism problem, not at least from foreigners.

Or is that just too simple for you Pinochet? It would work I promise you and we'd not have dead american soldiers or civilians in Iraq, not by our hand at least.

What ? Are you afraid if we just shut down our borders and deported some people they would not sell us oil anymore. They would I promise, money is all that counts. They would still take our money.

This is the real reality:patriot: A real patriot knows this country can protect itself and we don't have to go half way around the world to do it. We are well able to stay home and protect this country from terrorism I promise you that too :patriot::headbang::headbang:

Sorry, but this neo-con needs more than your promises.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 08:14 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;36460 wrote:
Hahaha, hardly, he is a republiwhore. He hated Clinton, so an occupation of Kosovo was bad, while an occupation that Bush created, even one that is going to destroy America, is good.

Uh? Man, get out from behind the boulder that's blocking your view. Clinton? Wha..?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 08:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36471 wrote:
Uh? Man, get out from behind the boulder that's blocking your view. Clinton? Wha..?

Ok, I'll explain it reeeeeaaaaaal sloooooowww for you.

Hannity rails on Ron Paul about his position on the war, which was Hannitys position when he himself was railing against Clinton for Kosovo. In other words, he is a, as the title of the thread dictates...tool.

Didi you follow that, or would you like some pictures?
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 08:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
So pinochet is it your position that the US military cannot protect this country? come on now!

With our wonderful air force patrolling the skies and on alert, are you trying to say our air force cannot protect us from air attacks from any nation on this planet?

With the Navy we have , who's going to sneak up by sea on the USA?

With our dedicated military are you trying to tell me we can't patrol our borders and keep terrorists out?

With our technology are you trying to say we cannot use cameras and electric fences to shut down our borders?

Pinochet are you trying to tell me we could not round up all illegal foreigners and deter them till they could be sent back to where ever they came from?

Are you saying we cannot do back ground checks in this day and age of the computer and DNA to check out who we allow to come into this country from now on. ( I think we should let people out no questions asked, its the entering the country that needs to be hard)

Sorry to hear you have so little faith in our ability and our military that you do not think we can defend our own country right here at home.

Thats okay pinochet I have faith our military can do all the things I mentioned above and put a end to any and all threats we face at home.

And that is a promise you can take to the bank, its as good as gold.

Ask anybody in the military, they will tell you the above listed things I mentioned are very doable, in fact our wonderful military people could do them without hardly breaking a sweat.

Pinochet73;36470 wrote:
Sorry, but this neo-con needs more than your promises.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:30 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;36478 wrote:
So pinochet is it your position that the US military cannot protect this country? come on now!

With our wonderful air force patrolling the skies and on alert, are you trying to say our air force cannot protect us from air attacks from any nation on this planet?

With the Navy we have , who's going to sneak up by sea on the USA?

With our dedicated military are you trying to tell me we can't patrol our borders and keep terrorists out?

With our technology are you trying to say we cannot use cameras and electric fences to shut down our borders?

Pinochet are you trying to tell me we could not round up all illegal foreigners and deter them till they could be sent back to where ever they came from?

Are you saying we cannot do back ground checks in this day and age of the computer and DNA to check out who we allow to come into this country from now on. ( I think we should let people out no questions asked, its the entering the country that needs to be hard)

Sorry to hear you have so little faith in our ability and our military that you do not think we can defend our own country right here at home.

Thats okay pinochet I have faith our military can do all the things I mentioned above and put a end to any and all threats we face at home.

And that is a promise you can take to the bank, its as good as gold.

Ask anybody in the military, they will tell you the above listed things I mentioned are very doable, in fact our wonderful military people could do them without hardly breaking a sweat.

No, he probably does believe we can. He is in favor of an expansionist government hellbent on policing the world, but only when it suits our agenda.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:21 pm
@Freeman15,
Isn't that the American way?